[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

This low-budget sword held me from lvl30 up until my current lvl88

I used Path of building to test it against the The Wasp Nest. This sword gave far better damage (with sword dmgnodes) Vs the Wasp Nest (with the claw dmg nodes).
Maybe its the multiplier that boosts overall losses. I'm using good attack speed on a few gear/jewels too, gear i'd use anyway. So maybe you'd want to try Ahn's Might if you'd wish to go for the sword path.
Seeing the videos, i see no great difference at clearing speed. Despite its 1.30 aspeed, it seem to cover the loss in dmg or crit mult.

Ofcourse it should be doubled with

If you already got the build, use Path of builder to check. It might boost your experience.

Price-wise, Ahn's Might was the best lowprice choise i could find. I've always seeing sword near 10c or higher but the +dmg was not enought to spent the chaos. The only real good choice worth looking, is a 30+ex sword like the one you see on the original post. Until I find the 30+ex, I feel really confident to use this low budget sword. In-game, it feels powerfull. The only concern is survivability and yeah.. we need that 30+ex to invest.

Last edited by Falcyon on Jan 21, 2018, 8:00:41 AM
do you mind updating the CLAW tree-build with 3.1 version?

thanks!
blade flurry seems to do less dps than sunder according to my path of building, i just recently reached level 60, should i keep using sunder till 70? a lot of gear options seem to require 68
I have used an AoE variant of Ocelot's version (posted on page 110 of this thread) to level this toon up until Zana's daily. This variant has a mere 26% more area of effect and 20% more area damage. It keeps the total dps output and costs like 300hp and a bit of net life regen.

It was fun levelling that way. I first went up to get the Templar aoe nodes to test it on lower levels. Seeing it worked fine, I just went towards more damage output. I even used that amulet most of the time which solves all 'requirement problems' during levelling, but gives you -25% life (don't recall the name atm). Until lvl28, when you can start with Blade Flurry, I've used Molten Strike to my displeasure.

Why? Having more aoe in maps is always nice and on higher map tiers I need the 'Concentrated Effect' gem for its damage, until I finally get a good sword - which will allow me hopefully to switch back to the 'Increased aoe" gem. :) I'll also be fiddling around a bit with +1 weapon range from the lower left corner node (Razor's Edge) to see if that has a noticeable range effect to BF.

Pastebin link for Path of Building with Ocelot's gear: https://pastebin.com/nVGiSpaa
Какое дешевое оружие (если для мечей) можно использовать на старте лиги?
"
AshDrag0n wrote:
Какое дешевое оружие (если для мечей) можно использовать на старте лиги?

не знаю на сколько актуальным будет ответ, но вот такоЙ: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scaeva
Hi, can I have some pointers pls, looking to move towards elem but pob saying that phys is higher dmg at the moment

Any ideas?

https://pastebin.com/pEHtNmh5
Hi. You can take me trre skill`s for claw in patch 3.3 or 3.2 ?
"
mavik666 wrote:
Hi. You can take me trre skill`s for claw in patch 3.3 or 3.2 ?

the build died with the change to vaal pact
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Added paragraph for my current equip 3.3.0 league incursion
Deleted all old skill tree and added current skill tree for 96 lvl swords variable.
Changed main skill gems (6th gem hypothermia to maim).
Changed ascendant order bonus.
I killed uber elder with this char 8 left.
I want to add a video soon "uber elder".
=========================================================
My stream u can watching here twitch.tv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info