[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PopiT/characters?characterName=Omnipion

How can I improve my character?

I want to be able to go on to guardians and eventually shaper but I still feel weak.

I'm not able to kill Minotaur, I haven't tried the other guardians. T15 maps are no problem.
"
Berto33 wrote:
Hey there, not sure what sort of upgrades I should be looking for now. Are there rares that could get big upgrades or should I start working on 5-links/Atziri's?

Here's my gear:

Thanks!

- 5L on your hezmana and cospri
- gloves need an upgrade
- boots need an upgrade

in that order.

also, are you using Writhing Jar and Lioneye's Roar?
"
tavi2530 wrote:
Between Devoto and a decent hp+resist rare helm with 30% reduced eq duration, what is better?

Thanks

devoto is mainly a QoL to smooth out our gameplay. Helm enchant with reduced EQ duration will boost your DPS by loads.
"
PopiT wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PopiT/characters?characterName=Omnipion

How can I improve my character?

I want to be able to go on to guardians and eventually shaper but I still feel weak.

I'm not able to kill Minotaur, I haven't tried the other guardians. T15 maps are no problem.

- replace your mana flask. you have 1 mana leech node and it's more than sufficient
- replace your life flask of staunching with something else (remove shock/burn/curse). your ascendancy makes you immune to bleeding while leeching (which is all the time)
- i personally don't run quicksilver anymore and just leap slam around the map. i'll suggest getting either Atziri's promise (for added dps and chaos resistance) or Basalt flask (for phy dmg reduction)
- gloves could use an upgrade

honestly, you have 2x 6L with tons of +life rolls on all your gear. you should not have any problem, gear-wise, in clearing all the content. hate to say it but it's probably not gear that's stopping your progression.
Can someone tell me if I should do anything with my character before attempting shaper with it?
it is really my first time doing him and I'm afraid of breaking my set

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ftw2255/characters?characterName=PhpArtisan
"
ftw2255 wrote:
Can someone tell me if I should do anything with my character before attempting shaper with it?
it is really my first time doing him and I'm afraid of breaking my set

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ftw2255/characters?characterName=PhpArtisan

- why are you using a staunching life flask? the ascendancy takes care of bleeding status

- i think your gloves could use an upgrade

- i'd suggest upgrading both your rings as well

- quality your flasks

- your jewel "Crimson Blood" on the left side of tree can be ugpraded for cheap

- i'd suggest respeccing away Vitality Void, just taking 1 leech node for mana, and invest the 2 points into another jewel slot

- top left tree, you could remove 1 point of "Area of Effect". the difference in area is insignificant

- now that you have 3 points, you can choose to either:
1. get a jewel slot with 2 points @ bottom center tree + Iron Reflexes
2. +1 max endurance charge @ left center tree + endurance charge duration
3. get Executioner @ bottom center tree (54% increased physical dmg, 74% against low life enemies (<35% hp)
Hi,

Do you know if 20% reduced Earthquake Duration is enough, or we really need the 30% one? The price difference between them is significant.
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
Berto33 wrote:
Hey there, not sure what sort of upgrades I should be looking for now. Are there rares that could get big upgrades or should I start working on 5-links/Atziri's?

Here's my gear:

Thanks!

- gloves need an upgrade
- boots need an upgrade

in that order.

Yeah, I'm using Writhing and Lioneyes. Is the best way to get 5-link to just spam or use the 150 fusing craft?
"
Berto33 wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
Berto33 wrote:

Here's my gear:

Thanks!

- gloves need an upgrade
- boots need an upgrade

in that order.

Yeah, I'm using Writhing and Lioneyes. Is the best way to get 5-link to just spam or use the 150 fusing craft?

For 5 link you can use The Jeweller's Touch prophecy. It sells for around 20 chaos.
Can someone explain to mrle about the eq attack time should be close? To the skill last? What they called breaking point? I don't get it. How any gap do I need? I have .57 skill last and .38-.40 attack time anyone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info