[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
InsaineMad wrote:
Being life based. What do you believe max dps would be with a 5L toll tip wise on SR?

You could get a +1 gems belly which would be BiS for life version and still pull about 70k gem'd out with a 6l. 5l hard to say depends on gems maybe 55kish

Remember lvl4 emp, 21 ray, and +1 gems are some of the biggest dmg boosts you can achieve
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 29, 2017, 2:56:40 PM
Thanks for the fun build!
And so forth comes the Rapture, and on that day, the Diablo franchise was saved. And to our saviour,
Brotherlaz, we REJOICE!
Last edited by pkitch20 on Mar 29, 2017, 9:25:40 PM
"
tschaenis wrote:
Superb Build, superb Guide und superb support from your side ahfack!

At first i didnt want to start in 2.6 and wait for 3.0.. but man, your build looked sooo juicy, i had to give it a try.
I did this as a league starter (life based)and was blown away... For sure, there are faster options in the first place, but i rarely had so much fun leveling!

I used SR right from the start (lvl 12) and loved it. About lvl 70 (with ROTF) i could sustain RF and it became ridiculous. Never ever i farmed dried lake that fast and rushed to 80 :D

Now im at lvl 85, slowly progressing through the map system and thinking about switching to es/ll.
As a consequence of lacking currency it would be a budget version (about 2ex) meaning no shavs and no poc.
The question im asking myself now is how to handle chaos dmg.. should i go for CI (1point) or are there other options? never did an es build before.

Would be nice if you could give me a hint.

Thx in advance!

There's always Solaris Lorica to deal with chaos damage just like Shav's but on a much weaker armor. So basically you can transition to LL faster if you use it but than stick to easy safe content until you can afford the Shav's as your defenses will be significantly lower with the Solaris Lorica.
"
OwlRaider wrote:
"
tschaenis wrote:
Superb Build, superb Guide und superb support from your side ahfack!

At first i didnt want to start in 2.6 and wait for 3.0.. but man, your build looked sooo juicy, i had to give it a try.
I did this as a league starter (life based)and was blown away... For sure, there are faster options in the first place, but i rarely had so much fun leveling!

I used SR right from the start (lvl 12) and loved it. About lvl 70 (with ROTF) i could sustain RF and it became ridiculous. Never ever i farmed dried lake that fast and rushed to 80 :D

Now im at lvl 85, slowly progressing through the map system and thinking about switching to es/ll.
As a consequence of lacking currency it would be a budget version (about 2ex) meaning no shavs and no poc.
The question im asking myself now is how to handle chaos dmg.. should i go for CI (1point) or are there other options? never did an es build before.

Would be nice if you could give me a hint.

Thx in advance!

There's always Solaris Lorica to deal with chaos damage just like Shav's but on a much weaker armor. So basically you can transition to LL faster if you use it but than stick to easy safe content until you can afford the Shav's as your defenses will be significantly lower with the Solaris Lorica.

Totally missed this comment somehow. Been really busy :) Thanks for helping!
"
OwlRaider wrote:

Thx!
But this looks pretty weak to me, not the upgrade i was hoping for. Guess i rather look for an es700+ chest and go full es with CI
"
tschaenis wrote:
"
OwlRaider wrote:

Thx!
But this looks pretty weak to me, not the upgrade i was hoping for. Guess i rather look for an es700+ chest and go full es with CI

You can't run RF as CI, so the whole point of the build is gone, as far as I'm concerned. You can run only Scorching Ray then, but to me it's mostly usefull for melting bosses while RF does the clear.
fun build. running through maps and watching skellies melt is very rewarding.

Argus on the other hand, melts me. I'm assuming decoy totem would alleviate some of the melting.
"
McRazor wrote:
"
tschaenis wrote:
"
OwlRaider wrote:

Thx!

You can't run RF as CI, so the whole point of the build is gone, as far as I'm concerned. You can run only Scorching Ray then, but to me it's mostly usefull for melting bosses while RF does the clear.

Thanks for taking initiative and helping out!
"
Seanj0 wrote:
fun build. running through maps and watching skellies melt is very rewarding.

Argus on the other hand, melts me. I'm assuming decoy totem would alleviate some of the melting.

Anything that takes the focus off of you for a few seconds helps. Flame golem for dmg or stone golem for more regen while leveling
thank you good sir,
Highest dps RF build i saw
easy shaper too
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type