[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Ahhoytmate wrote:
Hello. Using this build thanks! Just curious how do you generate frenzy charges with this build?

Way of the Poacher from raider ascendancy
Hi friend, can you indicate some unique or rare claws, for leveling and then for the end game? I'm kinda lost in this, I know you commented on the recommended statuses, but it was kind of complicated for beginners, I'm wanting a good claw to increase my damage, I'm level 60.
"
Ahhoytmate wrote:
Hello. Using this build thanks! Just curious how do you generate frenzy charges with this build?

If you use Ice Bite, it also generates frenzy charges on killing frozen enemies. With both, you will get instant full charges with a large pack.

"
Fummon wrote:
Hi friend, can you indicate some unique or rare claws, for leveling and then for the end game? I'm kinda lost in this, I know you commented on the recommended statuses, but it was kind of complicated for beginners, I'm wanting a good claw to increase my damage, I'm level 60.

Check the guide for stats, and check the last few pages for pictures of ideal claws and what stats to aim for. High elemental damage, high attack speed, and crit chance/multiplier if you can afford it. Use what you can afford until that point.
Quick question.How do we generate power charges if we dont have assasins mark?
Im having hard time surviving when im fighting against bosses. Because of slower projectiles i need to stay very close and thats why i die way too often. Also with gmp it takes eternity to kill them so its rly not an option on higher maps. What should i do...? (l82, 4.3k hp)
Last edited by Mike_eu on Aug 25, 2017, 10:04:50 AM
I have been trying to perfect this build a lot.

1. Is the shield truly the best option. even if we were able to get 92+ percent accuracy at high level.
2. I want to pick up the acuity talent. three points, has attack speed and accuracy(which right now does nothing). HOWEVER... I would then put the inspired learning jewel into the that jewel slot which would be active and now i have a headhunter for clear speed....

what are you thoughts? ya or nah
"
Zeus90 wrote:

We don't now. We use them a little bit with power charge on crit linked to orb of storms for bosses. After nerf and probably to be nerfed again, along with crit and multi nerfs all over tree and on items, going full blown crit isn't going to be the way to go anywmore.

"
Fireturd wrote:

1. Is the shield truly the best option. even if we were able to get 92+ percent accuracy at high level.
2. I want to pick up the acuity talent. three points, has attack speed and accuracy(which right now does nothing). HOWEVER... I would then put the inspired learning jewel into the that jewel slot which would be active and now i have a headhunter for clear speed....

Shield is the best option sorry.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Aug 26, 2017, 10:53:19 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Zeus90 wrote:

We don't know. We use them a little bit with power charge on crit linked to orb of storms for bosses. After nerf and probably to be nerfed again, along with crit and multi nerfs all over tree and on items, going full blown crit isn't going to be the way to go anywmore.

"
Fireturd wrote:

Shield is the best option sorry.

Hey man could you please reply to my post? its on page 165...please!
Can the Carcass Jack Varnished Coat be an interesting choice for this build instead of the belly of the beast? Because at 3.0, carcass jack provides 150% evasion, 70 maximum life, 20% increased Area of ​​Effect of Area Skills and (40-50)% increased Damage Area, would not it be interesting? Or will it not work well?
@Mike_eu
Look over the build again and check everything.
1) Does your passive tree match the one listed below the change log?
2) Do you have the up-to-date gem link for Herald of Ice and Orb of Storms? (HoI + CoH + Elemental Weakness \\ OoS + PCoC + CoH + Elemental Weakness)
3) Do you have at least a T3+ life roll on all your rares, excluding claw?
4) Are your elemental resistances capped?
5) Do you have a Diamond Flask, Wise Oak Flask, and Vinktar's/Atziri's?
6) Do you have Lighting and Cold/Fire damage roll on your claw with Atk speed and crit chance?
7) Do you have gripped gloves with Atk speed?
8) Check the rest of your gear against what is recommended in the guide.

If you are looking for someone to give advice on your specific situation we would have to see your character. You can make your characters visible by clicking on your account name, click on Privacy Settings in the right column, and uncheck Hide Characters tab.

@Fireturd
1) The best way to see for yourself is to build a character in Path of Building, but you have to be careful of what you turn on.
2) That's more of something you will have to test out and see how it feels, also the HH effect won't help you with bosses that take awhile.

@Fummon
Belly of the beast gives us more Life and the only thing inc AoE or Area damage affect would be HoI.
Our AoE is perfectly fine and there isn't much point in increasing it more since we could get a better return on having more life and all res to make gearing easier.

@imbafromNorth
Even if you have a good claw and amulet, you still are missing the levels in your gems, two labs, helm enchants, and flasks. Just keep working on leveling and try to get your labs done.
Mana leech scales with your damage, so as your damage goes up you will have less mana problems and will be able to drop a mana flask.
Mana leech on gloves is near worthless as we aren't scaling physical damage.
Last edited by zell580 on Aug 25, 2017, 11:10:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info