[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Would firestorm be doable with this build? Swear magma orbs going to give me a seizure when the cast speed ramps up.
"
What skill is letting the magma orbs shoot out into a multi-ball spread type pattern?

The unique jewel https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inevitability adds one projectile each with a maximum of two. Dying sun flask also gives two extra projectiles. You can also run lesser multple projectiles or greater multipler projectiles supports for the same effect.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Hey man, I really like your build and the guide is very detailed! thanks for that ^^ While I was looking at the sceptre I just wondered if you ever considered using a Doryani's Catalyst instead of a rare one :D It seems pretty beneficial for the build ^^ One last Idea if you wanted to make the guide a lil more understandable for new players, add a screenshot of the tree and mark the places where the jewels go ^^
"
Zoricus wrote:
i see 3x lv1 cwdt setups. imo this doesnt work. at least thats what i have read in other guides, they have to be different levels. am i wrong?

also how mandatory are those several ex items like dying sun and green dream?

how important is it to hysteria craft weapon and helmet? cuz this essence is 18c ea atm

also each of your rare jewels cost a fortune :\

1. Same active skills share the same cooldown. As long as you have difference skills, they do not share coodldown and can be activated at the same time.

2. Clearly stated as upgrades in the montage clip. You can clear most content without them.

3. Hysteria weapon is a no go for this build, I just used what I had. Hysteria helmet is a must however for endgame.

4. My rare jewels are clearly stated as optional in the montage video. 7% life jewels go from 1 alch+.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 26, 2017, 5:05:22 PM
"
Starlight85 wrote:
Appolagies if this has already been asked...

Is there a reason you use magma orb as your main skill vs anything else like fireball (+ rolling flames), firestorm or flameblast?

Also, is it worth looking at himmburn + cold skills (vortex / freeze pulse / frostorb) as both freeze pulse & frostorb have +projectile jewels, and vortex chill gives a nice layer of defence

Magma orb is used as it is one of the best spells currently. It can clear off screen and can aoe overlap at single targets, basically doubling its dps. On top of that, it has very nice threshold jewels.

Hrimburn is a no go, as all our spells already do fire damage and will ignite. Using elemental equalibrium won't work for the same reason.
"
Lolkat777 wrote:
Hey where do I put my unique jewels

Inevitability: Right side of quick recovery and left side of elementalist.

Green dream: right side of cruel preparation
"
abbaddonn wrote:
Would firestorm be doable with this build? Swear magma orbs going to give me a seizure when the cast speed ramps up.

Firestorm is doable, but the clear speed in maps is non impressive. However, you are still going to have loads of cwdt setups giving you loads of screen flashes.

If anyone have a epiepsy diagnosis and are worried about having a seizure, I would strongly advise against running this builds as it makes strong lights flash. As a matter of fact neurologists use flash test on patients to see if it triggers seizures.
"
PackShooter wrote:
Hey man, I really like your build and the guide is very detailed! thanks for that ^^ While I was looking at the sceptre I just wondered if you ever considered using a Doryani's Catalyst instead of a rare one :D It seems pretty beneficial for the build ^^ One last Idea if you wanted to make the guide a lil more understandable for new players, add a screenshot of the tree and mark the places where the jewels go ^^

Hi!

In the "afk gone balls" montage, doryani's catalyst is stated as a potential upgrade. However, higher damage can be achieved with a rare sceptre, as the new fire mod runs above 70%.

I agree that there have been many questions about the jewel placements. I will try to stick the jewels in the tree, as I have succeeded with that before.
"
Firestorm is doable, but the clear speed in maps is non impressive. However, you are still going to have loads of cwdt setups giving you loads of screen flashes.

If anyone have a epiepsy diagnosis and are worried about having a seizure, I would strongly advise against running this builds as it makes strong lights flash. As a matter of fact neurologists use flash test on patients to see if it triggers seizures.

Yea was a bit of an over exaggeration on my part. Builds fun and I'm getting used to the magma orb. Overall enjoying it tons, thanks for the build!
Thanks for the quick answer :D What do you mean by new fire dmg mod ? The max combined ele+ fire dmg I can see is 30%fire + max 79% ele dmg + max 40% ele dmg from base= max 149% fire ele dmg

Doryanis has up to 100% ele dmg + 32% from base giving you 132%.

Or am I overseeing something very obvious ? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info