[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Damn, i wish I would have asked sooner.. I guess I read too far back or listened to an older video too closely. With the 100+ chaos ive spent rolling it, i could have bought something pretty nice.

Finally hit the 4B1G1R roll on my 40/13 belly last night. Took ~1200 chroms using the 3 blue socket craft. Trying to get the fusing together to 6L it now. smashing T13 (havent tried higher) maps in a tabula right now and loving this build.

Starting to do the min maxing now.. working on 21/20 gems and stuff..

Could you take a look at my char and see if theres anything I need to focus on? Pricing on Harbinger sucks.
Now i know i need to aim for a better off hand.. was thinking about trying to reroll my helm a few times next.

EDIT: just snagged this cheap. Thoughts?
Last edited by FoggyNights on Sep 7, 2017, 7:52:33 PM
"
FoggyNights wrote:
just snagged this cheap. Thoughts?

Crap. 5 of those explicit modifiers are useless and you can't craft anything else on it. You can still use it for the 89% increased damage, and the resist might help if you're lacking, but otherwise you should find better.
nvm.. i just stole this.. wasnt finding much that competes with this, especially for the price.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Sep 7, 2017, 9:27:15 PM
wish i had played this bd in previous league, rather than in harbinger league,
Why?
B/c harbinger is really pain in ass for this bd, one harbinger is fine ,two or more harbinger together is a disaster for both this bd and your video card.

Otherwise, this build is really enjoyable , I have tried this build up to T15, and is fine.

But, in harbinger league, I would use other build instead of it, harbinger just doesn't work with this build, the worst situation is you enter the boss room, then find out two harbinger together with the boss, imagine what happens, I dont know, for real, b/c the game crashed in less five seconds.

:D if you can deal the situation I described above, you are all good to go.

Pst, dont want to be mean or anything, just want to list a con of this build in this very specific league.
"
LinkslashX wrote:
Why Razor of the Seventh Sun Midnight Blade?

You recover 1% max life when you ignite an enemy, which is all the time. Every spell you use can ignite. Eye of Innocence amulet makes you take 100 hp in self damage every time you ignite. The blade seriously offsets and makes that 100dmg trivial. If you don't use Razor, you'll pretty much one shot yourself.
"
ek0z wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Sure, use firepen or empower.

The helmet requires freezes to generate frenzy charges and you lose ignite chance. Green dream is very endgame item anyways, and only useful for speed clearing and not on bosses.

The tree is updated...

Ok, I'll do some calcs in PoB to see wich is better between Fire pen & Empower.
Thanks !

Edit: Seems like FirePen gives slightly more Magma Orb DPS, and Empower gives more Ignite DPS.

I would think firepen would be better for single target, and empower could be better for the clear. Either way with a 6 link you will shit on most stuff.
Hi everyone,
is my pg allright until now? Seems I have quite a low magmaorb dps and wanted to know if it is working as intended.
Can you please check and suggest? I know I still have to grow up in levels, atleast another 15, and pray for a decent 6-link chest. I followed the guide almost by word.

PG: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Erdrin/characters/frostbladeisshit
Thank you so much.
I think overall you won't have crazy magma orb dps as this build doesn't get much spell damage/fire damage etc.

Gem levels & quality matter a lot, also look at divining a couple items. I ended up buying emberwakes for 1c above the lowest price to get better rolls.

Also the high level cwdt spells in the offhand can help with dps as they will be cast often when in the thick of it.
Why do we need low level gems ?
"
Pingouragan wrote:
Why do we need low level gems ?

So we can have cast when damage taken activate them, the skill activates all gems that are connected to it and within a certain level range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info