[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

@ChrisPieD

So you're saying Uber Atziri is harder with this build than Shaper is?

I am just looking for a build to kill the Guardians and Shaper, haven't done this yet (playing PoE since 1 month~)

Now I am afraid to use this build :p
"
omfghost wrote:
R.I.P. FPS? can someone play with permanent FPS? with wich config? ty.
<3 this build, but I died sometimes couse i cant move out when FSP are done.

I run amd 1055t default clockspeed (utterly crap cpu for gaming) and nvidia 960 ti (decent graphics). I have my dynamic resolution on with target of 60 fps. I have v.sync off. I have antialiasing off and trilinear filtering. I have multithreading on. I have all other things on high.

Also I have lockstep on, sometimes it can help to turn predictive on.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
@ChrisPieD

I am just looking for a build to kill the Guardians and Shaper, haven't done this yet (playing PoE since 1 month~)

No, I am saying that my gameplay skills are crap. I have done shaper many more times than I have done uber atziri and therefore I was poorly prepared for the uber atziri run. If I had mathilification dodge skills, uber atziri would be cake.

With the modifications I mentioned + running two vaal clarity I am rather confident that I can take her down. As long as mana doesn't run out and I can precast the mirror phases, while not getting one shot by the flameblast I will succeed.

I died as I took down the last mirror phase.

Of course if you just want to farm shaper and uber atziri and those things are the only things that are important, there are builds that do that more effeciently.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
@ChrisPieD

No, I am saying that my gameplay skills are crap. I have done shaper many more times than I have done uber atziri and therefore I was poorly prepared for the uber atziri run. If I had mathilification dodge skills, uber atziri would be cake.

With the modifications I mentioned + running two vaal clarity I am rather confident that I can take her down. As long as mana doesn't run out and I can precast the mirror phases, while not getting one shot by the flameblast I will succeed.

I died as I took down the last mirror phase.

Of course if you just want to farm shaper and uber atziri and those things are the only things that are important, there are builds that do that more effeciently.

Nah, they are not my only goals - also wanna farm quite decent, but with my current build i can farm t15 pretty good, but bosses are a pain in the ass.

That's why I am asking :o

You killed Shaper with this build multiple times?

It just looks so cool, really tempted to try it out.
Thank you for this build. I went through 3 builds the first month of this league unable to find something that I enjoyed. I was beginning to get bored with the game. I still don't know how I stumbled across this build but I'm so glad I did. The last few days have been an absolute blast and I excited to log on. I look forward to seeing what I can do with the build and to see any improvements those running discover for it.
is still viable go for kaoms chest?
Am I legit dumb or what? You do not seem to have a single jewel slot for inevitability on any of your trees:/
"
Am I legit dumb or what? You do not seem to have a single jewel slot for inevitability on any of your trees:/

Look at the "jewels" spoiler, there is a picture of his jewels in his tree.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Hercanic wrote:
I've been wondering, how do Frostbolt and Vortex/Ice Nova interact when used through CWDT? I can't test yet, since I'm still leveling.

What about Orb of Storm and triggered lightning spells? Does "Using another lightning skill while inside the orb's cloud unleashes additional bolts" work?

No clue. Tell me your results when you have tested ;)

TEST RESULTS

1. Orb of Storm: Failure. When you manually use a lightning spell within Orb of Storms, it sends a bolt to you that then chains to an enemy. This did not happen when the lightning spell was triggered by CWDT.

2. Frostbolt: Success! The problem is timing. Because I just had a level 1 CWDT linked with Frostbolt, GMP, Vortex, and Ice Nova in a Tabula Rasa, all three executed at the same time. With no time for the Frostbolts to travel, most Novas and Vortexes seemed to cast on me. However, if CWDT triggered rapidly enough for previous Frostbolts to still be on the field, Ice Nova and Vortex would be cast out on those Frostbolts. Sweet! If you were to combine a low-level CWDT Frostbolt setup with a max level Ice Nova/Vortex setup, the timing could work.

You can also manually cast Ice Nova/Vortex on Frostbolts triggered by CWDT. The same is true the other way, if you cast Frostbolt then CWDT Ice Nova/Vortex can use them.
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Which builds are those? Any that aren't totem based? TBH I'm new to this game and stopped playing my last char, wildstrike raider, because of Shaper / Atziri problems, and that's why I rolled this build.

but I'm only level 55 and still have time to re-roll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info