[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Apachy wrote:
Ahfack, quick question, if you don't mind.
Will there be a place for a new unique ring "Hungry loop"?
is it possible to improve even higher defence with additional "free" 4link?

"
Fritso wrote:
Gotta say, I'm a little hyped about the new Storm Barrier support. An addidtional 13% phys reduction, yes please. Facetanking the game has just become even easier.

Not happy with the MoM nerf though. My 'tanky' version (using Shav's Revelation with Divination Distillate, so no mana regen) kinda relied on the extra mana for more room to cast SR and Shield Charge. Hope the nerf isn't too big.

How are you going to implement it?
And what do you think about Hungry loop as well?

Not for endgame. Helm and boots are multiple auras, RF in gloves supported by essence 30more dot.

This.

Even though this build is always short on gem slots, there is simply no replacing a good opal ring with resists/stats/es.

As for Storm Barrier, I'm going to put it in my SR setup, which is a bit different from the setup in this build guide. Casting SR leaves you vulnerable because you're unable to move. Getting that extra damage mitigation is quite nice imo, especially against hard hitting phys bosses like Minotaur/Shaper Slam. I'm just a sucker for tanky builds, and often prefer extra mitigation over a bit of extra dmg. Up to a certain point ofc. Hence the reason for making a vid where I AFK kill Minotaur with RF.
"
I'm just a sucker for tanky builds, and often prefer extra mitigation over a bit of extra dmg. Up to a certain point ofc. Hence the reason for making a vid where I AFK kill Minotaur with RF.

Fritso if i was a woman i'd want to birth your children.

EDIT: I kinda still want to give it a try tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by Freddydaking on Dec 7, 2017, 10:32:26 AM
@Fristo

how did you get 17k ES ?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
"
I'm just a sucker for tanky builds, and often prefer extra mitigation over a bit of extra dmg. Up to a certain point ofc. Hence the reason for making a vid where I AFK kill Minotaur with RF.

That escalated quickly.

Fuck it, I'm down for it.....pun intended.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:
"

That escalated quickly.

Fuck it, I'm down for it.....pun intended.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
treitz wrote:
@Fristo

how did you get 17k ES ?

I'm playing standard league with all the legacy goodies.

To be honest, getting the 17k ES is not the problem if you invest enough currency and play standard. It's only part of the equation. I mean, my belt gives me 0 ES, I'm not using a 2nd ring with %ES craft, and I'm not using Ephemeral Edge. With all that 19-20k ES is still possible.

More importantly is getting high netto ES regen (regen left over after the degen from RF) if you want to be tanky.

For example, all without flasks/pantheon/enchants/golem:
- A normal LL RF build with about 17k-ish ES has around 500 netto ES regen.
- My regular RF mapping build has about 16.4k ES, but has a netto ES regen of about 1700
- The Mino AFK version in the video has 17k ES, and a good 2900 netto ES regen

Just as a fun number. With all flasks/pantheon/enchants active, the Mino AFK version has a netto regen of close to 7k ES.

Important note though is that the Mino AFK version is NOT viable for general mapping, because it uses:

So chaos dmg will pretty much instakill you. Baffles me though why I haven't seen any other LL RF characters use this thing against non-chaos dmg bosses like guardians (Not chimera snakes) Shaper or Uber Atziri. It makes you insanely tanky, and gives more spell dmg.
The ES recovery on there is multiplicative with your total %ES regen from tree/ascendancy/enchants/flasks, and also affects the regen from Time of Need ascendancy. Without flasks etc that armor gives me almost 1.3k extra regen, whilst with flasks and everything up it adds about 1.8k regen.
"
Ahfack wrote:

Seen it earlier today. Somehow your youtube vids pup-up in my shortlist ;-)

Cool vid and congrats on the Acuity drop! I tried too, but was shit out of luck after I enchanted a perfect rolled Tempest Binding with +2 Barrage yesterday :-)
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Seen it earlier today. Somehow your youtube vids pup-up in my shortlist ;-)

Cool vid and congrats on the Acuity drop! I tried too, but was shit out of luck after I enchanted a perfect rolled Tempest Binding with +2 Barrage yesterday :-)

Nice! ;) awwwww @ acuities, and NICE @ tempest COTDAMN
"
Fritso wrote:
"
treitz wrote:
@Fristo

how did you get 17k ES ?

I'm playing standard league with all the legacy goodies.

To be honest, getting the 17k ES is not the problem if you invest enough currency and play standard. It's only part of the equation. I mean, my belt gives me 0 ES, I'm not using a 2nd ring with %ES craft, and I'm not using Ephemeral Edge. With all that 19-20k ES is still possible.

More importantly is getting high netto ES regen (regen left over after the degen from RF) if you want to be tanky.

For example, all without flasks/pantheon/enchants/golem:
- A normal LL RF build with about 17k-ish ES has around 500 netto ES regen.
- My regular RF mapping build has about 16.4k ES, but has a netto ES regen of about 1700
- The Mino AFK version in the video has 17k ES, and a good 2900 netto ES regen

Just as a fun number. With all flasks/pantheon/enchants active, the Mino AFK version has a netto regen of close to 7k ES.

Important note though is that the Mino AFK version is NOT viable for general mapping, because it uses:

So chaos dmg will pretty much instakill you. Baffles me though why I haven't seen any other LL RF characters use this thing against non-chaos dmg bosses like guardians (Not chimera snakes) Shaper or Uber Atziri. It makes you insanely tanky, and gives more spell dmg.
The ES recovery on there is multiplicative with your total %ES regen from tree/ascendancy/enchants/flasks, and also affects the regen from Time of Need ascendancy. Without flasks etc that armor gives me almost 1.3k extra regen, whilst with flasks and everything up it adds about 1.8k regen.

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info