[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Psykrom wrote:
elemental eqilibrium and overload only procced by CWDT ball lightning? Does it even crit?
Saw others using orb of storms with increased critical strikes support. Anyone can speak from experience how it works out in case of this guide?

as long as they take an elemental hit of a pure element type(so no fire dmg added to a cold attack ect) that will proc EE,

now usually ball lightning/orb of storms with increased crit is to apply shock witch results in doing even more dmg, also alongside this we have the higher chance of EO triggering :)

i believe this is the logic behind this, if i am wrong someone please correct me
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jun 11, 2018, 8:53:07 AM
Interesting idea using the Might of the Meek. Would the placement be better if you put it in the socket just right and below of the "Shaper" node? Looks close, I could believe either is better...
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
Interesting idea using the Might of the Meek. Would the placement be better if you put it in the socket just right and below of the "Shaper" node? Looks close, I could believe either is better...

no because it stops the shaper node working as its a keystone
resulting in loss of mana regen/life regen =[ i tried it first haha, u must go down to the exact spot i showed
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jun 11, 2018, 12:40:02 PM
Okay, looking more carefully at Might of the Meek I now realize it says "Notable Passives" not "Keystones". Frankly, I didn't realize previously that there were three types of passive nodes vs two. I thought it was Keystones and everything else. But it is Basic, Notable, and Keystones. Which makes sense and explains this particular effect.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Jun 11, 2018, 4:31:47 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Psykrom wrote:
elemental eqilibrium and overload only procced by CWDT ball lightning? Does it even crit?
Saw others using orb of storms with increased critical strikes support. Anyone can speak from experience how it works out in case of this guide?

as long as they take an elemental hit of a pure element type(so no fire dmg added to a cold attack ect) that will proc EE,

now usually ball lightning/orb of storms with increased crit is to apply shock witch results in doing even more dmg, also alongside this we have the higher chance of EO triggering :)

i believe this is the logic behind this, if i am wrong someone please correct me

No it makes perfect sense. I was just not certain, thanks!
I'm not sure if i am doing something wrong this build or what, But at Monster level 80 Temple of atzoatl the Vaal Omnitect Took me 10+ Minutes to kill of just kiting it with RF and the occasional shield charge.

Does this build just not have any DPS, or am I playing wrong? I have 950 str, 8,800+ Life and am insanely squishy even with 5 endurance charges.

Thank you!
Last edited by Drakarin on Jun 11, 2018, 7:07:04 PM
"
Drakarin wrote:
Does this build just not have any DPS, or am I playing wrong?

When I hit massive bosses i try to use SR as much as possible, it's really good at lowering max fire res. So SR + Vaal RF solve many problems.
"
Drakarin wrote:

Does this build just not have any DPS, or am I playing wrong?
[..]

Get a 5L or 6L helmet.

edit: And Flasks.

And Jewels.

You can easy craft these things yourself. Just some alts and few regals.
Last edited by yakoob on Jun 12, 2018, 1:05:27 AM
How much Fire Resistance do you have without flask ?
I can't get more than 84%
Last edited by s17n on Jun 12, 2018, 5:52:08 AM

I play on hc incursion league 89 lvl. What can be changed to be more defensive?
Last edited by em2q on Jun 12, 2018, 6:12:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info