[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Please update/fix your guide. Namely:

"

>>>>>for optimizations/upgrades possible as you get rich with RF![/b]<<<<<

1. You have an extra close bold tag (/b) and/or are missing the opening bold tag.

"

4 Link: BBBR
Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

2. Increased Burning Damage Support has been renamed to Burning Damage Support in 3.0.0

Thanks
Last edited by Michaelangel007 on Jun 6, 2018, 9:18:06 PM
"
Please update/fix your guide. Namely:

"

>>>>>for optimizations/upgrades possible as you get rich with RF![/b]<<<<<

1. You have an extra close bold tag (/b) and/or are missing the opening bold tag.

"

4 Link: BBBR
Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

2. Increased Burning Damage Support has been renamed to Burning Damage Support in 3.0.0

Thanks

no [/b]
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Okay, I was in doubt about this build for a little bit. Man, now that i have the gear and knowledge to go with it, SCREW YOU COLD ATTACKS on my amulet. Here's my gear.

Thanks for the build man! I killed Normal Atziri before I had all this gear at level 77 too btw.
"
Tunderaxy wrote:
"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hi Everyone, could someone please kindly give advises on how to level up this character?

Like gem links and items to get?

i am currently taking awhile to level up, not sure the best items and gems to efficiently level up?

i am trying to do sunder skill to level as i heard this is good for marauder to level up

Sacrifx_Marauder_RF

Honestly man, and this is coming from someone who leveled and played sunder all breach league long (I love Sunder) but seriously, do yourself a favor and grab a 4 link scorching ray/cwc/firestorm/fire pen setup. It was the most fun leveling I'd ever had, and its SO FREAKING STRONG.

About that, what would you recommend to level with? Ok sure, ray+firestorm+fire pen etc. But what items? I guess the usual items that would work with a sunder leveling build, would not work that well with a scorching ray cast while channeling build.

Would you have some basic unique items or leveling items in mind?
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 7, 2018, 8:14:18 AM
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
Tunderaxy wrote:
"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hi Everyone, could someone please kindly give advises on how to level up this character?

Like gem links and items to get?

i am currently taking awhile to level up, not sure the best items and gems to efficiently level up?

i am trying to do sunder skill to level as i heard this is good for marauder to level up

Sacrifx_Marauder_RF

Honestly man, and this is coming from someone who leveled and played sunder all breach league long (I love Sunder) but seriously, do yourself a favor and grab a 4 link scorching ray/cwc/firestorm/fire pen setup. It was the most fun leveling I'd ever had, and its SO FREAKING STRONG.

About that, what would you recommend to level with? Ok sure, ray+firestorm+fire pen etc. But what items? I guess the usual items that would work with a sunder leveling build, would not work that well with a scorching ray cast while channeling build.

Would you have some basic unique items or leveling items in mind?

Please read leveling section:

Suggested Uniques: Goldrim, Wanderlust, Tabula Rasa, Axiom Perpetums/Lifesprings

Ray+cwc+firestorm+fire pen is a very great gem link. Use caster items.
Last edited by Ram1g0 on Jun 7, 2018, 9:57:19 AM
Hey Demi,
Just out of curiosity. Your build shows to take the 10% str node on ascendancy, but your PoB takes the totem damage one.
My questions come from the damage increase. The totem -appears- to have more, but it would depend on if our RF degen can apply the covered in ash debuff. I started to read through this massive posting... but thats a crap ton of time I need to spend leveling. Hope its okay I ask you here!

Thanks ahead of time,
Sifu
i got some question about combination of Elemental Equilibrium & Elemental Overload & Ngamahu, Flame's Advance with Blade Vortex/shield charge,

like Demi said : Shield Charge into a pack with cold damage mod will apply EE to all of them and give them -50% fire res ; Blade Vortex are for proc'ing Elemental Overload(+40% elemental damage)

here the question :
-> if i shield charge(ice mod) to enemy will trigger EE. *enemy -50% fire resistance
-> RF will do more damage to enemy *RF will not trigger EE
-> and then my Blade Vortex(cast when damage taken) will trigger Elemental Overload and deal fire damage to enemy(Blade Vortex deal physical damage and Ngamahu, Flame's Advance skill will Converted 50% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage)
-> EE triggered by fire damage. *enemy +25% fire resistance.......

so is this a conflict between those skill? if trigger Elemental Overload will +40% elemental damage but will trigger EE to make enemy +25% fire resistance(wipe out what shield charge does)....
or something i'm not figure out? please correct me. many thanks.

"
kkreg82 wrote:
i got some question about combination of Elemental Equilibrium & Elemental Overload & Ngamahu, Flame's Advance with Blade Vortex/shield charge,
[...]

I believe the video is from before the Chieft Ascendancy rework therefore changes were made to the build and are writen in the guide. New gem setups with new mechanics to trigger EE etc. Chekout the gem links section.

Also written right in the beggining of the guide:
"

3.3 Notes: Build Now Gets Vaal RF + RF For FREEE Hooray BUFFS.

3.2 Notes: DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. THE MINMAXED PASTEBIN/GEM LINKS SECTION HAVE THE CORRECT LINKS.

Overall this was a buff, we got a lot more life regen, phys mitigation, and dps. Just have to deal with the phys as fire damage.
Last edited by yakoob on Jun 7, 2018, 2:12:44 PM
"
I believe the video is from before the Chieft Ascendancy rework therefore changes were made to the build and are writen in the guide. New gem setups with new mechanics to trigger EE etc. Chekout the gem links section.

"
4 Link: RGRR
Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Brutality

another problem show up, Shield Charge will deal Physical damage(as reference, Brutality Skills will deal (40-59)% more Physical Damage), even with add cold damage mod, it will do fire & cold damage at the same time. according to EE skill "If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used"

is it better to give up EE skill or shield charge use only as movement skill?

"
kkreg82 wrote:
"

"
4 Link: RGRR
Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Brutality

another problem show up, Shield Charge will deal Physical damage(as reference, Brutality Skills will deal (40-59)% more Physical Damage), even with add cold damage mod, it will do fire & cold damage at the same time. according to EE skill "If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used"

is it better to give up EE skill or shield charge use only as movement skill?

Brutality prevents it from doing any elemental damage at all. Any physical skill would need to have that gem or it will do fire damage due to Ngamahu. Brutality will also prevent it from doing cold damage, so you need the non-fire elemental damage to come from a spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info