[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Thanks for reply I think I'll use culling strike... Just wondering how power charges work with this do you only have 1 power charge in this build when using it with orb?

When Orb crits, you get a power charge up to 3. At 40% crit without power charges, I move up to roughly 50% crit with 3 power charges (more with Diamond flask). You can invest into getting more power charges with gear or passives, but not worth it with this build.
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
Why we don't use ele focus is covered in the faq. Dmg on full life is just as bad. I don't want my dmg to bounce everytime im not at full life. Even with instant leech the second you are hit especially during bosses when using slower projectiles you are running a 5l instead of a 6l.

I see, i assumed the chill/shock would be completely useless for guardians/shaper, dmg on full life became my go-to support on 3.0 VP builds, touch anything with Vinktar up and you go 1-100 life so the uptime on DFL should be high enough to not be a problem (assuming Flasks up), still need to test dps, no idea how fast i can 100-0 guardians but bosses melt in <1s on maps, gonna try your setup if 2-2-2 doesn't work on T16+.

FAQ says to tick shocked but it's definitely not a realistic value... Not for T16/Shaper at least unless you're doing like millions on a single hit. Shock on PoB still applies 50% MORE damage.

Its not useless at all, almost every boss/mob in the game gets chilled/frozen/shocked except like 2 guardians and shaper. Vinktar still shocks them as well though. That 10% inc damage taken more than makes up for the damage you would lose by not using ele focus and that is on the 3 mobs in the game that you don't normally shock. I have nothing against ele focus its a great gem, just not the best for this build.
Hey guys - back for one last suggestion. I've been able to do all of the content in 3.02 except for uber atziri (I'm 0/2 on her) and heard that spell dodge helps against her. I'm level 95 and wondering if swapping 4 points to phase acrobatics would help for this fight - if so, what 4 should I drop? Keep in mind this is my first season, so still learning all of the nuances. Any other suggestions for her, either gear/potion wise or anything else, or should our standard gemming/gear etc that works for everything else suffice?

Learning mechanics of some of these fights has been brutal, as I'd go right back into her area after a death and get 1 shotted (have to learn to zone in and keep the invuln up for a moment while I check out the area)

(Edit: Also, is there a preferred Pantheon setup for this? Perhaps Solaris + Yugul...or would lunaris be better?)
Last edited by Slottm on Oct 4, 2017, 10:45:09 AM
"
Slottm wrote:
Hey guys - back for one last suggestion. I've been able to do all of the content in 3.02 except for uber atziri (I'm 0/2 on her) and heard that spell dodge helps against her. I'm level 95 and wondering if swapping 4 points to phase acrobatics would help for this fight - if so, what 4 should I drop? Keep in mind this is my first season, so still learning all of the nuances. Any other suggestions for her, either gear/potion wise or anything else, or should our standard gemming/gear etc that works for everything else suffice?

Learning mechanics of some of these fights has been brutal, as I'd go right back into her area after a death and get 1 shotted (have to learn to zone in and keep the invuln up for a moment while I check out the area)

(Edit: Also, is there a preferred Pantheon setup for this? Perhaps Solaris + Yugul...or would lunaris be better?)

The best advice I can give for uber atziri is to learn the fights. Repeatedly doing (and failing) lets you learn all the attacks, moves, etc.

Normal atziri helps a lot as well to learn.

However phase acrobatics does help a good chunk with uber atziri, id lose some life or minor dmg nodes and use just for uber atziri if you wanted. Everything else should remain the same.
Thank you - i suppose my question really is: which are the 4 least impactful damage nodes I could give up for it? (I don't think I want to give up any HP)
"
Slottm wrote:
Thank you - i suppose my question really is: which are the 4 least impactful damage nodes I could give up for it? (I don't think I want to give up any HP)

I have not done Atziri yet, but I would recommend Finesse and Heart of Oak if you don't want to sacrifice much HP. Lose 8% atk speed, 8% hp, 4% move speed, and some stun resist/recover. The other non-HP options lose a lot of stuff like a good chunk of crit, a lot of projectile dmg, or jewel slots.
So I decided to reroll my 90 wander to this build about an hour ago since i had 120ex just sitting around, and just got done buying all the gears needed.

Tooltip DPS (in hideout): 43.6k | 73.3k with slower proj

Gears:
Spoiler

Tree:

Jewels:
Spoiler

So what would be my main concern in terms of upgrading? & what would be the best to craft on my other Diamond Ring, thanks in advance.
Last edited by blindz02 on Oct 5, 2017, 1:41:34 AM
"
blindz02 wrote:

Jewels:

So what would be my main concern in terms of upgrading? & what would be the best to craft on my other Diamond Ring, thanks in advance.

The blue jewel has crit for spell damage, you need crit for attacks or global.

Last edited by Philbo_O on Oct 5, 2017, 4:34:20 AM
"
blindz02 wrote:

Wrong Vessel, lightning atk to spells does nothing for us.
Upgrade first jewel to have life and 2 dmg mods. Projectile speed is not a dmg mod. (The blue one has spell crit, but still has 2 atk speed mods)
Your claw has really good elemental dmg, but low atk speed and crit chance. Non-crafted atk speed can push you closer to 2.0 atk speed and crafted crit chance was low rolled.. could be closer to 8%. Focus atk speed, crit chance, and dual elemental before getting into tri.
Trade Light Pen for Crit dmg in 6-link.
Craft flat light dmg on ring.
Non-crafted elemental dmg on belt (can go over 40%) while still having high life and remaining resists. You may have to craft resists on ring as belts can get really expensive with high ele dmg and high life/resists.
Could I get some advice, please? I am doing above average damage, but I am ridiculously squishy. Any hit from rare and above pretty much 1 shots me. Could someone please guide me in terms of gear and stat priority? I have played a bit of PoE, but this is my first character that I have got this far with, and have enjoyed this much. Any help would be much appreciated.

Incredible build by the way! I love my character, apart from dying easily at the moment.

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biscuitpantsguy/characters?characterName=drip_on_my_walk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info