[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
blindz02 wrote:
So what would be my main concern in terms of upgrading? & what would be the best to craft on my other Diamond Ring, thanks in advance.

Wrong Vessel, lightning atk to spells does nothing for us.
Upgrade first jewel to have life and 2 dmg mods. Projectile speed is not a dmg mod. (The blue one has spell crit, but still has 2 atk speed mods)
Your claw has really good elemental dmg, but low atk speed and crit chance. Non-crafted atk speed can push you closer to 2.0 atk speed and crafted crit chance was low rolled.. could be closer to 8%. Focus atk speed, crit chance, and dual elemental before getting into tri.
Trade Light Pen for Crit dmg in 6-link.
Craft flat light dmg on ring.
Non-crafted elemental dmg on belt (can go over 40%) while still having high life and remaining resists. You may have to craft resists on ring as belts can get really expensive with high ele dmg and high life/resists.

I see, changed up a couple of my jewels and switched light pen for crit dmg, and my tooltip jumped up by 13k. Still need to find new accessories though. Thanks~
"
Could I get some advice, please? I am doing above average damage, but I am ridiculously squishy.

Your profile is hidden. But if you are getting 1-shot, chances are you need way more life on gear and/or more levels to get more HP nodes.
I got my first 100 with this build. Thanks for the guide!
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Could I get some advice, please? I am doing above average damage, but I am ridiculously squishy.

Your profile is hidden. But if you are getting 1-shot, chances are you need way more life on gear and/or more levels to get more HP nodes.

I've made it public now, sorry about that. I bought better boots, rings, amulet, and got Belly which is helping quite a loot. I would still like some guidance though, please.
"
I've made it public now, sorry about that. I bought better boots, rings, amulet, and got Belly which is helping quite a loot. I would still like some guidance though, please.

Life and resists should be priority on ALL your gear, i don't think you have life on your gear at all, and the weapon seems pretty low dps, you should be able to upgrade gloves/boots/rings/ammy/belt/wep for 10-20c total. Also flask setup seems pretty random, flasks are as important as your gear.

No point having a bunch of expensive items with T1 WED if your flat damage is low and therefore won't scale well. Get T1/T2 life rolls on ALL your gear, resistances to cap 75% and only after that go for damage/stats, even a mastercraft of +lightning damage should give enough damage to do all content easily.
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"

Life and resists should be priority on ALL your gear, i don't think you have life on your gear at all, and the weapon seems pretty low dps, you should be able to upgrade gloves/boots/rings/ammy/belt/wep for 10-20c total. Also flask setup seems pretty random, flasks are as important as your gear.

No point having a bunch of expensive items with T1 WED if your flat damage is low and therefore won't scale well. Get T1/T2 life rolls on ALL your gear, resistances to cap 75% and only after that go for damage/stats, even a mastercraft of +lightning damage should give enough damage to do all content easily.

Thank you so much for the pointers, that is great help. I did not know which rolls to prioritize. Do you know what else I can focus on after that?
"
Thank you so much for the pointers, that is great help. I did not know which rolls to prioritize. Do you know what else I can focus on after that?

For gloves: HP > Resists > Attack speed (can be mastercrafted with open suffix). Preferably a Gripped Gloves base.

For boots: HP > Resists > Movespeed (up to you, i'm fine with low or crafted MS) > STR/INT if needed. All can be crafted.

For rings: HP > Resists. For dmg mods: Crit chance, flat elemental to attacks(can be crafted), WED%, attack speed. A ring with good hp, resists and WED% is gonna be extremely expensive, while HP/RES + flat roll can be as low as 1c with similar performance.

For amulet: HP > Resists. For dmg mods: WED%, crit multiplier (>25-30%+), crit chance (>30%+), flat elemental to attacks.

For belt: HP > Resists. Crafted 20%~ weapon elemental damage is enough and keeps it budget. Can also get strength here for gem requirements and even more life.

WED is gonna be extremely expensive combined with HP/RES, so i highly recommend focusing on HP/RES, and look for open prefixes/suffixes on your gear so you can craft +lightning on rings/amulet, WED on belt, resists/ms/stats on boots, and attack speed on gloves.

Crit multiplier is great but only if you have enough base Crit chance to scale from, for flat damage i prefer focusing on cold and lightning, due to chill/freeze and shock.

For flasks, look into Atziri's Promise and Diamond Flask for now, and try to roll Diamond Flask with the suffix 'of Staunching'(Anti-Bleed), anti-bleed is extremely important.

Replace the mana flask and one life flask or the Sorrow Divine flask for Atziri's and Diamond.
Last edited by Phosphenez on Oct 7, 2017, 10:40:12 AM
love this build but u show a dagger in the guide but u say claw is mandatory can u link a claw that is good for end game for this build instead of a dagger
"
bromius wrote:
love this build but u show a dagger in the guide but u say claw is mandatory can u link a claw that is good for end game for this build instead of a dagger

Look for a Imperial Claw or Gemini Claw base.

Imperial Claw: 1,6 APS, 6.0 Crit

Gemini Claw: 1.5 APS, 6.3 Crit, also good mana-on-hit

Look for good flat cold/lightning and attack speed/crit chance as your main stats, the aspd/crit can be crafted to a decent value on masters, the +dmg not so much, a claw with decent cold/lightning and either attack speed or crit chance should be less than 5c, craft the last suffix and you're good to go.
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"

For gloves: HP > Resists > Attack speed (can be mastercrafted with open suffix). Preferably a Gripped Gloves base.

For boots: HP > Resists > Movespeed (up to you, i'm fine with low or crafted MS) > STR/INT if needed. All can be crafted.

For rings: HP > Resists. For dmg mods: Crit chance, flat elemental to attacks(can be crafted), WED%, attack speed. A ring with good hp, resists and WED% is gonna be extremely expensive, while HP/RES + flat roll can be as low as 1c with similar performance.

For amulet: HP > Resists. For dmg mods: WED%, crit multiplier (>25-30%+), crit chance (>30%+), flat elemental to attacks.

For belt: HP > Resists. Crafted 20%~ weapon elemental damage is enough and keeps it budget. Can also get strength here for gem requirements and even more life.

WED is gonna be extremely expensive combined with HP/RES, so i highly recommend focusing on HP/RES, and look for open prefixes/suffixes on your gear so you can craft +lightning on rings/amulet, WED on belt, resists/ms/stats on boots, and attack speed on gloves.

Crit multiplier is great but only if you have enough base Crit chance to scale from, for flat damage i prefer focusing on cold and lightning, due to chill/freeze and shock.

For flasks, look into Atziri's Promise and Diamond Flask for now, and try to roll Diamond Flask with the suffix 'of Staunching'(Anti-Bleed), anti-bleed is extremely important.

Replace the mana flask and one life flask or the Sorrow Divine flask for Atziri's and Diamond.

Thank you so so much, I appreciate this a lot! I have already followed some of your advice, and I can feel the improvements (bought Atziri's, and got better HP boots).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info