[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
How do you properly use the essence of hysteria on a helmet? is there a certain item lvl I'm looking for and should I use it on a normal helmet or a rare helmet? I really need advise

You just use the essence on your helmet, it will reroll it as a rare helmet with new mods, where one of the mods is 50% chance to ignite for socketed gems. Try to have a armour or evasion or armour/evasion helmet to make it possible to roll hybrid life mods. If you have magma orb chains additional times as enchantment, the enchantment will be kept after using the essence as well.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
lve2raft wrote:
Hello - i have 2500 chaos and want to maybe make this build. A few questions:

1. Which version do i do if i want to best experience and currency cost doesnt matter? Like last season you had AFK gone meta? is that up to date?
2. What about atziri acuities? I hate Vaal Pact - too scary for me becaause if you dont pay attention you dead, especially in uber lab.

1. AFK gone meta is nerfed due to ignite. Currently the magma orb version is the strongest, as I have taken down all guardians+shaoer+uber atziri with it.

2. Atziri's aquities are utterly useless with this build as it relies on crits, and we only crit every tenth hit or so.
"

I got this sceptre for 35c and I'm wondering whether this is an ideal sceptre or if I should be looking for something better. Your sceptre has the hysteria essence craft, would that be better or worse than this sceptre?

Your sceptre is ideal, just change your added fire damage to attacks master craft to added fire damage to spells. This way you can drop anger if you'd like and replace with blasphemy setup or maybe run arctic armour etc.
Awesome build, I played a version in breach and I'll try another one this league. My questions below are based on not testing stuff :) Also, sorry if these questions have been asked previously, it's such a large thread I likely missed them!

With fire burst being less important now, do you think the essence weapon is as important? Would a better sceptre help more, or a second razor improve survivability enough to compensate?

Have you tried using things to get you close to the enemy, like flame dash inside a CWDT, or flicker strikes?

Do you think a rare ring would be better than the second Mokou's Embrace? I previously used Taming/Emberwake, so I don't really understand why two of these are important, instead of one plus a rare ring that adds good dmg.

EDIT: also, why the frost walker node on the passive tree? It looks like your resists are out of whack a bit, but this seems an odd choice.

Cheers!!
Last edited by Wuffell on Aug 31, 2017, 3:42:41 PM
"
omfghost wrote:
Well, today was end game testing:

-Atziri: Easy, carefull with 2nd fase ilusions, reflect can kill you easy.
-Uber Atziri: Testing as soon as posible.
-Izaro and Uber Izaro: easy, no problems.
-T16 guardians: well, hydra and phoenix easy, chimera take care about "flicker" attack just run, and minotaur can kill you too,but care. All dones.
-Shaper: Easy, can tank the channeling and in melee he attack with hits that can tank too, "dont tank the balls" and let clear the zana protection zone, most important. I needed a few trys couse didnt know the mechanics and phases.

I have full items build and the farming speed its also very good, its difficult to die with mobs, if they kill you its because you are playing face tanking with crit mod on a density pack, boss buff mod, elemental reflect or other bad mods.

Thanks for the build, love it <3.

Hello, glad that you enjoyed it. Your experience is very close to my own.

I killed uber atziri yesterday, so here are so tips before you try it out! I will post on first page the gear I used.

Get two vaal clarity (level not so important) + increased duration in your boots instead of the ball lightning setup. The vaal clarities allows you to precast magma orb before the bosses spawns.

Mob clearing:
On mob clearing keep your distance on the slow zombie like mobs, since their crits can one shot and there are loads of crit packs as well. Vaals are not dangerous at all what so ever, you can face tank everything they do except their slam. I have never died to them.

Tripple bosses
Before the tripple bosses, basalt flask or extra life flask can be useful. On the tripple boss, the killing order is insanely important.

Best order is:
Fire dual striker, titty b**ch and lastly the cycloner. Second worst is Titty bi***, then dual striker and last the cycloner.

Important note! When the dual striker goes into fire form, do not attack him if you killed titty first, if you do you will die eventually. Also, your CWDT setups will kill you on his flame form, so you might wanna remove the low CWDT setups if you plan on killing him second.

If you kill them in the right order, everything will be fine and you can even do it deathless. To not die of titty, whirl after every magma orb cast (cast magma orb towards center). To kill the cycloner, just face tank him with anti bleed pots, he can't kill you ever.

Atziri
Uber atziri herself is cake, you almost never die of her, however the quad phase is living hell.

Before the fight you need to prepare some things. Either you run dual ruby flasks, dual topaz flasks with anti bleed or just ruby flasks (I ran dual both).

Then you either run saffel's frame in off hand or rise of the phoenix (then you have to dodge lighnting storms). Heartbreaker weapon is used as it enables whirling blades. Then I used purity of fire and purity of lightning as auras and dropped anger. Purity of lightning isn't needed if you dodge lightning storms.

Activate your vaal clarities on the quad phases only. On atziri herself, cast normally without vaal clarity. On the ad phase cast as far as possible so the last orb bounces hits the pack and then keep on spamming till atziri herself comes back. The mana usage will keep you from hitting full mana making you keep leeching mana, this way you can precast on atziri without using vaal clarity!!!

This setup made me die once on the whole fight against uber atziri herself. If was against the mirror phase, I precasted with vaal clarity and sadly the mirror eded up there and I thought I could tank the 100% reflect, which I apparently could not as I also took damage from the other clones. After that I did not precast and it worked perfectly. I would say it is very possible to do it deathless, though the 200 chaos cost of every run doesn't make me so happy about doing the runs...
"
Wuffell wrote:
Awesome build, I played a version in breach and I'll try another one this league. My questions below are based on not testing stuff :) Also, sorry if these questions have been asked previously, it's such a large thread I likely missed them!

With fire burst being less important now, do you think the essence weapon is as important? Would a better sceptre help more, or a second razor improve survivability enough to compensate?

Have you tried using things to get you close to the enemy, like flame dash inside a CWDT, or flicker strikes?

Do you think a rare ring would be better than the second Mokou's Embrace? I previously used Taming/Emberwake, so I don't really understand why two of these are important, instead of one plus a rare ring that adds good dmg.

EDIT: also, why the frost walker node on the passive tree? It looks like your resists are out of whack a bit, but this seems an odd choice.

Cheers!!

Fireburst sceptre is no longer best in slot, it is not worth investing into at all. I use it some times because I have it, or because I want to afk something (does not add survivability too much, but dps when afking). Best in slot is a great rare sceptre, next best in slot is doryani's catalyst. Second razor could be added for more suvivability with massive dps drop.

Flame dash inside CWDT will give you a headache, unless you are completely afking, then it is fine. Whirling blades is extremely effective in moving you around, with the insane attack speed we have.

Emberwake+taming was used before because 300 ignites from emberwake+taming would give 3000% increased damage (30 multiplier), this combo is not possible anymore, it is trash.
Dual mokou's is used because:
* total 40% increased cast speed (essentielly as powerful as faster casting support gem)
*total 50% increased fire damage
*igniting ourselves, giving 2% fire leech and 70% increased damage from eye of innocence

Bonus*
20% ignite chance
Very high resistance for being unique item

Replacing one ring would make you lose around:
70% res
20% case speed
25% fire damage
10% ignite chance

You would gain:
some life

conclusion: you have to invest insane amount of exalts to find a worthy replacement.

As for your last question, watch the jewel choice and the jewel placement. Green dream gets chance to gain frenzy charge based on the cold resist invested in the area, which explains the odd choice. If green dream can't be afforded, just get the fire damage node instead.
How is the clear speed on this in 3.0?
Hi,

First of all, thanks for this guide, the build is really fun to play, maybe the funniest I've ever play in PoE !

However, I got a question: wich 2nd skill should we use in the 3L lvl20 CWDT ? In the OP you mention Arc, but in PoB Flame Surge is suggested.

TY =)

Hi I'm running Doryani Catalyst at the moment. I replaced arc with dark pact because I don't have fire burst for Arc to proc. Should I run with this set up? Or is there a better skill?

Also should i run detonate death in my gloves? Thank you
i Feel like being lied to, the setup is more active, rather than afk, yet the name emphasize on afk xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info