[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
ljoborges wrote:
And now it get hard...
What should I go for first?

gloves/belt/jewels/flasks/enchants
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jun 8, 2018, 3:46:44 AM
hi .. i'm playing this build and is my first time using EE, may be i'm wrong but in-game i don't see the icon showing EE applied to monsters. this icon does not appear in-game? testing pob shows the increase DoT when EE with light is applied.

thanks for all.
The RF setup with Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction works better with the gloves, or I can use it with mine?
I'm using Inc aoe + Burning.
"
dfr1982 wrote:
hi .. i'm playing this build and is my first time using EE, may be i'm wrong but in-game i don't see the icon showing EE applied to monsters. this icon does not appear in-game? testing pob shows the increase DoT when EE with light is applied.

thanks for all.

it's hard to explain but mobs will get a blue/purple glow around them after you hit with ee. you can also mouse over them and see undernearth their names at the top of the screen if they are vulnerable to fire/cold/light/etc.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
dfr1982 wrote:

thanks for all.

it's hard to explain but mobs will get a blue/purple glow around them after you hit with ee. you can also mouse over them and see undernearth their names at the top of the screen if they are vulnerable to fire/cold/light/etc.

ok, i asked because i got crazy looking for, and i read in wiki that an icon was added XD.. tanks for all
Little late to the league, but I'm looking to start a RF character. Any opinions on chieftain vs jugg?
why do you have 2 CWDT?
does it stack?
"

3 link: RRR IN DOON CUBIYARI:
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Molten Shell (as high as your CWDT will support), Life Leech, Iron Will (from Doon itself)

4 Link: RRRB
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Vortex (as high as your CWDT will support), Immortal Call (as high as your CWDT will support), Stone Golem (as high as your CWDT will support)
"
SacrifXx wrote:
why do you have 2 CWDT?
does it stack?

There actually are 3 CWDT's and they work separately.
I just realized we can get addition 1% max fire res with a +3 ring or +2 ring and lvl 21 purity ;)
Okay, got my RF running now. First a couple of fun derps:

1) Had RF up and running, left the game briefly, came back, and then my health wasn't sustaining itself. WTH? Took me 2-3 minutes to realize my Stone Golem wasn't up. :D

2) Gee, I guess the Dousing flask is a bad idea now... :D

Second a quick question:

Is there a way to know how much dps RF is doing in game? Or do I just have to rely on PoB?
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Jun 8, 2018, 1:48:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info