[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Can someone see my profile please? am level 79 but i dont think my magma orb damage is even damaging bosses :( .
may someone please tell me what should i upgrade next?
should i get Dying Sun or ?

(Aside from doing uber lab)
Last edited by LunarArcanee on Sep 7, 2017, 2:20:33 PM
"
ek0z wrote:
Hi, i'm back!

Saw you mention earlier to drop Fire Pen when using a 5L, but atm 5L Bellys with 1G1R3B are quite affordable, unlike 4B1G that are nearly 300c. Is it worth to lose DPS from switching Immolate to Fire Pen and go for a cheaper Belly ? Or going for Empower instead ?

Same idea here, someone's mention an unique to generate Frenzies (p176), what are your toughts about it ? This option is way cheaper than Green Dream one.

Also, can you provide a PoB link for 09/02 version please ?
Thanks!

Sure, use firepen or empower.

The helmet requires freezes to generate frenzy charges and you lose ignite chance. Green dream is very endgame item anyways, and only useful for speed clearing and not on bosses.

The tree is updated...
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
FoggyNights wrote:
are the Hysteria Crafted scepters still needed or have I been wasting currency rolling them?

Essence of hysteria is not needed on the sceptre anymore. Roll good damage rolls instead.
"
alvarorules wrote:
why evasion on boots ?

Obviously for no reason, more than it doesn't matter if its armour, es or evasion. I just wanted 120% increased critical strike chance if you haven't crit recently enchant. The fast guide in "afk gone balls" is quite clear.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:
are the Hysteria Crafted scepters still needed or have I been wasting currency rolling them?

Essence of hysteria is not needed on the sceptre anymore. Roll good damage rolls instead.

Do you think the good damage rolls are better than the extra hit you can get from fire burst? Just craft a good scepter with dmg + damage to spells etc.
"
LunarArcanee wrote:
Can someone see my profile please? am level 79 but i dont think my magma orb damage is even damaging bosses :( .
may someone please tell me what should i upgrade next?
should i get Dying Sun or ?

(Aside from doing uber lab)

Of course you won't do single target damage without uber lab and without single target gem switch. Chrome your chestplate and replace fire pen with faster projectiles whem map clearing and slower projectiles on bosses.

Then use wise oak and make sure your fire res is the highest.
"
morinr wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:

Do you think the good damage rolls are better than the extra hit you can get from fire burst? Just craft a good scepter with dmg + damage to spells etc.

If you 3l fireburst in sceptre it can add another 100k or so dps, but it doesn't really hit where you want it to hit. Also it takes three valuable sockets from you. Overall it is not a clear increase or single target increase.
Why Razor of the Seventh Sun Midnight Blade?
@chris i love how fast you reply to people, thank you for the great guide and feedback!
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Sure, use firepen or empower.

The helmet requires freezes to generate frenzy charges and you lose ignite chance. Green dream is very endgame item anyways, and only useful for speed clearing and not on bosses.

The tree is updated...

Ok, I'll do some calcs in PoB to see wich is better between Fire pen & Empower.
Thanks !

Edit: Seems like FirePen gives slightly more Magma Orb DPS, and Empower gives more Ignite DPS.
Last edited by ek0z on Sep 7, 2017, 8:16:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info