[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Juicegamer wrote:
Thank you so much for making this guide. :) I'm having so much fun with this.

good. burn them all <3
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi,
thinking about playing this build in Fall of Oriath.
Why did you take Solidity instead of Armour Mastery? You did this with your guardian build.

Thanks for your answer
"
Snowbliz wrote:
Hi,
thinking about playing this build in Fall of Oriath.
Why did you take Solidity instead of Armour Mastery? You did this with your guardian build.

Thanks for your answer

regen
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
This builds traveling path around the marauder tree is not good at all.

Those block nodes and having to spend 1 more point to get the %regen from endurances charges (which i still get and save 1 point), ele nodes with res and 8% aoe near templar plus Unwavering stance....

At the end I lose those and 1 jewel socket but get 5 passive points, 30 str and 8% max life.

So you tell me what's better?

8% life, 30 str, 5 passives points

or

8% AoE, jewel socket, 6% block chance, Unwavering stance (bad choice, you lose evade and get nothing), 18% ele damage and +12% All res (you still cap them easily)?

In the end I win out on 2-3 passives worth with my pathing.

p.s. I wouldn't travel to witch area for the extra AoE nodes.

HERE IS WHY:
https://s30.postimg.org/kaawz8mpd/aoe.png
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Jun 13, 2017, 11:12:45 AM
you are doing EE proc with tempest shield or how? i dont get it...
what's the best base for rings and amulets !!?
One more question, the last ... haha'

in the skill tree, area of effect, blast radions and amplfy dont worth with right fire???
"
you are doing EE proc with tempest shield or how? i dont get it...

EE can be processed by tempest shield also. But if you look on his gear, on necklace, he has added cold damage. So any mob hit by cyclone or shield charge will be affected by EE.
Tempest shield is in setup for the 3% additional block chance and for it's 6% critical chance. More hits, more chance to crit. If you crit you process EO and get +40% more elemental damage.

"
One more question, the last ... haha'

in the skill tree, area of effect, blast radions and amplfy dont worth with right fire???

"
what's the best base for rings and amulets !!?

First, the base type for rings is coral because they got 30 life implicit and base type for belt is leather because 40 life implicit.

Now, Blast radius and amplify, work very well with RF. But they don't have the efficiency of what it used to be. They apply to area now and before were applied to radius.
So here is the math:
RF radius assuming it is lvl 20 is base 18 + 5 from level = 23 units
Area is pi*R^2 = 1661
If you take 26% increased area (4 points counting the link) the area will be 1661*1.26=2093.
This will give us a radius of 25.8. So to be generous 26 units. Well, is up to you if you consider 4 point investment to worth this increase. I don't like it.

Also see this picture http://imgur.com/a/IbHkE thanks Jhaamdath. What means 12% increased area enchancement from helm now.

Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 14, 2017, 1:26:08 AM
Skilltrees dont work?
Skilltrees dont work, new link pls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info