[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
treitz wrote:
@Fristo

how did you get 17k ES ?

I'm playing standard league with all the legacy goodies.

To be honest, getting the 17k ES is not the problem if you invest enough currency and play standard. It's only part of the equation. I mean, my belt gives me 0 ES, I'm not using a 2nd ring with %ES craft, and I'm not using Ephemeral Edge. With all that 19-20k ES is still possible.

More importantly is getting high netto ES regen (regen left over after the degen from RF) if you want to be tanky.

For example, all without flasks/pantheon/enchants/golem:
- A normal LL RF build with about 17k-ish ES has around 500 netto ES regen.
- My regular RF mapping build has about 16.4k ES, but has a netto ES regen of about 1700
- The Mino AFK version in the video has 17k ES, and a good 2900 netto ES regen

Just as a fun number. With all flasks/pantheon/enchants active, the Mino AFK version has a netto regen of close to 7k ES.

Important note though is that the Mino AFK version is NOT viable for general mapping, because it uses:

So chaos dmg will pretty much instakill you. Baffles me though why I haven't seen any other LL RF characters use this thing against non-chaos dmg bosses like guardians (Not chimera snakes) Shaper or Uber Atziri. It makes you insanely tanky, and gives more spell dmg.
The ES recovery on there is multiplicative with your total %ES regen from tree/ascendancy/enchants/flasks, and also affects the regen from Time of Need ascendancy. Without flasks etc that armor gives me almost 1.3k extra regen, whilst with flasks and everything up it adds about 1.8k regen.

:D

+1 gems...pfffft, mine has 3 more ES ;-p
"
Ahfack wrote:
gz man and awsome music taste in your vids :P
another option for 3.1 with the nerf to rise of the phoenix, could be an immortal flesh belt for its 70+ish hp regen also gives a fair amount of health. would have to deal with the negative res on it, but with all 3 purities shouldn't be too much of and issue. Probably not an endgame solution compared to a GG es belt, but until you can get situated might be a good option.
"
krudkakes wrote:
another option for 3.1 with the nerf to rise of the phoenix, could be an immortal flesh belt for its 70+ish hp regen also gives a fair amount of health. would have to deal with the negative res on it, but with all 3 purities shouldn't be too much of and issue. Probably not an endgame solution compared to a GG es belt, but until you can get situated might be a good option.

Interesting. Thing is though, 70hp/sec is nothing when running with 10k+ es and -15% to -25% all res is a big downside.

/edit: removed wrong info
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 7, 2017, 1:13:53 PM
"
NaneLz wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
gz man and awsome music taste in your vids :P

Thanks mang <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey mate! I am quite new the the game. I wanna play your build in 3.1. I'd like to know if u're gonna add some sort of leveling guide besides the budget gear variations which is still around like 1400C, what items to level with and all that. I would really appreciate it. Keep up your guides and thanks for your effort!
Last edited by KRa5h on Dec 7, 2017, 1:44:14 PM
"
KRa5h wrote:
Hey mate! I am quite new the the game. I wanna play your build in 3.1. I'd like to know if u're gonna add some sort of leveling guide besides the budget gear variations which is still around like 1400C, what items to level with and all that. I would really appreciate it. Keep up your guides and thanks for your effort!

I added a very useful video by Shinra, which allows you to level with RF starting at level 34 with very cheap items:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE

It is located in the gear section
before presence what stats should we look for on rare neck or is their a another unique we can make use of before we get our presence?
"
tweeter7483 wrote:
before presence what stats should we look for on rare neck or is their a another unique we can make use of before we get our presence?

If you are leveling as life, get a marble amulet with whatever stats you need.

If you are leveling as lowlife, get an eye of chayula. You will use this until you have your presence. We need to be 100% stun immune.
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 7, 2017, 3:23:56 PM
I would love to make this build in 3.1 (new league)

Will you post a New Tree for 3.1?

Will it get strong enough to kill Uber even without all that legacy and amazing items?

Thanks for your time for reply.

Thanks

Regards

SpinStorm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info