[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hello!

Thanks for this great guide!

I have some issue of survavility and damage against boss and syndicate members, it takes me years to kill them...

Did I get something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/N0SvJf83

Thanks!
If I wanted to run Kaom's Heart instead, what skills would I give up?

I've been trying this build but I have huge survivability issues with 8k hp and what I think is reasonable armor.

Anyone have any ideas?
Hi, i'm at level 74 so far, loving the build. I do have a question tho, i see that we use Elemental overload with the build. Which skill procs it? I couldn't figure it out.
"
Aftau wrote:
Hi, i'm at level 74 so far, loving the build. I do have a question tho, i see that we use Elemental overload with the build. Which skill procs it? I couldn't figure it out.

orb of storms, ball of lightning
I've seen it asked before but not seen an answer, there seems to be a discrepancy between the path of building and the guide on the ascendencies. I looked at his actual character and it uses the Hinekora's line.

Is there a problem with getting 70% of your physical damage as extra fire damage with regards to elemental equilibrium?

Last edited by Gretik on Dec 26, 2018, 4:30:15 PM
great build
Last edited by struthi on Dec 28, 2018, 6:37:39 AM
Hello Demi im kinda "new" to RF and i was wondering what should i do after this point? geting watchers eye is my number 1 priority rightnow but i would like your oppinion on what i should do to get to the next lvl

I have no idea how the fuck you can get a PERFECT helm like that.

That can't be a drop... wht I don't know in this game?
"
Protagon_G wrote:
I have no idea how the fuck you can get a PERFECT helm like that.

That can't be a drop... wht I don't know in this game?

He is using helmet worth a mirror or more so...and legacy shield
just skip this
ok
Last edited by struthi on Dec 28, 2018, 6:37:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info