[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

How's this do vs ele reflect?
"
ElJanek wrote:
Hey guys. I play this character on SSF league and i got problems with defense on tier 6-7 maps. Do you guys use orb of alchemy on every map or just run white?

Can you please look on my set and suggest for what item should i starting looking for?(i can't trade)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ElJanek/characters

Thanks

1) I think your damage is too low for you to survive. More damage = more leech so you should look for a claw with high lightning damage instead of the other 2 elements because lightning will be your main element. Some attack speed would be nice as well.

2) More life on the body armour perhaps?

3) Helmet could be better, I've looted many dual res with life helmets.

4) Your amulet is now solely used as intelligence booster which is a waste of slot. Get some of the other stats like res, life, crit or WED etc. spread out over your items, might be easier for SSF.

I transmute low tier maps, alt if undesirable and aug lastly. I only start alcing from around T10.
Just some of my thoughts, not an expert by any means, good luck!
"
travisiscool wrote:

If you actually read the guide you would see the "no no map mods" section that states that ele reflect is the worst..
"
"
travisiscool wrote:

If you actually read the guide you would see the "no no map mods" section that states that ele reflect is the worst..

With the reflect pantheon, you can easily do reflect maps safely.......
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
I did some improvements got my self two stone boots and gripped gloves. I use added cold and I see you use elemental focus instead, so is elemental focus better? and also how does Power charge works with us? I mean how do we get them constantly up?

Elemental Focus is good, but removes ailments and not having Added Cold loses a lot of damage. For early to mid game, I would definitely use Added Cold first. But later game when you have high elemental damage from all of your gear, gems, and passives.. Focus comes through a lot more. Especially against bosses that can't be frozen, etc.

Power Charges generate from Orb of Storms and Power Charge on Crit. It is a very minor bonus from using 1 skill, and we are not sustaining power charges while speed clearing with this build due to their nerf.

"
scoody wrote:
I still have a kinda shitty claw but should I craft attack speed or crit on it? ty

Attack speed > Crit. It will not be as much as non-crafted AS can get up to, but better than nothing. Keep saving for a better claw though.

Check my gear now, new ring 3ex i got 23k dps in hideout with auras and golem, idk how some people get to 40k+ is it because of uber lab node which gives 40% eledps increased is that gona increasem y dps for like 10k?

Also shoud i swap ele focus to added cold or ice bite ?
And how u can say that aps is better than a crit can u explain? Because When i compared 350 edps claw with 1.85 aps to my 306 eDps 1.8aps claw with 8 crit, this one with 308 and crit gave me way more dps
"
imbafromNorth wrote:

Hey man could you please reply to my post? its on page 165...please!

Nope sorry. Mana issues are repeatedly asked every day and is covered in guide. As for gear the very blunt short answer is... I put up a guide for people to follow. I am not going to respond to 100 people a day asking what to upgrade next or what gear to improve on. It is listed in the guide, I will not hold your hand and walk you through gearing your character.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
leveling with this build was really fast and easy but now that i started map....its awfull. the dmg is good but survavibility is just horrible. im getting 1 shot by everything fking boss and yes i do have all the life nods. i feel like you need insane gear to survive. i dont have my belly yet but i have life on every gear exepte 1 ring and i only have 4k life...

Obviously belly is pretty key, but if you are dying to one shots at 4k life on low tiers maps you have issues. I could see if you were having issues w/o belly on high tier maps or something, but your saying mapping in general.

Something is definitely off, and I would check your res's to make sure your capped. A lot of enemies do certain elemental damage if you have like 20% lightning resistance or something you will take a lot of damage.

"
GeppetoQT wrote:
How did you guys color your helm 3b 1 g?

Best option for anything you color at all is to check vorici chrome calculator. You should look it up if you have never used it for anything before.

"
travisiscool wrote:

I wouldn't run ele reflect on map, but with yugul + flasks + the 10% reduced dmg taken from the passive node the single mobs are not an issue what so ever. Could probably even run ele reflect on low and mid tier maps, not sure about high tier now that yugul gives 25% reduced reflect dmg.
Ele Reflect is not terrible for early/mid game. Just be careful not to hit very large packs with full flasks and when calculating survival, use both damage they do + damage you do to yourself. Late game when your damage starts to spike a lot.. different story. You may need to not use flasks or re-group mobs just so you don't 1-shot yourself.

"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Check my gear now, new ring 3ex i got 23k dps in hideout with auras and golem,

Helm enchant, better weapon, higher level, more jewels, WED amulet, level 20+ gems all high %, etc.

Read the guide again, still missing lots of core gem combinations like Herald + Curse on Hit and Fortify with Whirling.

No idea for Ele Focus as I don't use it yet. See what someone else was doing and follow their character if you want to.

I say AS > crit just because they have to choose 1 or the other. Your claw has both, thus higher DPS. I prefer AS since more attacks means quicker leeching, so better survival and crit is not guaranteed. If you prefer crit, then roll crit first.
Hey Guys,

i am close to lvl 93, hard work but doable, at this point i would like to have some feedback if you would like to

Gear

Jewels

My next Steps will be :
- Quality 20 on nearly all Gems
- Get a Vinktar Flask with 10% Pen
- Change jewellery for max life, ele dmg, chaos res and other necessary stats

Any suggestions?

I was very lucky with my first vaal orb on ST and got it 21/20 :-)
- Hideout DPS is 37k with GMP + Auras without Frenzy Charges.
- 5,5k Life, i think i can reach up to ~5800 Life

Good luck to you!

Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Aug 26, 2017, 12:20:02 PM
Hello all been following this build and reading through all the posts and just finished act 10 having a blast with this build. Some questions I am hoping to get some clarifications on:

1. is the bandit reward very important? I accidently picked the 2 passives and I am struggling keeping res cap atm not sure if it will diff later once I get better gear. There is a vendor recipe that I can use to switch it back but it is very expensive.

2. my chaos res is very bad and right now that is causing most of my deaths...should I just slap on a cheap chaos res amulet or ring for right now for survivability?

3. how are you guys casting all the various auras with mana reserved? With HoI and wrath I barely have any mana left to cast the rest of the auras. is the only way to use haste and grace is to corrupt the gem and use souls to casts during boss fights?

4. should I be using vaal gems for everything like it's shown in the guide? especially vaal ST which I have.

I just started maps and I was struggling but realised that I just need to put more life and res on my gear for survivability. I am assuming the cap is 75 for res so we should be keeping it at that level at all times correct?

I apologize in advance if these questions have been answered already I must have missed it.
Last edited by SickDeer on Aug 26, 2017, 12:53:06 PM
Eh, this guide is so misleading, I'm lost.
Are we looking for same stats in claws as stated in gear breakdown for daggers? Why there's 3.0 in title when guide isn't updated at all, just some small changelog in the beginning.
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 26, 2017, 1:26:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info