[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Rufnet wrote:

ps: for anyone reading that post i recommend u bookmark his char profile
and just look once in a while at his char.
seeing as hes progressing will help u consider different options.

Best advice ever.

Thanks for all the help Rufnet!
There is a problem with your gem links tab buddy!
mahsepp2

did you make that new sword youself?? its a damn nice one...

if you made it..how? :P

working on the build but very unlucky with currency drops..im poor :P
Last edited by tntkiller on Aug 14, 2017, 7:24:28 PM
Just want to thank you for this great build. The tree is perfect, tons of offense and plenty of room to gear for defense. I was able to kill shaper on a 5L w/ 290pdps sword without abyssus and got a sword drop :)

Shaper Drop

For general mapping, I've found herald of ice + curse on hit/assassin's mark + inc aoe to be very nice for clearing. You don't really need abysuss even in guardian maps (although it does speed things up). I geared up to be a bit more defensive, sitting at over 6.6k life and overcapped res at level 90. Can get to 7k+ life pretty easily if desired.

Mapping Gear
Hi men, really nice build, fully enjoyable killing faster with high mobility and dps, im testing your build with claw because i found it quite more cheaper (maybe the sword build could be more interesing with the modification mentioned later), but im testing a really dificult topic of this build, Physical mitigation, and im really tempted to build it with "The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate", and the reason is this.

Lightning coil gives you 30% of Physical damage reduction as lightning damage, if your lightning resist was cap 75% your real mitagation would be 22.5%, so you need cap a lot of lightning resist to enjoy that 22.5% physical mitigation, BUT! with "The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate" your are able to reach more physical mitagation, 9.029 Armour with Lightning Coil and 17.156 Armour with Brass Dome at Level 90, almost twice of physical defense. Talking About life terms, lightning coil gives a total life of 213 more than Brass Dome but, This body armour gives you an essencial defence of "Take no extra damage from critical strike".

If you find a really nice claw you can be able to change the tree for more life and armour, just like 12.97m of damage at level 90 with Lightning coil, 12.89m with brass dome, but if you change the three with the Increased armour path near of "Warrior's Blood" instead the Increased Physical Path near "Born to fight" you can reach like 23.615 of Armour with a estimated of 49% physical damage reduction if the mob hits you with a physical attack of 5.000 dps and your dps is 11,74m at level 89. Otherwise with lightning coil and "that" tree modification, you have 12.428 armour an estimated of 45% of physical damage reduction with the same mob damage, your dps is 11,82m.

I have another thing to ask, if you take "Cloacked in Savagery" and that pantheon node, you could avoid reflect? because gives you 100% of leech damage, with vaal pact doesn't fix the reflect issue?

i dont mention the resistance factor because you know how hard it is to reach that lightning cap with this build and lightning coil, i hope this idea in the future may help each other ;) nice work and i like your bleach fan theme XD.
People, often deceived by an illusive good, desire their own ruin.
The brass dome its trash body.
Read 1 post "about info --> carcass".
Bleed from totem + whirling blades.
Vinktar give only 10% shock power, trap only 15% shock power. My maim skill give 50% shock power.
Cloaked dont save u for oneshot - bad idea.
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Aug 14, 2017, 10:10:04 PM
Hi, maybe I'm just being blind and stupid, but I kind of missed how to choose between claw and sword? Is it just price difference? If so, I'm just switching from srs with 20-25 ex budget so I should be able to afford a halfway reasonable weapon anyway. Thanks!

EDIT:

ALSO, in the guide it says to use enduring cry as a skill, whereas in the gear description he has rallying cry as a skill, so...which one is the real one? Or is it enduring cry for though content and rallying for oneshotting and facerolling?
Last edited by Vallenhael on Aug 15, 2017, 3:05:58 AM
I think the endless "what body armour" debate is missing the main point - coil is best because we need to mitigate increased physical dmg from abyssus. Otherwise there would probably be better choices, especially when the whole calculation in the first post is about physical damage only.
"
CrusaderSean wrote:
Just want to thank you for this great build. The tree is perfect, tons of offense and plenty of room to gear for defense. I was able to kill shaper on a 5L w/ 290pdps sword without abyssus and got a sword drop :)

Shaper Drop

For general mapping, I've found herald of ice + curse on hit/assassin's mark + inc aoe to be very nice for clearing. You don't really need abysuss even in guardian maps (although it does speed things up). I geared up to be a bit more defensive, sitting at over 6.6k life and overcapped res at level 90. Can get to 7k+ life pretty easily if desired.

Mapping Gear

Wow, you did Shaper with this? Open your char please... :)
How do you deal with bleed without Death's Door? Pantheon and potion? Only looked at claw build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info