[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Bump. Skilltrees not working today.
Damn nubs. Go to OP, click on demi, see his characters, look at the RF one (easy to spot the chieftain), and look at the tree. Not hard.
Hello guys,

Was advised on reddit to check and follow this guide for an easy and noob friendly Uber Lab character. Sadly, at lvl 89 i still have some serious issues with killing Izaro only 1 of 4 runs. I suspect i failed at some point, so can someone check my build and tell me what i did wrong (MAisps character is RF). I use shield charge and then spam it on Izaro, or i run arround him, trying to survive, while my RF burns him.

I also die on moving traps, the ones that apply bleed isn't problem :)

PS: Didn't had any luck on the enchants :)
Saw the comments about links not working, that's because POEPlanner is updated for 3.0 skill tree testing. To get the tree to work, just do this.

RIGHT CLICK LINK, COPY LINK ADDRESS. CLICK LINK, GO TO POE PLANNER. CLICK IMPORT, COPY PASTE URL INTO WINDOW. IT WILL WORK. THEY BROKE LINKS BECAUSE 3.0 SKILL TREE STUFF, BUT IT STILL WORKS.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Hypercho wrote:
Hello guys,

Was advised on reddit to check and follow this guide for an easy and noob friendly Uber Lab character. Sadly, at lvl 89 i still have some serious issues with killing Izaro only 1 of 4 runs. I suspect i failed at some point, so can someone check my build and tell me what i did wrong (MAisps character is RF). I use shield charge and then spam it on Izaro, or i run arround him, trying to survive, while my RF burns him.

I also die on moving traps, the ones that apply bleed isn't problem :)

PS: Didn't had any luck on the enchants :)

Your gear is actually pretty good compared to most in this thread who complain about their version of the build. That being said, missing a few jewels with max life.

I'm going to guess it's just mechanical skill that's the issue here, so here's some example videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V35is-7H3sA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5X7AyR7gYQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u355xVZIdd8

It'sYoji also has a guide on beating Uber Izaro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOKyzAI94U

POELab himself, the runner of the Poelab.com website, also has a Youtube channel with a ton of relevant guides for specific Izaro phases/weapon types/etc.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcZg5OE9GtKwYDO507yXozQ

Do some research and practice in Merciless Lab, you should be able to down Uber once you know the fight a bit better.

edit: moving traps deal a percentage of your max life per second, as physical damage. Don't stand in them that long and you don't die :P.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jun 15, 2017, 1:23:18 PM
Edit: Posted in wrong thread

Edit 2: Hi Demi
Last edited by Samir316 on Jun 15, 2017, 1:31:33 PM
seriously boys, i ve spent a fortune on this build and stil cant make it work, im stuck at 90 and die at t12/13 bosses all the time specially rare/blue maps/necropolis, its that i dont use inmortal vaal? the only thing i can do safely is ivory and plaza and im really bored. this guide carried me thus far but im frustrated i cant go on and for the Rf playstyle, that it doesnt feel like facetank but a bitch that has to run every 2 sec for his life..

pd: why the guy above use aoe dmg buff instead of tireless ??
Last edited by merovingian223 on Jun 15, 2017, 11:17:38 PM
"
seriously boys, i ve spent a fortune on this build and stil cant make it work, im stuck at 90 and die at t12/13 bosses all the time specially rare/blue maps/necropolis, its that i dont use inmortal vaal? the only thing i can do safely is ivory and plaza and im really bored. this guide carried me thus far but im frustrated i cant go on and for the Rf playstyle, that it doesnt feel like facetank but a bitch that has to run every 2 sec for his life..

pd: why the guy above use aoe dmg buff instead of tireless ??

You are missing some life regeneration. On items also you can get some more life especially gloves and belt.
See this https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQHcA9YEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzQ48EuETpRQgFE0UcRhWGJEaOBynHM4c3CbzJy8n7Sj6K1At0i5TNZI6UjrhPC09_EGHRZ1Hfk3jUEdTUlOlVkhYY1nzXz9hIWSjZU1oZWh0aPJvO3KpdO12rHfjeA15aHrvggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-PGpBVkc6YrZrgnz6iAKLqplenCKlurKqvbK-ntfK3PriTuX677byfvTa9YMAawQTEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37Tb9R82CTYvdl82mLaweoY6-7vDvAf8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr-ej8S_4K_lT-jw== Got +1.8% regen and 40% fire damage from this tree. You need to lvl up to take the jewels slots on left side.

The build is solid if you have high regeneration. Otherwise how to stay alive? You aneed also better jewels, i know they are expensive, but great.
Do uber lab, will give ya 1% life regen and 20% fire damage.
And use a blessed orb for those who don't have max implicit. Is cheap.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 16, 2017, 4:50:21 AM
what do you mean better jewels?..i paid more than 40c each everyone of them, while clearing packs my regen can go up to 2300 2400 , but if i have to face a single target boss or i loose my charges before fight thats it im done, talking with some guildies they said : Hp rf is the worst char for this skill ( templar is better ) and if im going to keep trying this i should respect into jugger, what do you think of this? ty.

pd: my skil tree looks different.i dont have constitution stuff.
Last edited by merovingian223 on Jun 16, 2017, 12:04:28 PM
To be completely blunt and honest, most of the last four pages of complaints and whining could be remedied by simply taking the time to read and process skill interactions. The EE and EO interactions really aren't complicated if you take the time to UNDERSTAND how they work. This is a simple build that scales incredibly well; at the same time, you can't expect to just copy gear and have it work when your tree isn't correct and you're not properly using the layered defensive and offensive setups that allow for sustained regen and damage. You can't go off the reservation with your special snowflake setup and then blame Demi when it can't clear mid tier maps.

On a separate note, has anyone who's in the beta tested any of the new potential support gems against the loss of the 30% more mod you'd lose to add links to RF? The changes look promising at first glance but obviously might require a calculator and testing to confirm.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info