[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

How do you guys deal with shitty lab phases, like Essences?

I got pretty good gear, 5L Disfavour, 5L Cospris, resists are capped of course. I run Hatred and Temporal Chains on Blasphemy, plus I use a Witchfire Brew for the lvl 21 Vulnerability and tons of DoT damage. I got 6k HP currently, and the fucker easily oneshots me with his big hit. I also use a Sapphire Flask and a Basalt to mitigate even more damage. I know the obvious answer is stacking more HP, which I'm gonna do, but in the meantime, I still want to run sketchy phases like this. Any ideas to deal with the elemental damage granted by the Essences?

edit: Okay, so I got Taste of Hate instead of a normal Sapphire, and ran Arctic Armour instead of Hatred. He can still oneshot me. It's pretty unbelieveable, I have more than 20ex in this build, and still can't run phases like Essences.

Last edited by phobia90s on Mar 12, 2017, 11:58:57 AM
The build blows dick, sad!

1)Its not budget viable at all

2)No clearspeed , i could literally start autoattacking stuff and I'd be faster

3)You´re a fking glasscannon (without any dmg), even if your resistances are overcapped

4)Could not even clear Oba's cursed trove in Time....hence this build blows dick

=> not recommended for anyone, besides the average two digit IQ Poe-Player

So long
Level 86 here and I cant complete uber lab.Those endurance charges are pure shiet in a boss fight.Too bad I got a bad build for second league..........
"
PangGblast wrote:
Level 86 here and I cant complete uber lab.Those endurance charges are pure shiet in a boss fight.Too bad I got a bad build for second league..........

Get a granite or basalt and swap out your gloves/helm/boots with armor pieces. If you are still struggling swap out temp chains for enfeeble.
"
Gunzerk wrote:
The build blows dick, sad!

1)Its not budget viable at all

2)No clearspeed , i could literally start autoattacking stuff and I'd be faster

3)You´re a fking glasscannon (without any dmg), even if your resistances are overcapped

4)Could not even clear Oba's cursed trove in Time....hence this build blows dick

=> not recommended for anyone, besides the average two digit IQ Poe-Player

So long

You sound like the typical derpy person who doesn't know how to min/max gear, and swap out gems for certain situations. Your profile is also private, so that legitimizes my assumptions even more... Scared to share your gear afraid you might get offended by us telling you how to improve?

Lul, stay derpy, my friend
"
aykay317 wrote:

You sound like the typical derpy person who doesn't know how to min/max gear, and swap out gems for certain situations. Your profile is also private, so that legitimizes my assumptions even more... Scared to share your gear afraid you might get offended by us telling you how to improve?

Lul, stay derpy, my friend

Ty for prooving my point ("..the average two digit IQ Poe-Player"). Has not anyone told you yet,that you´re not allowed to make assumptions with that inferior intellect of yours?

"
Ragnorak wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Going to use this build as an Uber Lab farmer. Wouldn't it make sense to get Iron Reflexes for that? As Izaro pretty much only deals physical damage, the physical damage reduction would be much more helpful to survive those potential one hits than chance to evade. Especially as both Atziris Step and Cospris give us a massive amount of evasion.

Any thoughts? Worth it to invest 3 points for that?

So I went ahead and tested this. This is SUCH a huge boost to my Uber Lab farming. Argus and Izaro are much easier to kill with 46% phys damage reduction (this is without however many endurance charges I can get). No more one shots or even near one shots. Would definitely recommend this as a valid option for lab farming.

If you're going to do this, spec slightly differently. Go down from Golems Blood, and then across and up into the leech nodes. It's the same number of points, but you don't need any extra to get to Iron Reflexes. It also allows better access to the mana leech notable. I also got the jewel slot next to Golems Blood via the dex node instead of the strength node. The more dex the better for gem levelling reasons.

Mhh, I don't take the duelist leech nodes. The "Hematophagy" cluster is MUCH better. OP changed it in his tree too. You just need around 0.3% mana leech on jewels or gear if you do this. You can look in my profile for how I did it, maybe I misunderstood what you meant.
Sooo, i got this today, how many chroms you think I'll need to get it working for the build?
Should i use Vorici? Any help appreciated.

Currently, i am running on fucking Tabula and i am squishy AF, any suggestions till i farm some more?
"
pantelisf wrote:
Sooo, i got this today, how many chroms you think I'll need to get it working for the build?
Should i use Vorici? Any help appreciated.

Currently, i am running on fucking Tabula and i am squishy AF, any suggestions till i farm some more?

I will quote myself from a like 7 posts above yours ;)

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
gretser wrote:
any advice how to get the right colors in the cospris?just spamming chromes? I just spend 300 chromes on my 5L and icoldn`t get them right...

Rule of thumb: NEVER spam chromes when you try to get 4 off colors on a 183dex armour xD Maybe you should read up on how the socket colors are calculated. The higher the requirements of an attribute, the higher the chance a socket will be the color of that requirement. In case of cospris, MANY green sockets.

Use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

In the case of Cospris, the best way to do it is use the 2R1B craft. 757 chromatics on average. But as that needs high level vorici to do, I went with crafting 2red. Uses 800chromatics on average to get the colors you need. I ended up needed 1200 on my 5-link but that might just be my shitty rng I have this whole league up to now...
How about the Uul Netul embrace axe for this build before you can afford a disfavor? =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info