[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

May have made a bad decision using this as the build of choice on my first HC character..

9 deaths (between lvl 30-50) before I finally got my stuff together.. and now finally on lvl 71 with a character prime and ready to go.... and I find out Doryani's is 75 CHAOS on BHC...compared to 3 Chaos on BSC ... damnit.. :~~(
"
azaroth wrote:
May have made a bad decision using this as the build of choice on my first HC character..

9 deaths (between lvl 30-50) before I finally got my stuff together.. and now finally on lvl 71 with a character prime and ready to go.... and I find out Doryani's is 75 CHAOS on BHC...compared to 3 Chaos on BSC ... damnit.. :~~(

my build uses doon cubiyari :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
azaroth wrote:

my build uses doon cubiyari :)

Your build is the nuts man that's what i'm working toward!

I will definitely get to the Doon Cubiyari... as soon as I have enough strength :)

And that is <5chaos on HC last time i checked! interestingly enough :)
Last edited by azaroth on Feb 9, 2017, 12:24:55 AM
This may have been asked and answered already, but I was looking at trying this build out in the next league, and was wondering if the Kaom's Way ring would be useful with the added life regen per endurance charge.
"
Okamisan87 wrote:
This may have been asked and answered already, but I was looking at trying this build out in the next league, and was wondering if the Kaom's Way ring would be useful with the added life regen per endurance charge.

Once you start getting in the lvl 80 range with fairly solid gear, regen isn't going to save your life--Only more life/mitigation will save your life. Those rings just don't compare to the likes of my old baby
. Sigh... It hurts going back to look at all I had and remember how I threw it away in the stupidest way possible.
Looking for good uber lab farmers, can this build do most Izaro mods full key runs? In a new league at what point would it be comfortable for speed farming? (like lvl 75 or 85, etc)

if one has enough money, is Kaom's better than a rare chest, or is it just preference? seems like the massive HP increase would help the dmg and survivability but I haven't played the build of course
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Feb 13, 2017, 3:54:25 AM
Hi, thanks for the guide. I tried a very similar build that promoted Jugg rather than Chief. I died on Hardcore to an obscure Necromancer curse that dropped my fire res while inside a map that had -regen. Think my Warding flask was depleted or something. The fire dropped me pretty much instantly. Otherwise the build was fantastic.

I'm writing this post to ask why you chose the "Solidity" path rather than the "Armour Mastery" path early in the passive tree.

Also, were you able to do 36/40 Breach league challenges with this build? Which ones were you not able to solo, if any?
Last edited by LAMSOL on Feb 13, 2017, 5:55:57 AM
"
Okamisan87 wrote:

While Kaom's Way will give you a whopping 3.7% life regen and an extra endurance charge(0.4% * 8 charges + 0.5%) the problem is that you take a significant life loss to do so. T1 Life on a ring is 71 life, T1 strength on a ring is 51 strength. Kaom's Way is only 20 strength at maximum, so you'd be missing out on a potential 30 strength and over 70 life by using it. Thats going to be a fair bit of HP you will be missing.

It will also make your resistances harder to cap on the rest of your gear. And you can roll +fire damage on your rings which will increase your damage, and you can roll other useful stats(cold/lightning damage to attacks to enable EE, etc). If you feel you don't need the stats of the ring that much, you will get more physical damage reduction from using the right, but you will lose out on damage. Its up to you to make that call, but I think its not worth the stat loss.
"
Hi, thanks for the guide. I tried a very similar build that promoted Jugg rather than Chief. I died on Hardcore to an obscure Necromancer curse that dropped my fire res while inside a map that had -regen. Think my Warding flask was depleted or something. The fire dropped me pretty much instantly. Otherwise the build was fantastic.

I'm writing this post to ask why you chose the "Solidity" path rather than the "Armour Mastery" path early in the passive tree.

Also, were you able to do 36/40 Breach league challenges with this build? Which ones were you not able to solo, if any?

Not OP, but regarding Solidity vs Armour Mastery, solidity is just better. You don't really need the 0.5% life regen, and you get more survivability by gaining 6% block instead of 52% increased armour. Armour scales really poorly, and the majority of your physical damage reduction is going to come from 7 Endurance Charges+Fortify stacking on top of the armour. You won't see a significant change by going the armour nodes instead, but blocking 30% of the time over 24% of the time is a much bigger reduction in damage taken.
"
echelontee wrote:
Looking for good uber lab farmers, can this build do most Izaro mods full key runs? In a new league at what point would it be comfortable for speed farming? (like lvl 75 or 85, etc)

if one has enough money, is Kaom's better than a rare chest, or is it just preference? seems like the massive HP increase would help the dmg and survivability but I haven't played the build of course

Kaom's is about 1000 hp more than belly of the beast. However, the power that comes with a 6l is far greater than that level of HP (IMO). This comes from someone that played RF for over a month of the league with Kaom's and swapped to 6l belly at the end.

As far as the lab goes, I ran over 100 labs (and carried for most of them) as RF. After running the lab with more meta builds, RF is an absolute waste of time in comparison. Full keys are usually not doable and Argus is quite a twat. Essences can go fuck themselves. If you go with one of the more recently posted RF builds in this thread (like my CwC scorching ray vortex), the speed is upped considerably, but the investment in gear is much higher.

To recap, RF is fine for farming uber lab at an "acceptable" speed for carrying and/or simple 1 key enchant runs, but CANNOT deal with Izaro having lots of damage mods. You can facetank nearly everything if he's not buffed. If you want to farm uber lab at the start of the league (or ever), pick something else.
Last edited by Saganite on Feb 13, 2017, 9:51:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info