[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Did I do something wrong? I dont have any mana left.

Have all the mana reserve allocated.

Edit* Linked Purity of Fire to Enlighten instead of using IAOE for orb. Added a Conq Eff jew and I can cast SR now but not LW.
Last edited by stratx on Sep 28, 2017, 1:22:34 AM
is lvl 4 enlighten required?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1868554 ISC-IHC Chaos Trading vouch thread
"
stratx wrote:
Did I do something wrong? I dont have any mana left.

Have all the mana reserve allocated.

Edit* Linked Purity of Fire to Enlighten instead of using IAOE for orb. Added a Conq Eff jew and I can cast SR now but not LW.

So how many auras reserving mana do you run? 4 - PoF, PoI, PoL and Vitality? If so it's not smart, you need helm enchant first.
"
Windgaming wrote:

So how many auras reserving mana do you run? 4 - PoF, PoI, PoL and Vitality? If so it's not smart, you need helm enchant first.

I don't know why I didn't see that enchant in the guide. Thank you! Does it matter which enchant I get? A purity or Vitality?
"
stratx wrote:
"
Windgaming wrote:

I don't know why I didn't see that enchant in the guide. Thank you! Does it matter which enchant I get? A purity or Vitality?

any purity, vitality or disci... doesn't matter.
"
stratx wrote:

Made some small investments after getting through act 8. Much smoother now.

Spoiler

6L Shavs & those boots "small investment" lol. If those are small to you, I'd like to have a small loan of 10ex please xD

I am having the worst luck 6L my Shav's & buying one is like 10ex, so crazy.

Also, I got a crystal belt to drop the other day & want to craft one for when I'm level 79. What should I be using? Essences? Or alt's for specific stats & then regal?
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 28, 2017, 11:55:16 AM
What level did people make the switch from Life based to ES based?

Also, what gem, from the 6 we link for Scorching Ray, do we dropif we only have a 5L?
"
Tanaomit wrote:
What level did people make the switch from Life based to ES based?

Also, what gem, from the 6 we link for Scorching Ray, do we dropif we only have a 5L?

lvl 68 or when you can equip your RotP - this is assuming you already have at least lvl 20 pof
I'd drop swift affliction as it reduces the debuff
Now, more min maxing achieved!

The only way to comfortably use a DoT reduction ES shield is to have a 21 PoF in a +2 or +3 ring. This makes it get +5 max fire res, and of course more ES = more regen and damage.

I love pie.
"
anone wrote:

lvl 68 or when you can equip your RotP - this is assuming you already have at least lvl 20 pof
I'd drop swift affliction as it reduces the debuff

My PoF just hit 16, I'm only level 65 still, so the gems are slow going. I was actually able to sustain RF at level 45-60 or so & then it started rocking me. I have over 100% fire res but it still makes me degen quite quickly. This was before I could equip the RotP though, as I just hit 65. Maybe if I switch to ES & now that I have RotP, it will be fine. I guess I will try spec'n out of life & into ES nodes now, as opposed to 85+, as AhFack suggests.

As for the 5L shavs, damn my red socket is the one that is unlinked. Guess I will do some chromes & see if I can get lucky with the green gem unlinked. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Lastly, any recommendations for crafting a crystal belt? Should I be using a specific essence, or alts & augs & then regal?
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 28, 2017, 4:16:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info