[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
illmtk wrote:
Hey does anyone know for legacy variants if the %reduced damage taken over time has to be a perfect 20% or something like 18% suffice?

18 should be fine
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
yuer gear 2 sick
Made it to 60 & can sustain RF, the spec plays SOOOOOO much better now. Basically just run through everything & only stop to kill bosses/yellows with SR.

I noticed that in the build guide posted that he includes life nodes even in the level 63 version. Should I drop those at 65 & then make the full-time switch to LL? I tried earlier but it was unsustainable, I think it should be fine now though.

Oh & SR 6-link, what gem do we drop if we can only get a 5L? I bought a high roll shavs for cheap, but it wasn't 6s or 6l. I got 6 sockets, but 5L is the best I can do so far. 250+ fusings later & I'm not going to keep going cause I am not drowning in chaos to waste. Currently using a 6L tabula, but in 2 levels I will switch to my 5L shavs.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 27, 2017, 1:29:21 PM
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Made it to 60 & can sustain RF, the spec plays SOOOOOO much better now. Basically just run through everything & only stop to kill bosses/yellows with SR.

I noticed that in the build guide posted that he includes life nodes even in the level 63 version. Should I drop those at 65 & then make the full-time switch to LL? I tried earlier but it was unsustainable, I think it should be fine now though.

Oh & SR 6-link, what gem do we drop if we can only get a 5L? I bought a high roll shavs for cheap, but it wasn't 6s or 6l. I got 6 sockets, but 5L is the best I can do so far. 250+ fusings later & I'm not going to keep going cause I am not drowning in chaos to waste. Currently using a 6L tabula, but in 2 levels I will switch to my 5L shavs.

5l shavs is good, it's only there to boost single target dmg.
Last edited by anone on Sep 27, 2017, 2:02:39 PM
"
anone wrote:

5l shavs is good, it's only there to boost single target dmg.

Yeah, I get that. I am just curious as to what gem I leave unlinked, since I'm currently using a 6L Tabula for leveling.
Hello Ahfack, hello everyone !

First I would want to say thank you Ahfack for the build and all the work in it ! I'm a total beginner on this game, and currently leveling my first character and made it to level 62, and so far I'm having an enormous fun with it ^^ But I don't understand everything that's going on still, so I would have some questions ^^

My first question is concerning the Elemental Equillibrium passive. How do you ensure to proc the passive ? Do you rely only on orb of storm for that ? Or is there something to do with the added damage on gear ?

My second question is about the leveling. At first, not knowing the game, I tried to follow the 3.0 passive tree you gave in your original post, only to realize later that it was the end game version and not the leveling life-based one. Is that fact gonna screw me in the futur ? For the moment leveling is ultra smooth imo, I'm currently act 7 and having little difficulties on gods fights only. But should I try to respec into the life-based build and wait until endgame ?

Here is my current passive tree : My Tree
I messed up the very first node because I didn't knew (it was the first hours of play for me ^^). Also I couldn't help myself but take the fire nodes at the top of the tree instead of the arsonist passive (but probably gonna respec that later :P)
What do you think of it ?

My last question is about the gems. Currently I gathered almost all the gems you use on your final 3.0 gear and put them into mine in order to level them up. But I saw on your hardcore videos that you use other gems while leveling ? Any advice or recommendation for that ?

Also I must add that I still can't sustain righteous fire for the moment, and can only take two auras at the same time (I don't "blood magic" the aura right now). Do you have any advice on how to proceed for it ?

That's will be all for now. Sorry for the long-ass post Ahfack but I would want to understand the maximum of things to do them right as a newbie.

Nevertheless thank you very much for your build and the time you'll take to read this ! Cheers.
Can someone advise me on how to fix my character? I am level 56 and can't do enough damage to proceed through act 8. I tried switching in CWC firestorm to help, but still die all the time. Can't sustain RF, Using The correct Pantheons and have capped res.

Spoiler

Made some small investments after getting through act 8. Much smoother now.

Spoiler
Last edited by stratx on Sep 27, 2017, 9:31:10 PM
Is it A MUST TO overcap resistance? like if i off Purity of fire my fire res is at 34%, if i have it on, its 82(98%). Does overcapping resistance reduce incoming dmg? Pls help me on this. And if possible have a look at my character.
"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Is it A MUST TO overcap resistance? like if i off Purity of fire my fire res is at 34%, if i have it on, its 82(98%). Does overcapping resistance reduce incoming dmg? Pls help me on this. And if possible have a look at my character.

The main goal of using purities is getting extra %max resistances to reduce incoming dmg. Without PoF you wouldn't go over 75% max fire res anyway. Overcapping isn't necessary but may be useful on maps with ele weakness mod.
Need tips on gear at lvl 93. I thought I'd end up easily with over 10k, but I'm stuck at 9.4k.

I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info