[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
N0sferat0 wrote:

My main problem right now are bosses and random 1-hit deaths which are mostly happening from pretty much all the high level bosses i've tried yet thats why i'm really curious how people manage to kill stuff like shaper. Pit of the Chimera and Forge of the Phoenix bosses keep 1-shotting me from the very beginning.
I've upgraded a few of my gems to maximize my DPS further but my main problem seems to be survivabilty.
Especially when i try to use Slower Projectiles and stand face to face with high level bosses there is constant 1-shots.
I'm at 5492 life at the moment.
Any further advice would be appreciated!
(What would be the best replacement for the Manapotion?)

There are more than one reason why you are dying to big bosses. (Although I personally haven't tried any of the t16 bosses yet.) I can guess by looking at your gear you need to do a lot more optimization.

Why do you have increased lightning damage jewels? increased lightning damage is more beneficial to spells than attacks. We want attack speed, projectile damage and crit multi..

Why aren't you using unique shield required for our build? We rely on every one of our attacks to hit the boss in order for us to leech. Missing even a single hit has such bad consequences for our build as we rely on hits to generate frenzy charges as well. On top of that, you don't even have any accuracy on your gear, im guessing your hit chance is somewhere in the 80's? If so, that is unacceptable for our build. Buy the damn shield.

Why do you still have a mana flask?

All in all, I can clearly see why you are dying to bosses

If you aren't going to follow the required items for the build, why bother to post in this thread as you are doing your own thing?
Been leveling this build. Started off slow but once you get all the required ST gems you start mowing down everything. I want to know if this is a good claw for this build?

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Thought on going Atziri's acuity instead of vaal pact?
They have massive int so we dont have to get int on rings/jewels/amu, we can also run blood rage(free 20% aspd) w/o risk of self degening.

You'll gain a few skill points and crit chance, but you'll lose atk damage from Gripped gloves and the resists. Can roll attack speed on Gripped gloves which will counter some of the Blood Rage attack speed. Unless you have some high tier accessories with resists, life, and the dmg rolls, it doesn't seem worth it imo. The 25+ ex for Acuity feels better used elsewhere to me. But if you already have them, give it a shot and see what happens.

"
Holigawd wrote:
I'm curious as to how "point blank" figures into this build... I am actually leveling up a character and did basically the same as the tree and working on my items... but it seems the hits always hit for the same, whether next to me... or the end of the room. Maybe i'm not high enough to notice the difference yet, or it is some type of mechanic i'm not getting?

Your characters are hidden so I can't see, but usually lower levels have a wide range of damage so you could just be hitting lower numbers that get the 50% modifier and higher numbers getting 0-50% modifier depending on range. As your numbers get bigger, the 50% added starts becoming more apparent.

I don't know the exact math with passives, flasks, and everything else, but imagine if you had just flat damage and Point Blank.

100 dmg x 50% = +50 dmg -> 100 vs 150 dmg
20000 dmg x 50% = +10000 dmg -> 20 k vs 30 k dmg

For the early early levels, I think I just use Pierce and LMP or some weird bow combination until like 40+ before I started using claws. But everyone has their own method for early game leveling.

"
Been leveling this build. Started off slow but once you get all the required ST gems you start mowing down everything. I want to know if this is a good claw for this build?

Good starter wep. Change craft to attack speed. You'll want to work towards a faster wep with higher eDPS.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Thought on going Atziri's acuity instead of vaal pact?
They have massive int so we dont have to get int on rings/jewels/amu, we can also run blood rage(free 20% aspd) w/o risk of self degening.

You'll gain a few skill points and crit chance, but you'll lose atk damage from Gripped gloves and the resists. Can roll attack speed on Gripped gloves which will counter some of the Blood Rage attack speed. Unless you have some high tier accessories with resists, life, and the dmg rolls, it doesn't seem worth it imo. The 25+ ex for Acuity feels better used elsewhere to me. But if you already have them, give it a shot and see what happens.

"
Holigawd wrote:
I'm curious as to how "point blank" figures into this build... I am actually leveling up a character and did basically the same as the tree and working on my items... but it seems the hits always hit for the same, whether next to me... or the end of the room. Maybe i'm not high enough to notice the difference yet, or it is some type of mechanic i'm not getting?

Your characters are hidden so I can't see, but usually lower levels have a wide range of damage so you could just be hitting lower numbers that get the 50% modifier and higher numbers getting 0-50% modifier depending on range. As your numbers get bigger, the 50% added starts becoming more apparent.

I don't know the exact math with passives, flasks, and everything else, but imagine if you had just flat damage and Point Blank.

100 dmg x 50% = +50 dmg -> 100 vs 150 dmg
20000 dmg x 50% = +10000 dmg -> 20 k vs 30 k dmg

For the early early levels, I think I just use Pierce and LMP or some weird bow combination until like 40+ before I started using claws. But everyone has their own method for early game leveling.

"

Good starter wep. Change craft to attack speed. You'll want to work towards a faster wep with higher eDPS.

Yea I did the whole bow thing til about lvl like 35 or so, 50 atm. Then the claw gave a lil less damage but tons of survivability. I'll try and show my character, the gear is junk except maybe my shield, one right and belt. Everything else is being replaced... I got the rat's nest for lvl 55 and a 58 claw which i kinda followed what your dagger showed on the legacy stuff. Figured it'd still be on that order.

Utula >
Last edited by Holigawd on Aug 24, 2017, 12:12:30 PM
"
aykay317 wrote:
People who are using elemental focus as 6th gem is making a huge mistake. You don't get ailment benefits which amount to a huge chunk of our dps and utility.. It is NOT worth dropping ailments for a couple more dps on the tooltip

I disagree with you, it depends what peoples intentions are. Map clear sure, but boss killing you will not be freezing the boss and shock has been completely nerfed.

Also wanted to point out that if you use POB and click enemy is shocked. It instantly gives you 50 percent damage and that is not how shock works anymore. I think the freeze is more valuable than the shock if you are speed clearing. However with the amount of dps you actually receive from elemental focus, spec out of a few nodes you kill things so fast it doesn not matter and regardless the ailments do nothing againts the bosses.

my opinion. I am going ele focus tonight to try it out.

ST- GMP/SP- added lightning- ele focus- elemental damage- increased crit damage.
Last edited by Fireturd on Aug 24, 2017, 12:17:08 PM
"
Holigawd wrote:
Yea I did the whole bow thing til about lvl like 35 or so, 50 atm. Then the claw gave a lil less damage but tons of survivability.

Skill tree looks fine. I usually wait to take Vaal Pact, but personal preference. I'd advise taking Blood Drinker next to help fuel the sustain.

Claw looks fine for leveling. You'll want to get a new one once you start speed mapping with higher AS and more eDPS, but might be ok for the first few tiers.

The biggest issue I see is that your mobility skill has more support gems than Spectral, your main skill. If you have 10 chaos lying around, pick-up a Tabula Rasa and your damage will go up tremendously. If not, find a cheap 5 link chest armor or use your helm and only 3-link Whirling. That will cause mana costs to go way up, but you can either save Herald for bosses or pick-up some mana leech passives near Point Blank and respec them out later. Or even something with mana on hit/kill may help since everything will explode when you touch them.

And re-read the guide for skills. Use Wrath instead of Haste, use EW instead of Assassin's Mark in your 58 blade (or chrome the unique). Combining the right gems with the 58 wep and maybe a Tabula or 5-link will boost your damage big time, and that will make Point Blank shine even more.

*Side note - Try not to quote the whole post. Snip part of it or just say the name so people can scroll less :)
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Aug 24, 2017, 12:55:53 PM
what priority stats on claw must be?)
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.

Done Shaper and uberatziri deathless today. I think claw's most important mods is crit chance and attack speed, cuz i bought 400eledps claws, and lost alot of dps. Changed 1 path in tree to get 1 more point to go.
H/O tooltipdps is 48k with gmp, and 80k with spj, with just 2 gems 21\20. Nice build, ty!
"

"
Thanks for the tip. I'll redo the craft asap. Do you have an idea of what kind of endgame claw I should be looking for?
Last edited by Atnola on Aug 24, 2017, 2:53:07 PM
"
what priority stats on claw must be?)

Ele dmg, attack speed, and crit. Starter claws at 68+ cost around 5-20c with those stats and the late game ones are significantly more.

"
Thanks for the tip. I'll redo the craft asap. Do you have an idea of what kind of endgame claw I should be looking for?

Ro9er's claw above your post is pretty dang good. Added cold damage would make it have all the best stats, then would just need higher numbers to make it god tier. But a claw like they posted is at least a few hundred chaos and several exalts with added cold damage.

Something with 1.8+ AS, 8%+ crit, and then 250, if not 300+ eDPS is the ideal claw you would be looking for end game. But there will probably be lots of other claw and non-claw upgrades before you get to that one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info