[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Can this build do uber elder or red tier elder by any chance? thanks.
How to do temple when it has -max res
So this is my first time trying an RF build. I just hit 65 and got my shield. Right now the only links I don't have are the 5 links with flammability. My tree is exactly the same as the tree in this guide for lvl 65 but my damage seems just laughably low compared to the cwc/firestorm/scorching ray leveling build I was using. Any advice? I don't have enough str for doons or chaos for Doryanis, so My gear is..

Does this build use Vortex or Blade Vortex? The build says Vortex but the video uses blade vortex.
I've followed the general outline of your guide to some degree, I'm currently level 81. Tell me, is there any reason why you'd pick Chieftain over Jugg? I'm considering respeccing. Overall Chieftain's ascendancy seems quite weak in comparison to Jugg's.
Is it just me or does the -10 all max res stop us from regen hp while RF is up?
Question1: Jewels can have increased burning dmg which goes up to 20%, isn't that better than fire/area/global dmg mods which go up to 16/10?

Question2: 12% inc attributes/strength seems rly strong for us. Do we aim for
shaper amulet with +%attri, +str, +life and
elder belt with +%attri, +str, +%life, +life, +recovery and
elder armor with +%str, +str, +%life, +life, +%regen?

New temple rings are insane with the 5% max life mod. For armor it goes up to 10% life. Pretty good cheap solution before Elder armor.

Swapped to RF at 65 with like maybe 5c at hand. Cheapest build i ever played. Easiest Kitava fight EVER. Just started mapping. Invested maybe around 30c in gear. So far so good. Going to farm merci lab like crazy now to get boots and helmet enchant.

My gear:
Got lucky bought cheap (like 4c?) 5L elder helm. Btw. spent more to make 4B offsockets than what paid for the damn thing:

Was swapping to RF with only 5c at hand. Figured out I am not gonna get that 800 str that easy, so I got Meginord's Gloves (1alch), 2%life regen helps too.

Resist gear (8c total?), amulet (1 alch):

Temple %hp gear (12c total?) and little bit crafted filler resists:

Pretty usefull flask which allows you to turn off RF while in lab. those traps can hurt a lot when u run with RF on.

Played a lot of bow builds earlier and I must say that not needing a 5-6L Bow to map is pretty awesome, which usually goes like 4-8ex for a 6L ;) Shhyyeeet didn't even need tabula which is like 20c at start of the league ;)
Last edited by yakoob on Jun 6, 2018, 4:34:53 PM
Thanks for this post man, so comprehensive for noobs like myself
Hi Everyone, could someone please kindly give advises on how to level up this character?

Like gem links and items to get?

i am currently taking awhile to level up, not sure the best items and gems to efficiently level up?

i am trying to do sunder skill to level as i heard this is good for marauder to level up

Sacrifx_Marauder_RF

"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hi Everyone, could someone please kindly give advises on how to level up this character?

Like gem links and items to get?

i am currently taking awhile to level up, not sure the best items and gems to efficiently level up?

i am trying to do sunder skill to level as i heard this is good for marauder to level up

Sacrifx_Marauder_RF

Honestly man, and this is coming from someone who leveled and played sunder all breach league long (I love Sunder) but seriously, do yourself a favor and grab a 4 link scorching ray/cwc/firestorm/fire pen setup. It was the most fun leveling I'd ever had, and its SO FREAKING STRONG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info