[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

61k ES in h/o with my buddy fyndel lol

https://redd.it/62mn9j

Upvote plz!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Gathered some money and finally leveled Haku to 8. Gave this bitch a go.

"
McRazor wrote:

First ex gave me 98% crit chance. I was like hot damn what now? I don't really need the crit, so I exalted again. Got some mana regen. Scoured again and hit that sweet cold res in a proper tier this time, and to top it off, 30 int. Love the outcome. Fits the build perfectly. Only thing I'd prefer over the cold res would be all res, but this is nice as well.

I also listened to your advice, so I got myself a high ES helm and I'm going for that RF or SR enchant now, while fishing for more gloves. Will update as I go.

Last edited by McRazor on Mar 31, 2017, 2:09:12 PM
"
McRazor wrote:
Gathered some money and finally leveled Haku to 8. Gave this bitch a go.

"
McRazor wrote:

First ex gave me 98% crit chance. I was like hot damn what now? I don't really need the crit, so I exalted again. Got some mana regen. Scoured again and hit that sweet cold res in a proper tier this time, and to top it off, 30 int. Love the outcome. Fits the build perfectly. Only thing I'd prefer over the cold res would be all res, but this is nice as well.

I also listened to your advice, so I got myself a high ES helm and I'm going for that RF or SR enchant now, while fishing for more gloves. Will update as I go.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Those are fucking SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!! Well done man.

Really wish mine was above 500 but what can you do. Getting T1 Chaos res so rare, not worth making an upgrade unless one just appears.
lol someone made a meme about my es in it today

Then my guildie markusz got 89k ES in h/o right after this! Was crazy ahhaha
hey ahfack, I am really liking your build. I am having trouble figuring our how you have 81% fire res though. I have the three aura clusters listed in the guide and a 20 PoF gem. just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. if you have time to look at my account its JoeTheRighteous, I know my shield needs to be fixed to 20% and I'm just waiting on currency but I expected to have 81% fire res. does it require empower or the +3 ring? thakns in advance for your help

Edit: I think I found it, in the ascendancy passives there is 5% added effectiveness, is this the point at which you get to 81%?
Last edited by joemcloe on Apr 1, 2017, 1:41:15 PM
"
joemcloe wrote:
hey ahfack, I am really liking your build. I am having trouble figuring our how you have 81% fire res though. I have the three aura clusters listed in the guide and a 20 PoF gem. just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. if you have time to look at my account its JoeTheRighteous, I know my shield needs to be fixed to 20% and I'm just waiting on currency but I expected to have 81% fire res. does it require empower or the +3 ring? thakns in advance for your help

Edit: I think I found it, in the ascendancy passives there is 5% added effectiveness, is this the point at which you get to 81%?

You're really close. It's about to get there. There are 2 5% nodes on ascendancy on the way to Unwavering Faith, so 10% total there. In the mean time you could take the extra 6% by Sovereignty for just 1 passive point and try that.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
joemcloe wrote:

You're really close. It's about to get there. There are 2 5% nodes on ascendancy on the way to Unwavering Faith, so 10% total there. In the mean time you could take the extra 6% by Sovereignty for just 1 passive point and try that.

I got my ascendancy and got it. thanks for verifying. I was just a bit slow in realizing I had more to get in ascendancy before I posted. still losing ES while I RF but time of need kicks in and I go back to max before I get down to 7k. a bit more regen and a bit more ES and I should be great.
Thanks again.

Joe
"
joemcloe wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
joemcloe wrote:

I got my ascendancy and got it. thanks for verifying. I was just a bit slow in realizing I had more to get in ascendancy before I posted. still losing ES while I RF but time of need kicks in and I go back to max before I get down to 7k. a bit more regen and a bit more ES and I should be great.
Thanks again.

Joe

Very welcome sir!
Me again. This time with something completely mind blowing. Holy shit, can't believe I acquired such a beauty.
Last edited by McRazor on Apr 3, 2017, 5:06:41 PM
"
McRazor wrote:
Me again. This time with something completely mind blowing. Holy shit, can't believe I acquired such a beauty.

Dude, for league that's insane. That shit's got me like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info