[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Greetings!
This is my current setup. Anyone has some advice on how to push it further or maybe mistakes I have made. Advice will be much appreciated.

Last edited by dikoug on Dec 28, 2018, 7:13:56 AM
Hey guys, quick question. I have gone through this build a few times, read the guide up and down at least ten times, and scoured the talent tree, but I can absolutely not figure out how he can get so much life regen. PoB says that his total life regen is ~50% max hp. How can I get this much regen? I'm only level 68 currently, and I know I still need more nodes, but even still I am only sitting around ~25% max hp regen. This only nets me about 8-10% max hp per sec regen by my math. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
"
Tadrael wrote:
Hey guys, quick question. I have gone through this build a few times, read the guide up and down at least ten times, and scoured the talent tree, but I can absolutely not figure out how he can get so much life regen. PoB says that his total life regen is ~50% max hp. How can I get this much regen? I'm only level 68 currently, and I know I still need more nodes, but even still I am only sitting around ~25% max hp regen. This only nets me about 8-10% max hp per sec regen by my math. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

life recovery on belt is a more multiplier to everything. so is vitality life recovery from watcher's eye.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Hello, this is my first RF build and I am having a lot of fun clearing maps with this. The only thing I am not understanding is how I am suppose to kill bosses? It either takes way too long or I run out of pots and have to go portal diving. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for the build

Edit: Have been working on helm upgrade and still need a watcher's eye jewel
Last edited by Nitro1468 on Dec 28, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
"
"
Tadrael wrote:

life recovery on belt is a more multiplier to everything. so is vitality life recovery from watcher's eye.

This is my second season playing the game so I'm sorry for not knowing things lol. Now that, that's out of the way, I did pick up watcher's eye with 25% increased life recovery while affected by vitality [great luck from delving] I only see a marginable difference with it on vs with it off. My life regen, according to the tool tip, goes from base of 1500 without flasks [just standing around] to around 2500 in the heap of battle.
"
"
Tadrael wrote:

Thanks DeMi! That was exactly the answer I was looking for.
Question, how do I link my gear here?
Can i ask why u are not going for a Kaom's chest? I mean.. U can trigger elemental equalibrium with shield charge! Don't see why , please help!
[dbLinkedItem id="12682668663"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668664"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668665"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668666"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668667"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668668"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668669"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668670"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668671"][dbLinkedItem id="12682668672"]

I still feel rippyy AF .. D:
I mean.. i proc ele eq with shield charge?
what i do wrong .. *sigh*
It's been awhile.

What should I be chaining with Firestorm until I get the scorching ray/cast when channeling setup?

Also for end game, does the setup of the 5l for Ball Lightning, CWDT, Curse on Hit, Flammability and Tempest Shield not work anymore? Or should I go with the new listed 5l? I haven't played since Bestiary league.
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Dec 29, 2018, 9:51:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info