[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Okay, apologies in advance as I am guessing this has been asked already, but I don't care to go through 250+ pages of responses.

What's the deal with your CWDT gems? You have two max level CWDT and a third lvl one. How does that work?
"
"
MrHyperion wrote:
is that a good league starter build?

[3.3] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET, UBER LAB/Atziri/T16 VIABLE

Am I blind or is there no video on uber Atziri performance? Is this build a good uber farmer or is the armor too low?
"
0ne_ wrote:
"
"
MrHyperion wrote:
is that a good league starter build?

[3.3] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET, UBER LAB/Atziri/T16 VIABLE

Am I blind or is there no video on uber Atziri performance? Is this build a good uber farmer or is the armor too low?

armour does nothing in poe. we have stupid high hp and stupid high fire res, uber atziri should be fine as long as you don't tank stormcalls.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Vaal RF : "Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 12 seconds after use."

What do you think about downside of this nerf ?
"
Dovahkiiiin wrote:

what downside? you actually get to use vaal rf now and not instantly kill yourself. who cares
"

"
Dovahkiiiin wrote:

what downside? you actually get to use vaal rf now and not instantly kill yourself. who cares

Since I never used Vaal RF before,I had no idea. Thanks for clarification. It is a Huge plus to the build. Looks potentially awesome.

Regarding leveling process:
"
I leveled with Cleave until I got Firestorm, which I used until I learned about Cast When Channeling + Scorching Ray. I got a 4 link with Scorching Ray, Cast When Channeling, Firestorm, and Fire Penetration and it carried me through Cruel/Merciless/Labyrinth. Amazingly strong and much lower mana costs than Firestorm/Echo.

You can also level as a Melee character with Sunder, any weapon. I prefer caster.

Apart from those above, which buffed spells on 3.3 do you think best to help easier leveling ?
you can probably use explosive/fire trap if you like. or maybe incinerate
In the first and second tree you took the armor mastery node but then in the final tree you refunded it and went for the 2 strength nodes under it. Why?
I would be very grateful if someone could take a look at my character profile (SkavanDragonbane is the relevant character) and tell me why my EE keeps fucking up. It keeps giving the enemies Cold vulnerability instead of Fire and I cannot tell for the life of me why. Something is just not right.

/edit: I had another long look at the character. It's the boot enchant, isn't it?
Last edited by Anassi on Jun 1, 2018, 10:48:12 AM
"
Anassi wrote:
I would be very grateful if someone could take a look at my character profile (SkavanDragonbane is the relevant character) and tell me why my EE keeps fucking up. It keeps giving the enemies Cold vulnerability instead of Fire and I cannot tell for the life of me why. Something is just not right.

/edit: I had another long look at the character. It's the boot enchant, isn't it?

It's the boot enchant, yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info