[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Hey man, currently lvl 65 enjoying build so far, i started with 2k chaos orbs so I already have some GG stuff, me I kindly ask you to check my profile please, and see if im doing something wrong? I feel like I should be having more dps than I currently have. I paid amulet 100c do u think that amulet can push me to end game bosses? Tell me next ugprade and check the tree please, I wanna have even more fun :) thanks for the build budbuzzsaw!

Edit: Also im having a bit mana problems, bought mana leech gloves still having probs a little bit. What about life leech do I have to buy that too?

Feel free to take a look at my character. From briefly looking at yours upgrades are.

Weapon, yours is okay.
helm- 40 ST enchant
neck- okay... but has no elemental damage to attacks. I think you over paid for it.
rings-get more damage on them
gloves- gripped gloves with attack speed are a must
boots- highest health and resists possible, usually achieved on two tone boots. no need to worry about move speed.

other than that gear looks decent. My dps is around 49k in hide out with golem and auruas with gmp

if you look at my character disregard the mana pot I was doing all my no leech maps last night. I use 1 life flask, apromis, vessel, diamond, oakflask
Last edited by Fireturd on Aug 25, 2017, 11:21:43 AM
"
aykay317 wrote:

There are more than one reason why you are dying to big bosses. (Although I personally haven't tried any of the t16 bosses yet.) I can guess by looking at your gear you need to do a lot more optimization.

Why do you have increased lightning damage jewels? increased lightning damage is more beneficial to spells than attacks. We want attack speed, projectile damage and crit multi..

Why aren't you using unique shield required for our build? We rely on every one of our attacks to hit the boss in order for us to leech. Missing even a single hit has such bad consequences for our build as we rely on hits to generate frenzy charges as well. On top of that, you don't even have any accuracy on your gear, im guessing your hit chance is somewhere in the 80's? If so, that is unacceptable for our build. Buy the damn shield.

Why do you still have a mana flask?

All in all, I can clearly see why you are dying to bosses

If you aren't going to follow the required items for the build, why bother to post in this thread as you are doing your own thing?

I have no idea where this hostility is coming from. Interpreting me not yet using the right shield as me totally doing my own thing is ridiculous and revoking my right to ask for advice because of this is even more so. I even shared my thoughts why i'm not using the shield yet and asked for further explanation...
You are right that my hit chance is at 84%.
I am never out of frenzy charges.
I never have the problem that i don't get back up to max health fast enough - every single death is a one shot which is the reason why i'm still equipped with a more defensive shield (at least as far as i can tell).
The hostility of your comment really shocks me and is absolutely unnecessary.
Does someone mind checking out my character and suggest some upgrades. Not sure what to upgrade at the moment. Thanks guys :)
"
Henrax wrote:
Does someone mind checking out my character and suggest some upgrades. Not sure what to upgrade at the moment. Thanks guys :)

2 Faster attacks in helm. Remove one, add Vaal Grace to shield, and check skill guide for other changes to gem set-up.
Get an Atziri Promise until you can get Vessel.
WED on right ring.
Non-crafted WED on belt.
20% Ice Bite is cheap and adds 20% damage against frozen.
Amulet could use some more dmg mods. Flat elemental, crit chance, crit multi, higher WED, etc.

I saw you went for Claws of Magpie and possibly Poisonous Fangs next. Phys damage and ailment damage is fairly low with this build, so the main thing you get from those points is attack speed and stealing charges. Stealing charges might be interesting, but I think you will have way better results with putting those points towards 2.5 jewels. Possibly up to 4 jewels if you get rid of the dodge, but that has more merit than physical damage. 2-4 x 5-7% hp, 4-8 dmg mods, and possibly any other mods like resists or additional dmg mods.

Future upgrades:
Vessel, helm enchant, Vaal skill gems, tri-element wep, etc.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Aug 25, 2017, 2:53:11 PM
"
N0sferat0 wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:

There are more than one reason why you are dying to big bosses. (Although I personally haven't tried any of the t16 bosses yet.) I can guess by looking at your gear you need to do a lot more optimization.

Why do you have increased lightning damage jewels? increased lightning damage is more beneficial to spells than attacks. We want attack speed, projectile damage and crit multi..

Why aren't you using unique shield required for our build? We rely on every one of our attacks to hit the boss in order for us to leech. Missing even a single hit has such bad consequences for our build as we rely on hits to generate frenzy charges as well. On top of that, you don't even have any accuracy on your gear, im guessing your hit chance is somewhere in the 80's? If so, that is unacceptable for our build. Buy the damn shield.

Why do you still have a mana flask?

All in all, I can clearly see why you are dying to bosses

If you aren't going to follow the required items for the build, why bother to post in this thread as you are doing your own thing?

I have no idea where this hostility is coming from. Interpreting me not yet using the right shield as me totally doing my own thing is ridiculous and revoking my right to ask for advice because of this is even more so. I even shared my thoughts why i'm not using the shield yet and asked for further explanation...
You are right that my hit chance is at 84%.
I am never out of frenzy charges.
I never have the problem that i don't get back up to max health fast enough - every single death is a one shot which is the reason why i'm still equipped with a more defensive shield (at least as far as i can tell).
The hostility of your comment really shocks me and is absolutely unnecessary.

His comment honestly wasn't that hostile, grow some thicker skin dude.

You need more life, if you dont have the unique shield you are missing out on a lot of dps and potential leech from missing hits.

Like he said, compare your character and passive tree to the guide's. How much of your stuff is different?
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow
Can someone help me how to upgrade my gear, in what order ?
My ST tooltip dps seems to be 13k only. Bosses take ages to kill in T10-11.
In videos I see people melt with this build.

Please can anyone please help, if this build does not work I will probably quit this season.
"
Solauf wrote:
Please can anyone please help, if this build does not work I will probably quit this season.

Please take the time to read the guide. There is a ton of stuff to change.

Changelog to update your 6-link.
Don't use Hatred. Read through the skill gem options.
Are you using Slower Projectiles for bosses?
Physical damage is low with this build, so Taste of Hate is not doing much compared to physical builds.
Missing Diamond flask.
Weapon needs more attack speed and crit chance.
WED on rings and amulet.

Skill tree needs rework. You have points to dual wield for some reason. You went with life/eva instead of projectile damage at starting point. Arcing blows isn't as good since we use lots of elemental damage.
"
Fireturd wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Hey man, currently lvl 65 enjoying build so far, i started with 2k chaos orbs so I already have some GG stuff, me I kindly ask you to check my profile please, and see if im doing something wrong? I feel like I should be having more dps than I currently have. I paid amulet 100c do u think that amulet can push me to end game bosses? Tell me next ugprade and check the tree please, I wanna have even more fun :) thanks for the build budbuzzsaw!

Edit: Also im having a bit mana problems, bought mana leech gloves still having probs a little bit. What about life leech do I have to buy that too?

Feel free to take a look at my character. From briefly looking at yours upgrades are.

Weapon, yours is okay.
helm- 40 ST enchant
neck- okay... but has no elemental damage to attacks. I think you over paid for it.
rings-get more damage on them
gloves- gripped gloves with attack speed are a must
boots- highest health and resists possible, usually achieved on two tone boots. no need to worry about move speed.

other than that gear looks decent. My dps is around 49k in hide out with golem and auruas with gmp

if you look at my character disregard the mana pot I was doing all my no leech maps last night. I use 1 life flask, apromis, vessel, diamond, oakflask

Hey thank you for your help.

I did some improvements got my self two stone boots and gripped gloves. I use added cold and I see you use elemental focus instead, so is elemental focus better? and also how does Power charge works with us? I mean how do we get them constantly up?
I still have a kinda shitty claw but should I craft attack speed or crit on it? ty
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
I did some improvements got my self two stone boots and gripped gloves. I use added cold and I see you use elemental focus instead, so is elemental focus better? and also how does Power charge works with us? I mean how do we get them constantly up?

Elemental Focus is good, but removes ailments and not having Added Cold loses a lot of damage. For early to mid game, I would definitely use Added Cold first. But later game when you have high elemental damage from all of your gear, gems, and passives.. Focus comes through a lot more. Especially against bosses that can't be frozen, etc.

Power Charges generate from Orb of Storms and Power Charge on Crit. It is a very minor bonus from using 1 skill, and we are not sustaining power charges while speed clearing with this build due to their nerf.

"
scoody wrote:
I still have a kinda shitty claw but should I craft attack speed or crit on it? ty

Attack speed > Crit. It will not be as much as non-crafted AS can get up to, but better than nothing. Keep saving for a better claw though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info