[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
allana wrote:
Ilvl needs to be 80 for the +2 fire not 86

You're correct, I fixed my post. You need ilvl 86 to roll t1 ES%, and ilvl84 for t2 ES%.

If you're going to invest in a gg shield, I'd recommend getting the better base.
"
allana wrote:
Ilvl needs to be 80 for the +2 fire not 86

I've crafted and sold two shields. First for 20 ex and second for 16 ex. Chaos spamming is an alternative as is beastcrafting. I am contemplating beastcrafting this one

with the remove suffix add prefix mod and then chaos again if it doesn't give a nice es roll

I think you have two clear choices with that shield and maybe a 3rd Yolo option:

1. If that is ilvl 84+ scour and alt/regal for max fire res/es then hope you get lucky or beastcraft a 3rd stat.

2. Yolo annul and multimod ES/ES%/rdot. It won't be a great shield buy it will be serviceable and cheap if the annul hits.

3. Yolo beastcraft. This is risky as the probability of a hit is low and the resist honestly isn't bad. Better than the INT.

4. Chaos spam.

If you are in need of a shield to use I think option 2 is the fastest way to something functional but if it were me I'd absolutely go option 1.

I'm currently trying to make a top tier shield so that's why I'm 5000 alts deep already and still at it. My goal is to mimic my current shield with fire res to move resists on other gear. I guess it all depends on what you're shooting for. I'm not willing to settle but a lot of folks may just want a usable option.
Last edited by Synercid on Apr 23, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Hello
i need a little Help to find out what i should do better in the future in order of cheapest upgrade to ungettable :)

ATM i got 12K ES by 217K DoT RFdps and 58K SRdps. Shaper / Red Elder Guardians down. I save all my currency now for the next upgrade. I know thats not be really chaep but i dont know what i should do first.

After End of the Beastiary League i have some other Watchers Eye i can use on my Standard Char. Wich one should the best?
1. 20% increased ES recovery rate whileaffected by Discipline
1.24%of damage leeched as life while affected by vitality
-------------------------------------------------------------
2. 2.2% of max ES regenerated per second while affected by discipline
Immune to Freeze while affected by Purity of Ice
3. 2.5% of max ES regenerated per second while affected by discipline
Uneffected by conductivity while affected by Purity of Lightning
4. 1.8% of max ES regenerated per second while affected by discipline
Unaffected by Flammability while Affected by Purity of Fire
5. 29% increased ES recovery rate whileaffected by Discipline
Immune to Freeze while affected by Purity of Ice

Here is my current Gear:

I hope you can give me a smal List of the next upgrades. GL and HF @ll!
Not in order:

1. Use the 5th jewel, you want the max ES recovery % possible. The other stats are peanuts.

2. Divine your vertex helm, can get to 290 ES fairly easily.

3. Nice ES on that shield but you'd be better off giving up some ES and going with a +2 max fire resistance version. Much bigger impact on your tankiness, regen is everything, especially past 10k ES.

4. Go for a shaped crystal belt with 20% ES recovery rate. This is a huge boost to your survivability. Expect to spend a MINIMUM of 20 ex. If you can't afford that get a shaped chain belt, same thing just a bit less ES.

5. Craft life on your opal ring. The lightning damage isn't doing anything.

6. You have one really nice jewel, but the other 3 need work. You want fire, burning damage, and ES % ideally, expect to spend 4+ ex ea, then a 4th stat or yolo ex it.

7. The last 2 flasks aren't doing much for you. We aren't an armor class so the iron affix is yuck. Go with a divine sorrow:

Last flask I personally use a silver flask for clear speed but another ruby works too. Shock doesn't hurt us too badly.

8. Gloves could have better stats but the 30% damage is they key so no big deal.

Overall your biggest upgrade potentials are your belt, shield, and jewels. Look to sacrifice some ES for dps. I run at 10.8k ES but 310k RF dps and farm all content safely, including ubers. I personally think the added dps is more beneficial once you're over 10k ES.

Last edited by Synercid on Apr 23, 2018, 3:37:35 PM
How can you achieve so much regen ?

I know im still low level and miss 2 auras (need to farm my helm enchant)

But im really really far from your 2k net es regen. (I dont count the ascendancy proc regen, maybe you did ???)

Im a little beyond 10k es atm. I need to farm levels, gems, and still need better jewels.
You can check my char in my profile.

Thanks !
"
Domah wrote:
How can you achieve so much regen ?

I know im still low level and miss 2 auras (need to farm my helm enchant)

But im really really far from your 2k net es regen. (I dont count the ascendancy proc regen, maybe you did ???)

Thanks !

I did not count Time of Need. I reside around 1100 ES/sec regen but am around 2100 ES/sec when on consecrated ground (which is always with glove enchant/flasks). Here's my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/V16Hf4Rv

Hope that helps!
going to attempt shaper on HC, it was nice knowing you all

cya
Thx @Synercid for the fast answer!

Vertex have now 279%ES :) thx for the Tip with the Divine Orb!

The xx to xx Lightning dps per Attack on the Opalring is because i dont have it on any other Item and a use Shieldcharge to Maping fast. This Stat was to get elemental eliquium with Shield Charge.

I tryed to get a shaped Belt but atm it semm`s to be impossible (for me :) Cristal Belts are so damn rare in standard and league and a styx Belt is not getteble under 25exa without any useful stat on it then.
I think about to craft my own Belt and got a question...

wich way i must craft a shaped belt? First with a Transmutation --> Alteration --> Regal
or Chaos spamming to get the right stats?

ty and greetz!

"
Well, I guess my shield will have to do it for now, I don't have anywhere near that amount of currency. I pretty much poured all my currency into this character which isn't very smart on HC.

Any advice how to get more regen for a reasonable price?

One more thing that concerns me is my dps. I'm sitting at 55k with RF and 83k with SR shaper dps, which is a bit sad. I did a T7 elder last night and it was super messy because I couldn't kill the ads very quickly, which resulted in a lot of shit on the ground. Saving the shaper was impossible, didn't have anywhere near enough dps for that.

pob: https://pastebin.com/F7QG65kj

Like I said in an earlier post, go for Rise of the Phoenix or Saffel's Frame. Those are cheap alternatives to a self crafted +2 shield, and will give you a lot more net regen than Prism Guardian. I really don't recommend using that shield for this version of LL RF.

I know another version that scales armor with a unique helmet uses this shield, but this version really doesn't benefit from it.
@Domah: For me a belt and a watchers eye each with +ES recovery rate made a big difference. The additional reg will not be shown in ingame stats, but PoB says 2650 ES Reg. Shaper was easily possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info