[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Gorrilas wrote:
i have the same build as norse on 85 lvl on 5.6k hp, same flasks etc but i die super fast from the lab traps, the spinning spiked things.

Is it normal or im doing something wrong? or perphaps i need to get more lifeflasks for the traps till i hit izaro?

cary more life flasks in the halls dont really need the damage flask there only on the boss fights

lvl to 88(isnt that hard) for 2 more life nodes and a jewel slot(slot it with a jewel with at leaast a +7% life stat) and see if you can change the one jewel that dont have the +7% to life = 22% more life

at least thats what i would do :P

"
Removed the invulnerability buff applied to Izaro when he is waiting to flee from his arena. This fixes an issue where Izaro would attack, but couldn't be attacked back, preventing Life Leech.

thats a nice change, maby no need for the worm flask now
Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 1, 2017, 5:43:11 AM
"
tntkiller wrote:

"
Removed the invulnerability buff applied to Izaro when he is waiting to flee from his arena. This fixes an issue where Izaro would attack, but couldn't be attacked back, preventing Life Leech.

thats a nice change, maby no need for the worm flask now

Huh? The worm flask is literally used before the fight to get the leech and other buffs going. The change is about the end of the phase fights where Izaro sometimes goes immune (which obviously would prevent leeching) but he keeps attacking for a short period of time and fleeing after that. So keep your flask.
Last edited by MaxHaxx on Mar 1, 2017, 2:24:44 PM
they changed that immune phase.

any changes to the build after the 2.6 patchnotes and will u upgrade tree for 2.6?
For early on, at what point do you put "Bleeding on Hit" onto your weapon? Is it once it reaches a certain DPS point? I.E. Once you can afford a 500 pdps axe? Or just as soon as you can possibly get it going on a 450+ pdps axe?
IGN = pibDeath
"

any changes to the build after the 2.6 patchnotes and will u upgrade tree for 2.6?

you can check with PoESkillTree-AtlasofWorlds-2.6.0 its been updated with the new tree, i saw no changes but i just took a quick look only the leech mana/life nodes layout changed a bit but you now have to take 2 mana leach node one mana/life leech mode one life leech node and vitality void.

Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 1, 2017, 6:59:14 PM
"
tntkiller wrote:
"

you can check with PoESkillTree-AtlasofWorlds-2.6.0 its been updated with the new tree, i saw no changes but i just took a quick look only the leech mana/life nodes layout changed a bit but you now have to take 2 mana leach node one mana/life leech mode one life leech node and vitality void.

One thing I would add to this:

This change to the vitality/spirit void nodes is minor and around level 50ish you can usually pick up a mana leech jewel and toss it into your skill tree. Once you have the mana leech jewel, you can then respec out of the entire void cluster (Getting back 8 points I believe) and using those points to path down to the outside life leech node Hematophagy. End game your pathing would likely end up similar to this:

would the mana leech be enough though? it would be great to get another jewel slot if that was the case...

Also do we still use inc aoe gem even after the nerf? Is there a better alternative?
Mana leech wasn't an issue for me at all last league. Originally I ended up with mana leech on a ring and that was sufficient. When I needed to replace the ring, I grabbed a nice jewel with mana leech and didn't have any problems sustaining.

In terms of Inc AOE: I am planning on using it again this league. It won't be nearly as large of an increase as it was previously, but the quality of life gained will still be well worth it in my opinion.
Any chance to get an updated tree for 2.6 norse?
any mentionable changes besides aoe nerf?
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info