[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

They just nurfed EQ more than other skills. It is really sad. I can say that they nurfed ONLY EQ in radius lol... But buffed a lot of overpowered skills like BV.

Asked Norse for some area changes or changes to skill tree or aoe skill gem and he replyed>>>>: Personally have no clue, clearspeed will take a hit but bossing will still be fine

So this is my skill tree: www.poeurl.com/69U
Last edited by ANALizKALa on Mar 3, 2017, 7:34:21 AM
"
ANALizKALa wrote:
They just nurfed EQ more than other skills. It is really sad. I can say that they nurfed ONLY EQ in radius lol... But buffed a lot of overpowered skills like BV.

Asked Norse for some area changes or changes to skill tree or aoe skill gem and he replyed>>>>: Personally have no clue, clearspeed will take a hit but bossing will still be fine

So this is my skill tree: www.poeurl.com/69U

whats your dps ?

[/quote] In a way, yes. Because one of the defenses of this build is the knockback from the Lion's Roar flask when you're clearing difficult trash mobs. Your hit radius basically determines how far away mobs can be pushed with knockback and since your most reliable way of pushing them back is the initial hit, it can make for a lot more risky situations than you otherwise would get before.

Imagine you're fighting a Volatile mob. Now, imagine before this change you would have been able to keep it away just at the edge of the knockback range using Lion's Roar, and it's explosion range also just barely doesn't reach beyond this. With this change, that would mean you'd now be getting hit when this volatile mob explodes.

Also keep in mind that the aftershock of EQ was also reduced in range, it just didn't have any changes to its base radius. Not to mention, having to fight mobs at a closer range in general is more dangerous just by virtue of this game not really allowing characters that build a reasonable amount of damage and be simultaneously able to sustain being hit for very long (barring ES/VP builds).[/quote]

Do you have any other options for what skill to replace eq? , would you say its replaceable with cyclone?
Last edited by P3ntatonix on Mar 3, 2017, 9:38:46 AM
"
malarix1222 wrote:
"
jman1986 wrote:
Earthquake's INITIAL hit radius has been reduced from 20 to 18 units.

WOW SOUND THE ALARMS BRO, INSANE NERF...UNPLAYABLE! Let's all go pizza totems with the masses.

You joke, but it *is* quite a significant change. If you haven't seen it visualized, here's a look

Spoiler

The radius goes from 35 -> 25 with level 20 Inc AoE, Templar AoE cluster, and Slayer's Headsman. That's close to a third of its radius gone (which is reflected in the image), as well as nearly *half* of its area (1156 -> 616).

what do you suggest to replace eq with? is cyclone replaceable?
@Norse The links for your skill tree don't work. Is there an updated link I can get for the final skill tree build please?
http://poeurl.com down :/
"
Pushkins wrote:
http://poeurl.com down :/

If you leave it loading in the background eventually it has opened for me 3-4 times now.
The links for the passives seems to be broken.
yup
Which leech nodes are we supposed to take?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info