[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Changes basically mean that RF is pretty much impossible to run until you go LL and can run the auras altogether for the guardian regen, otherwise it looks like you need to stick with SR until then.

It's a shame, it's not really a nerf to RF, it just makes it harder to pull off and forces you to wait a lot longer.
"
Fritso wrote:
After some tweaking, and getting access to my gear from Harbinger (Flow Untethered belt), I finally managed to complete my goal: an AFK minotaur kill with RF on, and without using any flasks or fortify.

Haven't seen anyone else do this before. Plenty of afk vids wihout RF, but none with RF. So figured I'd give it a shot. Got to admit, I was scared as hell to die. Loosing xp at this lvl isn't fun :-)

Here's the vid:
https://youtu.be/ln2-LIM6_p4

Goes to show how stupidly tanky this build can get. Would be an absolute cakewalk with flasks/fortify.

Well played Fritso :D
would it be wise w.o mirrored gear to pick up MoM and the nodes behind it for some more es?
"
BL00DST41N3D wrote:
would it be wise w.o mirrored gear to pick up MoM and the nodes behind it for some more es?

only thing about this build getting nerfed in 3.1 is the MoM nodes - I don't take them though
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
i cant fit in clarity aura till i lvl up more or have more mana, i'd figure the boost in es with mom would be a good bit. i had to run vit on life with empower 3 enlighten 3 and discl in the vertex and run puritys on mana, PoF on unset +3, so clarity had to be on mana but not enough yet.
Last edited by BL00DST41N3D on Dec 6, 2017, 7:41:04 PM
"
NaneLz wrote:
long live the king I guess boys, cant wait to play that build in 3.1!

I swear this might be my favorite build lmao.

Updated thread. This is 3.1 ready, basically nothing changing. Added Shinra's video on leveling with LLRF at lvl 34. Thanks Fritso for linking that. Never watched it before :D
i really want to play this build as a league starter. do u think its good to level as lifebased SR and switch later to ll rf sr? how can i get a shavs and eye of chayula early in league? any hints?
How is the rise of the phoenix nerf hit this build? any tips for leveling? will write a review of it when i am in.
Gotta say, I'm a little hyped about the new Storm Barrier support. An addidtional 13% phys reduction, yes please. Facetanking the game has just become even easier.

Not happy with the MoM nerf though. My 'tanky' version (using Shav's Revelation with Divination Distillate, so no mana regen) kinda relied on the extra mana for more room to cast SR and Shield Charge. Hope the nerf isn't too big.
Ahfack, quick question, if you don't mind.
Will there be a place for a new unique ring "Hungry loop"?
is it possible to improve even higher defence with additional "free" 4link?

"
Fritso wrote:
Gotta say, I'm a little hyped about the new Storm Barrier support. An addidtional 13% phys reduction, yes please. Facetanking the game has just become even easier.

Not happy with the MoM nerf though. My 'tanky' version (using Shav's Revelation with Divination Distillate, so no mana regen) kinda relied on the extra mana for more room to cast SR and Shield Charge. Hope the nerf isn't too big.

How are you going to implement it?
And what do you think about Hungry loop as well?
"
Apachy wrote:
Ahfack, quick question, if you don't mind.
Will there be a place for a new unique ring "Hungry loop"?
is it possible to improve even higher defence with additional "free" 4link?

"
Fritso wrote:

How are you going to implement it?
And what do you think about Hungry loop as well?

Not for endgame. Helm and boots are multiple auras, RF in gloves supported by essence 30more dot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info