[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I have question regarding Haemophilia gloves.

I'm using Bisco's Collar. In the gloves description is written "Bleeding enemies you kill explode, dealing 5% of their maximum life as physical damage".

My question: if these 5% kills other enemy, will Rarity amulet will work? Since there is written, that I have to slain enemy.
Just 6 linked my Cospris and got 3r1b2g. Dont really have enough currency to attempt the 5 off so what should i be linking with my AW? Was thinking on dropping Melee Dmg on Full Life and put Rapid Decay. Or maybe Bloodlust? And yes i have a Atziri Axe, wich is 5l at the moment.
"
Rohac96 wrote:
Just 6 linked my Cospris and got 3r1b2g. Dont really have enough currency to attempt the 5 off so what should i be linking with my AW? Was thinking on dropping Melee Dmg on Full Life and put Rapid Decay. Or maybe Bloodlust? And yes i have a Atziri Axe, wich is 5l at the moment.

afaik, rapid decay does nothing for AW. maybe put a blind for defensive?
Which enchant better for helmet? Increased earthquake damage 40% or reduced earthquake duration 20%?
"
akiris wrote:
Which enchant better for helmet? Increased earthquake damage 40% or reduced earthquake duration 20%?

Reduced earthquake duration. This will allow you to proc an aftershock for each hit.
since a significant portion of our damage also comes from bleed and poison, i had some fears that the new mechanics to DOT damage would gut this build. here is Bex's update on DOT mechanics. should be interesting to see the revamp in the passive skill tree.

"
A melee physical based attack build using the poison gem will now no longer have their increased melee physical damage bonuses applied to the poison, meaning the poison will be doing significantly less damage. Does this mean that trying to use poison on any build invested in physical damage is not worth the investment?

Technically, those modifiers never applied directly to poison, they only applied to the hit. This then had an effect on the base damage of the poison because that was the final hit damage. Those modifiers will still apply only to the hit, as before, but since the poison is no longer based on the hit's final damage, they won't change the poison's base damage any more.

This means that if you have taken no weapon clusters or supports that benefit the poison damage, the poison damage will indeed be lower. However, in the Beta, many weapon clusters will have large modifiers to Bleeding or Poison damage on them, in addition to their other effects, so you will have some natural increases to Bleeding or Poison Damage by directing yourself to those clusters, while still increasing your physical hit damage.

The intent is that poison becomes a deliberate choice that you've chosen to invest in, especially as we intend to add some more special effects that reward you in ways other than direct damage.

Can someone please post the url for the latest skill tree please? im unsure of the latest.
"
anton2k4 wrote:
since a significant portion of our damage also comes from bleed and poison, i had some fears that the new mechanics to DOT damage would gut this build. here is Bex's update on DOT mechanics. should be interesting to see the revamp in the passive skill tree.

"
A melee physical based attack build using the poison gem will now no longer have their increased melee physical damage bonuses applied to the poison, meaning the poison will be doing significantly less damage. Does this mean that trying to use poison on any build invested in physical damage is not worth the investment?

Technically, those modifiers never applied directly to poison, they only applied to the hit. This then had an effect on the base damage of the poison because that was the final hit damage. Those modifiers will still apply only to the hit, as before, but since the poison is no longer based on the hit's final damage, they won't change the poison's base damage any more.

This means that if you have taken no weapon clusters or supports that benefit the poison damage, the poison damage will indeed be lower. However, in the Beta, many weapon clusters will have large modifiers to Bleeding or Poison damage on them, in addition to their other effects, so you will have some natural increases to Bleeding or Poison Damage by directing yourself to those clusters, while still increasing your physical hit damage.

The intent is that poison becomes a deliberate choice that you've chosen to invest in, especially as we intend to add some more special effects that reward you in ways other than direct damage.

Yeah, all depends on the "new" passive tree nodes. If I understand well if u take passives that boost bleed and poison such dirty tecniques etc and the new changed passives it will not change much but if u only have poison gem and nothing else yes the damage is gutted.
Hey there, not sure what sort of upgrades I should be looking for now. Are there rares that could get big upgrades or should I start working on 5-links/Atziri's?

Here's my gear:

Thanks!
Last edited by Berto33 on May 15, 2017, 10:44:56 PM
Between Devoto and a decent hp+resist rare helm with 30% reduced eq duration, what is better?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info