[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Camatoo wrote:
Could you just run a quick check over my gear/character?
It feels like 5.4k ES are not quite enough for lvl 75

My Gear:

Spoiler

Im had tried it with a 135 ES shield from my SRS witch, but since i dont have purity of fire and emporer on the correct level i cant hold the dot damage on my ES.

Its not perfect, but its the best i have for my currency atm. ( saving up for a presence of chayula atm which should give another 1k ES)

Thanks in advance for your help.

E: since im not very smart i noticed only now that %increased energy shield not always is the best to look out for. changed my boots to

Use a sin trek boots until you get death door imo

yes, presence will be really good for you

crystal belt with life/es at level 80

stone golem/1% regen from oak/5rdot pantheon/5reduced fire dmg pantheon then try out a 5% rdot rare es shield once you get presence
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

How do u heal on this build? i know about regen but sometimes the dmg is way more than your regen and u cant use heal pots cuz of ES
"
Camaron wrote:

How do u heal on this build? i know about regen but sometimes the dmg is way more than your regen and u cant use heal pots cuz of ES

(you could also try to implement vaal discipline)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Hey folks. Currently trying out this build and am having a lot of fun with it. Thanks AhFack!

Anyway, I would like to know at what point will I be able to start using RF? I'm level 70 now, and I am still unable to sustain the RF. Also probably worth noting my gears are probably mostly picked up ones, and that I've followed the passive as closely as I could (life regen etc.)

Cheers!
"
NoobCaeks wrote:
Hey folks. Currently trying out this build and am having a lot of fun with it. Thanks AhFack!

Anyway, I would like to know at what point will I be able to start using RF? I'm level 70 now, and I am still unable to sustain the RF. Also probably worth noting my gears are probably mostly picked up ones, and that I've followed the passive as closely as I could (life regen etc.)

Cheers!

Unlock your character sheet so we can take a look.

Things you can try:

ROTP shield
1% regen from oak
stone golem
High level Purity of Fire
Barbarism
5%rdot pantheon
5% fire dmg pantheon
So, public service announcement.

Please see the following thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2019744/page/2

If you run the Pale Court map and use Scorching Ray, the instance will crash, you'll get DC'd, and you'll lose all your portals/they won't work when you relog.

GGG knows about this, has known about it for 8+ days, but hasn't made an announcement. Since I didn't know I was supposed to check the Bug Reports forum every time I'm going to open any instance or do anything, I just lost 100 chaos earned the hard way.

I've never run that map, never seen those bosses before, and I earned my fragment set through random prophecies. And I'm too broke to buy another set, having spent all my currency crafting gloves and a ring.

This blows.

Anyway, don't run Pale Court with this build unless you unsocket your Scorching Ray gems first.
Mate i know it might be a stupid question but I'm kinda new in the game . What is the combo you do to proc Elemental Equilibrium since Scorching ray is a long range spell?

Not bad for temp league shield, eh? Adds just over 1000 ES, takes me just over 11k ES total =)

Now I just need to save up for a 6l Shav's and I'm pretty much complete, gear-wise, without spending obscene currency.

Got a 21 Scorching Ray and 21 Purity of Fire too.
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
So, public service announcement.

Please see the following thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2019744/page/2

If you run the Pale Court map and use Scorching Ray, the instance will crash, you'll get DC'd, and you'll lose all your portals/they won't work when you relog.

GGG knows about this, has known about it for 8+ days, but hasn't made an announcement. Since I didn't know I was supposed to check the Bug Reports forum every time I'm going to open any instance or do anything, I just lost 100 chaos earned the hard way.

I've never run that map, never seen those bosses before, and I earned my fragment set through random prophecies. And I'm too broke to buy another set, having spent all my currency crafting gloves and a ring.

This blows.

Anyway, don't run Pale Court with this build unless you unsocket your Scorching Ray gems first.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK that's gay sorry man. GGG are a crew of flunkees sometimes
"
Hellgul wrote:
Mate i know it might be a stupid question but I'm kinda new in the game . What is the combo you do to proc Elemental Equilibrium since Scorching ray is a long range spell?

We typically are close to our enemies, or have been close to our enemies recently. A number of things can set EE/EO.

Orb of storms
Lightning warp
Shield charge with added cold dmg or added light dmg on sceptre or ring
if you're leveling early on you could do level 1 cwdt - ice spear - gmp - faster proj/inc crit strikes so when you get hit it shoots out ice spear at your enemies and proc's EO and EE

just a few that come to mind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info