[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Still possible after Leo nerf?

Yep! It's viable even without Leo's craft or RotP (in Standard for sure).
"
kanon1 wrote:

If you don't have enough ES to sustain heavy blows you have to physically avoid them. Even if you can sustain such hits you better avoid them unless you know for sure that they wont hurt you hard. Why? Because it's a good idea :P
I wonder why you cannot go over T10, which flasks are you using? You better set your characters tab as public to make things clear.
E: you definitely need to get Presence of Chayula as your next upgrade.
Last edited by Windgaming on Oct 5, 2017, 3:08:30 PM
I started using this build and I really like it.

I was just wondering if using 3 grand spectrum gems would be good as it gives 108% increase elemental dmg on 3 jewel sockets?
"
zarlox wrote:
I started using this build and I really like it.

I was just wondering if using 3 grand spectrum gems would be good as it gives 108% increase elemental dmg on 3 jewel sockets?

Ya could be good, I just really think es% on jewels is really important since the ES nerfs
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
So i gave this Build a shot, it looks nice so far.
However, POB gives me a Net Life Regen of -22.
I'm sitting at 9513ES, if i import Ahfacks's Link into POB, it gives me a Net regen of +400.
No idea what i can do (I'm using a 5% red Dot dmg tagen craft only, changes to posivetive regen if i change it to 20).
Is there a way to get a net posivitve regen in League ? (Not counting time of need)
thx !
"
cfangtasty wrote:
So i gave this Build a shot, it looks nice so far.
However, POB gives me a Net Life Regen of -22.
I'm sitting at 9513ES, if i import Ahfacks's Link into POB, it gives me a Net regen of +400.
No idea what i can do (I'm using a 5% red Dot dmg tagen craft only, changes to posivetive regen if i change it to 20).
Is there a way to get a net posivitve regen in League ? (Not counting time of need)
thx !

There's a number of things you can try that I don't:

Stone Golem (maybe remove empower from the bm/discipline/clarity link in boots and put there)

Take Oak for 1% more regen

Barbarism which is 4 pts away for 1 %more max fire res, could drop the purity of flesh nodes and a jewel socket with no es%, or take away Harrier which is move/cast speed (QoL node, not needed)

ES% on all jewels, not just life%, but ES% too. You have good damage jewels, but you want to concentrate first on reliably sustaining RF for doing maps.

Quality your shield too bro :)

Also play around the with MoM nodes, a lot of people in league love using the MoM nodes just above quick recovery. Because we're guardian mana = es. Idealy, in league, since ES% on rings is not a thing anymore , BiS prefixes on a ring would be mana/es/life

Quality your rumis

Quality your Sorrow of the Divine

Quality your quicksilvers

Also, on your belt, wed doesn't do anything for us. Replace it with a flask mod or move speed.

I personally like the leo mod to help keep our flasks going during boss fights:
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 7, 2017, 11:12:31 AM
FYI you're only getting 4 stacks of SR down given the skill's duration and cast speed. -24 debuff is not possible with your setup, you would need increased duration.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
FYI you're only getting 4 stacks of SR down given the skill's duration and cast speed. -24 debuff is not possible with your setup, you would need increased duration.

Scorching Ray doesn't work like you think.. Once at 4 stacks, let say you stop casting during 1 second.. and recast it just after it ... It will refresh the duration. So you will get to like 5 stacks and more

"The duration of any debuff stack applied by Scorching Ray on the target is refreshed upon applying a subsequent debuff stack."
hey,
can someone help me?
I'm on lvl 72 and I can not sustain SC nor RF
I know i have not the best gear but its not even close

Here is my profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DemonBlyat/characters

thanks for the help :)

"
MunsuLight wrote:
"
muir wrote:

Scorching Ray doesn't work like you think.. Once at 4 stacks, let say you stop casting during 1 second.. and recast it just after it ... It will refresh the duration. So you will get to like 5 stacks and more

"The duration of any debuff stack applied by Scorching Ray on the target is refreshed upon applying a subsequent debuff stack."

DAYUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I sit corrected.
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info