[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

don't play this build. not VERY strong with endgame gear. played in 2.5 its ok but not great.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
"
paranoic00 wrote:
don't play this build. not VERY strong with endgame gear. played in 2.5 its ok but not great.

working in the general direction of this build atm, leveling sunder... can anyone else chime in about whether this build is viable or not currently?
"
freaker811 wrote:
"
paranoic00 wrote:

working in the general direction of this build atm, leveling sunder... can anyone else chime in about whether this build is viable or not currently?

don't get me wrong, it is viable but not very strong compared to other endgame builds.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
"
freaker811 wrote:
"
paranoic00 wrote:

I played this build in breach and killed all guardians hundred times, shaper, uber and all bosses and t15 maps. This is pretty safe build and really strong! I told about my passive tree in legacy league in previous page just look it. GL.
"
ANALizKALa wrote:
"
freaker811 wrote:
"
paranoic00 wrote:

I played this build in breach and killed all guardians hundred times, shaper, uber and all bosses and t15 maps. This is pretty safe build and really strong! I told about my passive tree in legacy league in previous page just look it. GL.

Are you going to be using the same gear as what Norse recommends?
"
linedotline wrote:
"
ANALizKALa wrote:
"
freaker811 wrote:

Are you going to be using the same gear as what Norse recommends?

Yes. Maybe will use carnage heart as amulet.
How do you have a mana leech not selected in the bottom right of your skill tree? It leaves four passive nodes isolated from the tree.
you can grab that claster of leeching
Why no Impact the ascendacy?
Hello, new player here, & I believed my 1st post.

I have been following the build with Murander though.

One beginner question regarding the build. I saw gears wit evasion & armor. I google & kmow the purpose of each, but how do I go about between the 2 in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info