[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Hi, been playing this build now still level 89 though and quite new to RF builds. Having a blast lately but just wondering why I only have 2k hp regen at HO and like 2.5k+ in maps with endurance charges. I currently have 4 end charges and using Belly. Have 10.1k but can push it up to 11.2k with kaoms but I use belly for my curse setup. Tips and suggestions would be highly appreciated, cheers!

Your items are pritty good. You can read here about math of life regeneration - bottom of first post (sorry, cba to type all again).
You can get 2% life regen with a skull talisman, shaper seed, or just 1.6% with a marble amulet. But your current amulet is ok. You can get another 2% on maps with the boots enchant and 4% with glove enchant.
Otherwise, your 2K is about 20% which is ok. When you see higher numbers you must remember that another player can have more HP so of course higher regeneration.

On map you are a little low. You have no enchant. You must go with 7 EC and get 0.2% passive + 0.5% from Chieftain. All ads 4.9%+2%+4% ~ 11%. So another 1.1K HP life regen.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 19, 2017, 1:10:26 PM
Hi folks. Enjoying this build now into my mid 80's. I find the clear speed pretty darn good but am now beginning to see some lengthier boss fights. It's a tanky build so not necessarily an issue staying alive but would like to be able to farm maps a bit quicker.

So ... I'm curious ... How have folks gone about increasing DPS of the build?
Can you please explain how you get to 21% life regeneration WITHOUT flasks? (in your screenshot without flasks it shows 2116 life regeneration on 10k hp) Also where do you get the 89% fire resistance WITHOUT flasks from since your purity of fire is not even level 20? Thanks!
"
EffeBeffe wrote:
Can you please explain how you get to 21% life regeneration WITHOUT flasks? (in your screenshot without flasks it shows 2116 life regeneration on 10k hp) Also where do you get the 89% fire resistance WITHOUT flasks from since your purity of fire is not even level 20? Thanks!

His PoF lvl 20 is in RotP +1 level of socketed gems. Is linked with Empower lvl 4.
Let's see: empower 4 + 1 from shield = empower 5 which gives +4 lvl to the other gems
PoF lvl 20 + 1 from shield +4 from empower = lvl 25 PoF. From lvl 23 up it gives 5% max fire resist.
So he has 75% +1%(tree) + 5% PoF+ 8% RotP = 89%. Case solved.

In the case of HP regeneration issue, let me quote my self from my RF build which you can read in detail here

Let's count the %
- Chieftain 5 minor nodes all with 0.5% life regen = 2.5%
- First 4 whell of passives from marauder has a point in bottom part with 0.8%life regen = 0.8%
- Warrior's Blood 1.8% life regen = 1.8%
- Master of arena 1% life regen = 1%
- Golem's Blood 1.6% life regen = 1.6%
- Arsonist 1% life regen = 1%
- Combat stamina 3 points with 1% + 0.3% + 0.5% = 1.8%
- Sanctity and 3 points to the right of it towards templar starting area 1% + 3x0.4% = 2.2% (He don't has those points so we will substract 1.2% in the end)
- Shaper and 2 points to the right towards scion 1% + 0.3%+ 0.4% = 1.7%
- Quick recovery 0.8% = 0.8%

That will give a total of 15.2% HP regeneration. Now on top of this comes lvl 21 Vitality BUT is effectively lvl 26 in his case from shield and empower. This gives 1.95% HP regeneration.
So we have now 15.2 + 1.95 = 17.15% HP regen. With a stone golem we can add 110 HP regen /sec + Rise of the Phoenix +6HP = 116 HP regen /sec (add here if you got HP regen from any other equipment). This is about 1.16% for his HP.
Some of us are using necklaces with %HP regeneration like marble necklace, skull talisman and so on.
He has a marble necklace with 1.6% HP regen.
Total 17.15+1.6+1.16-1.2(those passives he is missing)= 18.71%.
For the rest of 2.43% he might have used some adds. Like group with some one wearing shaper seed which gives HP regen to allies, or use meginord's vise which gives 2% HP regen.

But to tease you, here is a picture from my hideout with 23.95% (over 3K HP regen in hideout):
23.95%

And if I want to twist the knife in HP regeneration issue I can post this:
38.20% or 4014 HP regen/sec

Last edited by Piftiuta on May 23, 2017, 3:35:44 PM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
EffeBeffe wrote:

His PoF lvl 20 is in RotP +1 level of socketed gems. Is linked with Empower lvl 4.
Let's see: empower 4 + 1 from shield = empower 5 which gives +4 lvl to the other gems
PoF lvl 20 + 1 from shield +4 from empower = lvl 25 PoF. From lvl 23 up it gives 5% max fire resist.
So he has 75% +1%(tree) + 5% PoF+ 8% RotP = 89%. Case solved.

In the case of HP regeneration issue, let me quote my self from my RF build which you can read in detail here

Let's count the %
- Chieftain 5 minor nodes all with 0.5% life regen = 2.5%
- First 4 whell of passives from marauder has a point in bottom part with 0.8%life regen = 0.8%
- Warrior's Blood 1.8% life regen = 1.8%
- Master of arena 1% life regen = 1%
- Golem's Blood 1.6% life regen = 1.6%
- Arsonist 1% life regen = 1%
- Combat stamina 3 points with 1% + 0.3% + 0.5% = 1.8%
- Sanctity and 3 points to the right of it towards templar starting area 1% + 3x0.4% = 2.2% (He don't has those points so we will substract 1.2% in the end)
- Shaper and 2 points to the right towards scion 1% + 0.3%+ 0.4% = 1.7%
- Quick recovery 0.8% = 0.8%

That will give a total of 15.2% HP regeneration. Now on top of this comes lvl 21 Vitality BUT is effectively lvl 26 in his case from shield and empower. This gives 1.95% HP regeneration.
So we have now 15.2 + 1.95 = 17.15% HP regen. With a stone golem we can add 110 HP regen /sec + Rise of the Phoenix +6HP = 116 HP regen /sec (add here if you got HP regen from any other equipment). This is about 1.16% for his HP.
Some of us are using necklaces with %HP regeneration like marble necklace, skull talisman and so on.
He has a marble necklace with 1.6% HP regen.
Total 17.15+1.6+1.16-1.2(those passives he is missing)= 18.71%.
For the rest of 2.43% he might have used some adds. Like group with some one wearing shaper seed which gives HP regen to allies, or use meginord's vise which gives 2% HP regen.

But to tease you, here is a picture from my hideout with 23.95% (over 3K HP regen in hideout):
23.95%

And if I want to twist the knife in HP regeneration issue I can post this:
38.20% or 4014 HP regen/sec

Thanks for the elaborate explanation, I was looking at his Breach gear underneath his screenshot, it turns out the screenshots relate to his Standard gear which is a lot better than his Breach gear. For the HP regeneration I looked at his chieftain passive tree (lvl 91) and he has 13% life regeneration.

So for HP regeneration I calculate the following:

Passive tree (from his character profile 13%
Vitality lvl 26 1.95%
Golem and other equipment (overstated) 0.03% (300hp/10k hp=0.03%)
Amulet 1.6%

Total 16.58% (13+1.95+0.03+1.6)
On his screenshot we see 21.16% (2116/10k)

Variance of 4.58%! Where does he get the 4.58% from, did he hit a flask?

And how do you get to that amount of regeneration (38.2%), am I missing something?
Is RF going to nerf in 3.0?
"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
Is RF going to nerf in 3.0?

everything we've seen points to buffs.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Why only 4L for RF? why don't 6L to get higher DPS?
RF doesn't have a 6L setup for damage. Only 4 gems are damage scalling RF: Elemental Focus, Concentrated Effect, Increased Burning Damage, Increased Area (by quality). You can link a sixth gem Increased Item Rarity in leagues or Increased Item Quantity in Standard.

In a 4L setup, gloves or helm have a mod 30% MORE elemental damage or damage over time. That 30% MORE is a huge boost so in 4L you do more damage than in 5L.
Because 4B on gloves is a pain (RF+EF+Conc+AoE), and because we got a good RF area increase at last patch players are using 3B+1R (RF+EF+Burn+Conc for bosses and swap Conc with AoE for general map or whatever they feel good).
If i follow exactly the same as Demi's item, would i able to do shaper? Would the DPS enough to do Shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info