[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Astralin wrote:
"
Khavali wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Your characters are private and no one can look at them

Yeah, would help us help you, mate.

I discovered the characters.

Gear is ok but the rings are not. The two-stone ring has fire attack on it so you are ruining EE. Instead of having mobs -50% fire resistance you give them +25% fire resistance. Is a difference of roughly 75% between the damage you should do and damage you actually do.

Both rings should be coral type for the +30 life implicit. From 2 rings you get +60 life, which is a good boost of your life.

Your gems are not corrupted but are 20/20. You need to start gamble for lvl21 ones or just buy. A lvl 21 PoF + empower will give +5 to max fire resist. Atm you only get +4. A lvl 21 Elemental focus give +1 more damage etc.

You need to buy/craft a pair of gloves or helm with 30 more elemental damage/ damage over time. If you craft them you will need an essence of dellirium for gloves or essence of horror for helmet. The 30% MORE damage is a huge boost.

Get other flasks. Life flask don't belong here. Their effect is meh and ends as soon your life is full. Get ruby flask, granite etc. Those will give you a full 6 seconds of utility.
Best of life flask gives you 625HP/sec. If you got 10.000 HP with 89% fire resist you burn for 9.9% of your life/sec = 990 HP. When you pop a ruby flask, you go to 95% fire resist and burn for 4.5% so 450 HP. So in other words that ruby flask it gives you 440 HP/sec.BUT the ruby flask effect doesn't end if your life is full. You don't need 2 sulphur flask type.

Your jewels can be upgraded. A good jewel but expensive will give you 7% life and minim 35% damage (fire damage, area damage, damage or damage over time).

Your current tree gives 229% life increase and 12.9% life regeneration with 6 jewels. And you ain't got arsonist which is a very good node.
This tree gives you 234% life increase with 14.3% life regeneration and 7 jewels and you got arsonist (+1 max fire resist and 40% fire damage).
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQHcA9YEswUtBg4J9gthDF8OPBLhE6UUIBRNFHEWCxhWGJEaOBynHNwm8ycvJ-0o-i3SLlM1kjpSOuE8LT38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1NSU6VWSFhjWfNfP2EhZKNlTWZUaGVodGjybztyD3KpdO12rHfjeA15aHrvfA6CB4LHg1-DzITZhO-Mz48akFWRzpRvmK2a4J8-ogCi6qZXpqOnCKdVqW6sqq2Nr2y18rc-uJO5frvtvJ-9Nr1gvqfAGsEExFjE9sYExq7G2M9-02_UfNgk2L3ZfNpi2sHqGOvu7w7wH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_no_Ev-Cv6P

You got better damage with this but you lost some area increase points. Look at this movie with RF with no points in increasing area and decide if you can live with that circle:
Area of RF with no passives allocated to increased area

Since the OP made his tree the GGG changed the way area increase works and now those points have only 50% efficiency.

L.E. NO HINEKORA. Taking that passive is again ruining your EE.

So after doing modification and getting at least 3 stats jewels your damage will be at least double. To kill bosses means also to kill fast to not give RNG chances to one shot you or to receive 2 crits one after the other.
The wolf in dark forest is bleeding you. So flask with imumnity to bleed are a must. I suppose it is killing you when it is summoning those waves of black ghost. I use cyclone and I manage to stay behind it almost all time so that wave is not hitting me. When it is in dog shape and can not be damage but is bleeding me, I hit a utility of staunching which last 6 seconds and I don't even have to run from it.

The minotaur is doing lightning /physical damage if I remember correctly. Try evade the its burrow attack at it is the most dangerous. And don't step in to the lightning arc. Kill the minions as they appear. An keep those EC up as they will protect you from physical damage.

Last edited by Piftiuta on May 28, 2017, 7:28:41 AM

Many thanks for the answer. I will try to implement your advice.
"
"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
If i follow exactly the same as Demi's item, would i able to do shaper? Would the DPS enough to do Shaper?

shaper has no regen or leech, if you do 1 dps you can kill shaper eventually.

i fucking hate this question.

Can't believe this. Such a bad manners ! People are just trying to get more information and they are learning. Please be respect.
Hey

So kinda decided to run standard and came to this build with I did not played yet.

Had a char lvl *85 so I made it. Still missing things but not bad.

Just did Uber Lab now as I was missing last 2 nodes ( chest dropper 1 exalt and 5 chaos ;) and it was my 1st chat to do it quite comfortably yay!

With the tree I have the same as Piftiuta.

Differences and issues:

-activating EO due to VERY low crit chance of SCH
So I vent with Diamond Flask And this gem set up in belly. With this set up it is 90% time up.

-moved the gem set up to helmet

This one I crafted in Legacy so waiting to move to standard :) decent rolls took 3 essences happy with that

So so far so good. Need to push to 90+ and level gems.

Happy with the enchant on the boots and the gloves. will work on the helmet.

here is the full gear atm

Spoiler

So thanks for this builds. I love that I can level quite safely and not to worry to die often.

will update in due time.

Take care

@Piftiuita

What about the Unwavering Stance for Stun Immunity? Isnt that needed?
I understand stun immunity for low life pool...but with 10K HP? On the other hand my experience is with cyclone as a movement skill. While cycloning I can not be stunned.

Try without it and see if you get stun so often to worth a passive point.
I have a noob-ish question here.
I have 2 weapons

For gloves I use Elemental Focus which wont set elemental status.

Questions,
Which weapon would be better (mace or sword)?
Would it be better to use the sword and then trade out elemental focus for something else?
"
CrankySmurf wrote:
I have 2 weapons

Questions,
Would it be better to use the sword and then trade out elemental focus for something else?

razor does literally nothing for this build.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
CrankySmurf wrote:
I have 2 weapons

Questions,

razor does literally nothing for this build.

Well that settles that... Thank you.
would we get any benefit if we used a wise oak flask for the pen? how bout a witchfire brew flask? never done RF just curious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info