[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Prime_Kronos wrote:
Is Lycosidae Rawhide Tower Shield really worth it why i already have 90% hit. Especially when I could be getting a shield with life and elemental damage on it?

Also does [Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet] life leech bonus apply instantly because of vaal pact or is it ignored?. Furthermore if it does apply is it then a viable amulet to wear?

Thanks
Lamma

You won't have 90% hit once you level a lot more and if you do have 90% hit and are high level then you have accuracy on gear, and if you have accuracy on gear you missing other important stats. Go the shield.
If crit is second thought now, wouldn't it be better to go for elemental focus instead of assasination?
Also, wouldn't it better to drop the points in claws of the falcon area and instead invest it into elemental damage?
Last edited by aykay317 on Aug 23, 2017, 10:50:28 PM
"
Caustik45 wrote:
So what major pantheon is everyone finding best? I've been using Brine King for now and like it, but am interested to see what others are running.

I have been using Brine King too. But its mostly just for stuns - the other bonuses upgraded Brine King grants are useless.

Overall I think lunaris/solaris would be better.
I chose Brine king as stuns cause desync for me :D

Found this claw, is it bad that it has no flat lightning damage?
I know the best 6L setup right now is ST - GMP/SP - Added Cold - Ice Bite - Added Lightning - Elemental Attack. But if you had only 3 green, 2 blue and 1 red, what would your 6link be? My armor is corrupted so I can't change the links. I also have an older chest I bought which was setup for lightning pen / inc crit which i may go back to if its better damage than this new one i found.
Hello!
Why do you recommend Vaal Grace / Vaal Haste in this build?

And (sorry for the double post) aren't there too many skill gems? can't get them all on my shortcuts :)
Thanks for the fast response :) I have one ring with accuracy on and that is it. I am pretty sure i am not getting accuracy from anywhere else. I am level 75 too so i assume it will go down a bit as I level? But I shall follow your advice :) also regarding the neck, is it any good?
Last edited by Prime_Kronos on Aug 24, 2017, 5:38:37 AM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
N0sferat0 wrote:
Could you guys give me some feedback on my gear as well?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/N0sferat0/characters

I'll upgrade to a Belly next but before i can do that i need to make sure that i'm running the right gems? As you can see i use the spectral throw gems as in the main guide but most people don't seem to use them anymore. Which are the preferred gems for max DPS etc.?

thanks in advance everyone

1. You can put 1 point to the Dex node to the right of Vaal Pact and remove the 2 points to Dex further below.
2. The gem combination I like using is ST, GMP/Slower, Added Lightning, Added Cold, Ice Bite, Weapon Elemental. There are a lot of variations of course, but use what you see fit.
3. Upgrade your jewels. Follow the guide and get HP + 2 dmg mods. Atk speed, projectile dmg, etc.
4. You can add another Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness to boots for guaranteed cursing with Orb. You already have the colors for it.
5. Are you way over resist? You aren't using the uni shield to guarantee hits.
6. Noticed the mana pot. Are you having mana issues? If so, you can pick up the passive Primal Spirit for mana, str/int, and flask charges.

There are probably some other ways to optimize, but those are the first ones that come to mind.

Thank you for your input!
1. done
2. done - switched to the new gem combination in addition to my new belly
3. didn't upgrade them yet
4. done
5. i'm at 134%F, 137%C and 157%L right now which shouldn't be enough as far as my research goes (all 169%) the shield looks so bad apart the good always hit part (i dont feel like i'm missing a lot of hits anyway)
6. done

My main problem right now are bosses and random 1-hit deaths which are mostly happening from pretty much all the high level bosses i've tried yet thats why i'm really curious how people manage to kill stuff like shaper. Pit of the Chimera and Forge of the Phoenix bosses keep 1-shotting me from the very beginning.
I've upgraded a few of my gems to maximize my DPS further but my main problem seems to be survivabilty.
Especially when i try to use Slower Projectiles and stand face to face with high level bosses there is constant 1-shots.
I'm at 5492 life at the moment.
Any further advice would be appreciated!
(What would be the best replacement for the Manapotion?)
so i just switched to this build from TS ranger and everything is working fine up to t6-7 maps except bosses.

on bosses i switch GMP for SP, but the range is so awful. most of the time i'm dying because i have to facetank the boss somehow

am i missing something or is it just like that. i don't think stacking projectile speed will work

ps: what are the noob traps in POB ? what do you guys turn on in the configs ?
Last edited by hekkktorr on Aug 24, 2017, 6:29:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info