[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Loads of fun build, i love the sound of silence, when killing.

Very painful to level.

here is gear i got so far

The helmet helped me get RF running without lvl 20 purity of fire
"

According to path of building, vortex with this setup absolutely slaughters firestorm in terms of damage. Ignite double-dipping is the key. Also, I don't use pyre because of the reasons you cited. Since we already decided to drop EE, Xoph's amulet is perfect for us since it debuffs the enemy as well as gives us avatar of fire.Then you just use cold to fire in our 6l chest for 100% cold to fire.

Yeah, Vortex sounds like a bag of fun - I will surely try it once I have my other char leveled up (also I use the time to level a bunch of newly 20 qual gems for the RF char).
Thanks for this great guide!
Excuse my naive question, I don't understand the finer workings of EE. Won't molten shell cause "normal" fire damage and thus proc EE in our disfavor (granting enemies fire resistance)?
Thanks
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
Excuse my naive question, I don't understand the finer workings of EE. Won't molten shell cause "normal" fire damage and thus proc EE in our disfavor (granting enemies fire resistance)?
Thanks

our shield charge/tempest shield keep enemies EE'd with minus fire res. molten shell then gets to hit with the -50% fire res and deal a huge chunk of fire damage, and give +25% fire res for the next hit. shield charge again and it resets back to -50% fire res.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
onomastikon wrote:
Thanks

Yes, but you it will go back to -fire res after you shield charge again. If you're self-casting molten shell, the rhythm is like: Molten shell up, shield charge in, shell pops, shield charge, recast shell, shield pops, shield charge, recast shell.
Thanks much. Think I may try without EE.

One question: How are you people getting 4 blue links on pure strength armour? I can vorici 3B, but how do you get BBBBRR?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Amazing build!

I think this has been one of my favorites I've ever played in POE.

I made a few tweaks to the skill tree and was wondering what you thought?

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQcxMwCBxthYYz389kjEWF8_FCDvDho-Vw3ZYa2Nz34ZLiftBg7UfAn20iHyQYIHxPbGrgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfDwtg8y3Pv4K2L1Bh_nogsdodNpiGFaDX_ObaGUo-riTHNyPGuvumuBFnVNSpwjYJFZIns2nMAHnFE38S7yfGJE26BpVYSFkowHchNlHfr02ZU2-p4Tv2sEuU9NvdO0FLfJFOuGmV03jNZL-j5Zskc677Z_fmjuCm-w4hXtmVDrYJy-QVQGRLdIaOJitDF8cp1Olna4abDbpJKoWb-Nq-tIdFBJpFxxxeXy4KS7xrNl8lKC5fsYEpqMD1r1gJvMTpQbDAAAAAAA=

Here are the differences from the original above that might be important (i left out str/int changes or side effects that weren't used etc):

- 30% area damage
- 15% area of effect radius (this is a big one i know...)
+ 20% chaos resistance
- 6% chance to block
- 5% to all resistances
+ 2.1% life regenerated per second
+ 78% increased armour
+ damage penetrates 10% fire resistance
+ 1% of fire damage leeched as life
+ 70% increased burning damage (this was too big to pass up imo)
- 1 jewel socket (another big one i know)

3 Main questions:

1. why solidity over armor mastery?
2. why not holy fire?
3. why not Hinekora for uber lab?

"
onomastikon wrote:
Thanks much. Think I may try without EE.

One question: How are you people getting 4 blue links on pure strength armour? I can vorici 3B, but how do you get BBBBRR?

3ex worth of chromatic orbs XD (no, not a joke).
Getting back into this game after a few years, a character like this is exactly what I wanted. Thanks for sharing.

As someone who has only a level 50 character (playing hc so completely empty stash for the most part, total value maybe 12c) for farming what should I look for for leveling this marauder?
"
Jazriel wrote:
Getting back into this game after a few years, a character like this is exactly what I wanted. Thanks for sharing.

As someone who has only a level 50 character (playing hc so completely empty stash for the most part, total value maybe 12c) for farming what should I look for for leveling this marauder?

scorching ray cast when channeling firestorm controlled desctruction ele focus will take you to maps, go rf around 70 or so to be safe
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info