[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

why shaper gloves? and also the watcher's eye jewel, is it a good idea to convert ur phys into element? cause then ur phys extra bonus is reduced?

jusst currious on these 2... lmk whats up
Extra damage based from your base phys dmg, not from end phys dmg. Well, extra dmg give full bonus.

Shaper gloves better variable for bust dps.
I haven't found any other cheap gloves that would give so much damage. Cheap because a bonus from a vaal orb on a curse when struck is very powerful bonus, and it is very expensive on other gloves.
Watcher eye its not good idea, but better that 3 points for winter spirit vs 2 point for wather eye.
=========================================================
Мой стрим вы можете наблюдать на twitch.tv
Shaper down today, was really easy! Amazing dps and really good survivabilty once you get the hang of things! Can really recommend this and might possibly be a league starter next league for me!

Thanks for the build man!
"
ChuckSheppard wrote:
Shaper down today, was really easy! Amazing dps and really good survivabilty once you get the hang of things! Can really recommend this and might possibly be a league starter next league for me!

u stay with the warcry generation, or gone for cloacked in Savegery?
Last edited by Wargazum on Jan 11, 2018, 4:25:42 PM
Also, Is there a new tree update for the vaal pact ? or he dosnt use it anymore? whats the dealio?
Wargazum, and remember, u did it and have not strong rapier (5.5 crit) and 47% abyssus. Not bad.
Pretty good guide man.

Here are some weapons I used for my version. Easy 40/40 all guardians too.

I used Reave mostly, though. Even for most bosses, Reave was enough. Bladeflurry was only needed for guardians.

Early on, i used this glove until I made insanity gloves: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oskarm
Last edited by Samir316 on Jan 12, 2018, 9:40:48 AM
"
Wargazum wrote:
"
ChuckSheppard wrote:

u stay with the warcry generation, or gone for cloacked in Savegery?

I stayed with warcry all game, more than often that was enough to keep me alive with Atziri flask aswell!
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Wargazum, and remember, u did it and have not strong rapier (5.5 crit) and 47% abyssus. Not bad.

what? no ? lol :P
Hey guys, Are you using BF even for levelling / mapping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info