[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Lol, do you want to sell it?
Reedgf, shaper gloves have small more hp, tombfist have small more dps. I just changed hp to dps.
Ye, your off hand rly good, but its not best viable. 28% extra fire of 35%. U can try divined more extra dmg.
Samir316, i think that Reedgf dont have much currency for 90% extra dmg + penetr + another dmg.
=========================================================
Мой стрим вы можете наблюдать на twitch.tv
Past bin dont work..
I don't know why you have it is not working. Just checked, everything is OK.
P.S. Corrected more letters and words in 1 post.
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jan 16, 2018, 6:17:27 AM
I show you sold the body armour and bought a +1 to supports (+ the 15 physical taken as fire dmg). But you got no resists on this new armour. How do you keep resists high?
If i can do cap all res with coil, then with any rare i got +60% light res. Proffit :)
I love how the "required" items aren´t even played in 3.1... #Shaper items OP
A few things though:
1. Lightning coil same as watchers eye give flat lightning or cold damage, which adds nearly no DPS to this build. You replaced the coil, why are you still running watchers eye? Are you so afraid of phys damage that you need to have the 12% phys conversion? Cause a good jewel with life would give you more health thus more leech, and more DPS...
2. Why not take "Winter Spirit" over "Heartseeker"? It gives more DPS and makes you way better against phys reflect...
Last edited by Kyrim on Jan 19, 2018, 4:06:32 PM
I using rare chest that have 15% phys convers taken dmg and 12% from watcher eye.
Summ = 27%. Its almost compens as coil.
If u will have lesser, then u ez target for oneshot :)
Winter spirit cost 3 point. Watcher eye too have 40% convert but cost 2 point - proffit :)
is the 20m a typo?
Do you suggest to drop Pain Reaver and get Rite of Ruin instead? I see you're running this ascension path now and not the one at the build guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info