[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

does the ice spear proc enough to justify the elemental equilibrium?
"
InsaineMad wrote:

I proc EE with every Lightning warp or shield charge (added cold dmg or light dmg to attacks on ring or crafted on sceptre)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 27, 2017, 12:26:04 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
InsaineMad wrote:

I proc EE with every Lightning warp or shield charge (added cold dmg or light dmg to attacks on ring or crafted on sceptre)

Wow that lincreased my clear speed by more than double! Didn't realize something so simple would do that lol thanks again! And grats on the new gear!
"
InsaineMad wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
InsaineMad wrote:

Wow that lincreased my clear speed by more than double! Didn't realize something so simple would do that lol thanks again! And grats on the new gear!

Yeah man. It's always good to learn new things :)
Hello, just did my first ever Shaper run and I'm feeling so happy so I thought I might as well post here. Decided to give this build a try before legacy started because I adore RF and Scorching Ray seemed like an amazing mechanic that worked well, together with RF. Just did my first Shaper run ever, deathless. I absolutely love the build and this is definitely my favorite so far (although I say this every league, for every char I make, lol). Did Uber Atziri earlier as well. Can confirm that the build does pretty much every content you throw at it and it can handle it pretty well. Map clearning, regardless of tier, is fast and easy. I can even do vuln maps, while -max and less regen require me to swap to rotp. So, essentially, there's nothing this build can't handle other than no regen maps. Here's my current gear which gives me 17,5k es and 40k SR dot. Poe builder estimates about 160k RF dot. Future plans for the build are a better helm crafted with horror. This one I bricked by slamming life and mana......... I cried. Other than that, getting some levels on SR and perhaps a sweet unset ring like yours would seal the deal.

"
McRazor wrote:
Hello, just did my first ever Shaper run and I'm feeling so happy so I thought I might as well post here. Decided to give this build a try before legacy started because I adore RF and Scorching Ray seemed like an amazing mechanic that worked well, together with RF. Just did my first Shaper run ever, deathless. I absolutely love the build and this is definitely my favorite so far (although I say this every league, for every char I make, lol). Did Uber Atziri earlier as well. Can confirm that the build does pretty much every content you throw at it and it can handle it pretty well. Map clearning, regardless of tier, is fast and easy. I can even do vuln maps, while -max and less regen require me to swap to rotp. So, essentially, there's nothing this build can't handle other than no regen maps. Here's my current gear which gives me 17,5k es and 40k SR dot. Poe builder estimates about 160k RF dot. Future plans for the build are a better helm crafted with horror. This one I bricked by slamming life and mana......... I cried. Other than that, getting some levels on SR and perhaps a sweet unset ring like yours would seal the deal.

Great write-up man! Appreciate you taking the time to post that. Love the idea of the Auxium! Great choice for a unique belt for this build. I was so focused on es/hybrid chaos res crystal belt I never even thought about that.

If you plan on min-maxing your RF in standard after the league rolls over, I do want you to know I plan on finishing these gloves after league:

30More/T1 Light res/T1 Dex suffix base

I will clean off the shit mods, meta-mod until I get t1 es/t1es, and then if there is enough interest I will eternal the last prefix like I did on the Insanity gloves I made:

I prefer using the glove DoT mod instead of the helm Ele mod because helms are so tricky, and the T1 prefixes are so much more important on a helm than they are on a glove (500es vs. 300es).

Plus on helm, maybe in the future someone can create a 5% reduced mana reserved hubris and that would be great for us :)
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 27, 2017, 4:48:59 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Great write-up man! Appreciate you taking the time to post that. Love the idea of the Auxium! Great choice for a unique belt for this build. I was so focused on es/hybrid chaos res crystal belt I never even thought about that.

If you plan on min-maxing your RF in standard after the league rolls over, I do want you to know I plan on finishing these gloves after league:

30More/T1 Light res/T1 Dex suffix base

I will clean off the shit mods, meta-mod until I get t1 es/t1es, and then if there is enough interest I will eternal the last prefix like I did on the Insanity gloves I made:

I prefer using the glove DoT mod instead of the helm Ele mod because helms are so tricky, and the T1 prefixes are so much more important on a helm than they are on a glove (500es vs. 300es).

Plus on helm, maybe in the future someone can create a 5% reduced mana reserved hubris and that would be great for us :)

Yeah, since I'm using the nodes behind MOM for extra ES, the belt was a god send and I got it pretty cheap as well. I'm also experimenting with a Healthy Mind jewel, placed in between Templar and Witch, to convert the extra life into mana, and then into ES. I'd probably gain slightly more ES from energy from within but their prices are just stupid atm, so I'm good as is.

You're bringing up a good point. I guess I could get some decent gloves and an amazing helm easier than the horror helm. Though, I crafted these gloves myself, so they're precious to me. Slammed flat onto them, hehe. I might, scan the market to see if any good more gloves appear.

I'm nowhere near that wealthy to afford full min-maxed gear and I don't really play in standard, mostly just mess around. Although I'm curious about the craft and I wish you good luck.
I feel ya! Thanks man!
Superb Build, superb Guide und superb support from your side ahfack!

At first i didnt want to start in 2.6 and wait for 3.0.. but man, your build looked sooo juicy, i had to give it a try.
I did this as a league starter (life based)and was blown away... For sure, there are faster options in the first place, but i rarely had so much fun leveling!

I used SR right from the start (lvl 12) and loved it. About lvl 70 (with ROTF) i could sustain RF and it became ridiculous. Never ever i farmed dried lake that fast and rushed to 80 :D

Now im at lvl 85, slowly progressing through the map system and thinking about switching to es/ll.
As a consequence of lacking currency it would be a budget version (about 2ex) meaning no shavs and no poc.
The question im asking myself now is how to handle chaos dmg.. should i go for CI (1point) or are there other options? never did an es build before.

Would be nice if you could give me a hint.

Thx in advance!
Last edited by tschaenis on Mar 29, 2017, 8:04:49 AM
Being life based. What do you believe max dps would be with a 5L toll tip wise on SR?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info