[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Crusar wrote:
I am wondering, most probably missing something, but how does he have Purity of Elements, Herald of Ash and Hatered ? I cant use all of them at once, do you prioritize them depending on fights ? If so can you give priority on which is best to use ? Currently i am using only Purity and Hatered, dont know if its the best choice.

Purity need u only if u could't afford good resist (+48% total ele) jewels, and u suffering cos low res. Rigth after u geared well throw out purity to HoA immideatly.
I dont using purity :)
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Hey guys,

i need some assistance.

I'm struggling to kill guardians and shaper quickly (managed with 2 portals left), my dmg feels a little lackluster :(

Is it really all about the 6link Coil or am I missing out on something particular?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by miChaaaaaaa on Aug 16, 2017, 2:35:30 PM
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
Hey guys,

i need some assistance.

I'm struggling to kill guardians and shaper quickly (managed with 2 portals left), my dmg feels a little lackluster :(

Is it really all about the 6link Coil or am I missing out on something particular?

Thanks for the help!

6l are huge dps boots u really need that for endgame bosses, also put atack speed with swords in every jews, with that changes probrably some more 40% dps, u can look at my char and copy if wanna
Last edited by siclop18 on Aug 16, 2017, 3:09:05 PM
What is the best base to craft Daggers/Swords?
Hi whats up with Gem links its broken in ur build or what?
What should I get for 5L if my weapon doesnt have bleed?
So a lot of you seem to be wearing Kaom's Boots and Shaper Gloves...so how the hell are you resist capping? Theres just no possible way to cap out from Belt, one Ring, and Ammy.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 16, 2017, 6:50:01 PM
They cap res through jewels

but in my opinion it's better cap res through rings/amulets and on jewerls go full damage
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
"
diablokiller1 wrote:
They cap res through jewels

but in my opinion it's better cap res through rings/amulets and on jewerls go full damage

not better

cant get flat phys on jewels, cant get ele % to attacks on jewels :/

but both ways will probably work, its just lil less dps ur way
since if u want full dps on jewels, u gonna sacrifice alot of % life
and if u want dps + life, thats gonna cost u big time

@micha
u are missing the most important stats on every item
x-xx flat phys and % ele to attacks.

@ the rest i recommend u check the topic posters char profile wich is public
or some profiles of other ppl posting here often u find different stepping stones of gear progress
wich makes it easier to orientate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info