[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Update:

Just about to hit 88, and after a few purchases I would consider "middle of the road" gear for this build, I am over 800 strength and 1200 life regen/sec without charges. Managed to get a +70 Strength rolled Doon Cuebiyari for 18c yesterday, an upgrade from my +56 that was much needed. It's coming along very well, and I'm looking forward to rolling it into standard league so I can actually min/max it. By far one of the most fun builds I've ever played.

I also have an Emperor's Might jewel (10% increased damage, 3% increased character size, 6% increased strength) that I'll be equipping in standard league, Piftiuta - have you messed around with it at all in the past? It seems like a perfect fit, it's too bad you can't stack them.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Yes I have tried Emperor's Might and Emperor's Mastery with 4% life and 7% all attributes.
Both are good jewels but a rare 7% life gives more life than any of them for me; Also on that rare you can stack 16% fire damage, 12% DoT, 12% area damage for a total of 40% increased damage. Rares all the way are better for me.

(math)
Situation can be little different if you use belly or normal kaom.
Take your strength, divide it by 1.1 (because you have +10% from chieftain).
Your base is somewhere 720-750. Any increase is apply to that number. 7% str to 750 = 52 str = 26 life. That life is then increased by the % of life increase you got from tree, jewels, maybe belly if you use.
In order not to do much math, find two piece of gear with different life on them but same strength. See the difference between you HP with item A and item B. So let's say item A has 70 HP on it, item B has 79 HP on it. The difference is 9 HP. But when you equip A or B the difference in your total life is probably around 36 HP. So you will know that in your specific situation 9 HP gives in the end 36 HP. So coming back, the 26 life you gained from increased strength can be calculated as final life like this:

9HP .....36HP
26HP......x

You will get x = 104 HP.

Now find out how much 1% increased life gives you. Just equip and unequip a 7% increased life jewel which I presume you got. See the HP difference and divide it by 7. You just find out how much is 1% for you. For me 1% is 35 life. But you must see how much is for you. 3% will be 3 times so 105 HP.

Now between Emperor's Mastery and a 7% life jewel the differences are +7% strength EM and +3% life increase on rare jewel.
You compare 104 HP from first calculus with 105 from second calculus and see with your own figures which jewel is better. All this to not pay 4 exa for an EM jewel just to find is worst tha a rare one.
why not orb of storms as both ee and eo activator?
"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
why not

good question.

quick summary of this entire thread, it's a guide. do what you want.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
why not orb of storms as both ee and eo activator?

Haven't tried it to be honest, but it may be worth messing around with. I will say that BV is very consistent at applying the curse and Orb of Storms may not be as consistent or predicatable.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
SirMrrr you can try it your self and see why not. You must cast orb of storm your self. We are all lazy ppl and life RF build is the build for lazy players who watch a movie to TV while playing. If I could make the character slide by himself I would go afk.

"

quick summary of this entire thread, it's a guide. do what you want.

+1
Is it possible to play this build without Elemental Equilibrium? If so what changes do you recommend for the tree and gear? Thanks.
"
WolfeDude wrote:
Is it possible to play this build

no
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
well, about the tree, u said lot of somethings wrong ... but i'm following the guide

Whats the problem with mine tree?? can u post an updated tree?
lv 74 and i'm not completely geared atm but it works very well for me (doing t7-8 maps atm) rings amulet and belt are self found boots helmet and gloves cost me a few chaoses and body armour cost me 5 chaos and 1 fusing for 6l (luckiest moment of my life xD )
Last edited by SirMrrgglton on Jun 10, 2017, 6:13:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info