[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
Tanki wrote:
Why do we use CWDT - Ball Lightning - CoH - Flammability?
This combination doesnt work. The Ball Lightning goes off but it doesnt curse.

someone isn't following the guide. i said high level flammability for a reason. if your flam is low enough level to be cast by cast when damage taken and is also linked to curse on hit, it will do nothing.

Ahh ok. Thank you for the Info. I just started leveling flammability so i was just wondering.
Does Soul Catcher Quartz flask have a profound effect on vaal RF?
"
Aakurb wrote:

You need Ngamahu on your way to Hinekora

Well, PoB said "no Hinekora" like point 11 in Demi's FAQ ;)

Cuz of low currency and fresh start in League, and no time .. i play with Shield charge 4link in 6sox Belly, SR-Spell Totem - Burning Dmg in Shield and
4link Ball Lightning - CWDT - COH - Flammability
So no Empower / Enduring for my Vitality and PoF

But it's okay, and starting gear it's all fine.

How you are going to get Elemental Equilibrium working for you without a ranged attack. If I Shield Charge something, even if the item it is in has added Cold or Lightning damage -- won't the RF damage the mobs prior to the Shield Charge?

What am I missing or don't understand?
Update on the build Nr3.

Gear atm not so bad not so special

HP atm 8600, if i get a 5-6+link helmet just like the one i wear with life mod on it
ill reach 9k the dmg is insane i do the combo bellow and T 12-14 bosses die within 4-7 sec's

I pop my ruby flask use Vaal Purity of Fire, Vaal Molten shell and Vaal RF while pressin
my healin over time potion and and thats it boss is pretty much dead.

its prolly the ''fastest'' build that i ever played TO REACH a point to farm high tier maps compared into the low /played time counter.

i find the build fan to play and one of the best things of it is easy to understand what to upgrade for min/max power scale, upgrades can vary from few chaos to a double digit of exalts.

its a build for any PoE player from the newcomer all the way up to the veteran
and im sure if u stick into it
no matter who u are and just playin till the league end u will reach endgame content for sure.

thanks for the Build share Demi.
"
Ivan_Sorenson wrote:
"
Aakurb wrote:

You need Ngamahu on your way to Hinekora

Well, PoB said "no Hinekora" like point 11 in Demi's FAQ ;)

Cuz of low currency and fresh start in League, and no time .. i play with Shield charge 4link in 6sox Belly, SR-Spell Totem - Burning Dmg in Shield and
4link Ball Lightning - CWDT - COH - Flammability
So no Empower / Enduring for my Vitality and PoF

But it's okay, and starting gear it's all fine.

sorry guys, but nobody seems to have the mechanics down here.
Ngahamu converts 50% of phys to fire, which should not matter for shield charge linked with a brutality support skill gem. Question is, if Ngahamu puts anything to the table at all?

Hinekora does not convert anything anymore, maybe it did a few patches prior, and it does not seem to leech life for anything but molten shell either (RF = no on hit mechanic, enemies won't become covered in Ash either, no spell totem life leech). The only benefit is 10% increased Strength, but compared to the DOT from Arohongui, it seems trivial.

The FAQ and the pic for the Ascendancy are pretty much outdated.
Last edited by Psykrom on Jun 10, 2018, 8:23:42 PM
does the dune sceptre grant us iron will for rf while molten shell is up? i dont quite understand lol
"
Cchris07 wrote:
does the dune sceptre grant us iron will for rf while molten shell is up? i dont quite understand lol

it says socketed gems. which means the molten shell setup that should be in your doon. spell damage does nothing for rf as well.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey there! Just wondering something with the mechanics of the new Vaal gems, as there apparently seems to be some nifty stuff going on ^^

The Vaal RF gem does not have the same tags than the RF gem, as it has the Duration tag added. However, on the Vaal RF gem there does not seem to be a separation between the normal skill and the Vaal one as far as tags are concerned (they are shown at the top only one). Also some people have noticed that in this kind of case, equipments with "+X level to Y" work for both regular and Vaal skills in cases where the tags were different and the increase didn't affect the regular gem. If so, could it be support gems also do the same? Could the Vaal RF gem allow us to skip Arcane Surge to get Swift Affliction?
"
Ryat wrote:
Hey there! Just wondering something with the mechanics of the new Vaal gems, as there apparently seems to be some nifty stuff going on ^^

The Vaal RF gem does not have the same tags than the RF gem, as it has the Duration tag added. However, on the Vaal RF gem there does not seem to be a separation between the normal skill and the Vaal one as far as tags are concerned (they are shown at the top only one). Also some people have noticed that in this kind of case, equipments with "+X level to Y" work for both regular and Vaal skills in cases where the tags were different and the increase didn't affect the regular gem. If so, could it be support gems also do the same? Could the Vaal RF gem allow us to skip Arcane Surge to get Swift Affliction?

nah there's a dev post on that somewhere. they are two different skills with different possible supports.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info