[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Vorret wrote:
Hi,

I just hit level 65 and I'm not sure what I did wrong but my regen is only 417 without Vitality. I watched the video and you are at 900+ so I'm not even close to optimal numbers. I put my points in the tree exactly the same as in the build @level 65 so I'm not exactly sure where I went wrong?

gem levels.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
can this build bring me to end game like the shaper? thanks
Hm.. What did I do wrong? I can only go upto 7k life..

Gearcheck please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thampz/characters
"
biskuat90 wrote:
can this build bring me to end game like the shaper? thanks

Yes you can do Shaper. Check the others RF builds on forum (mine or coco's) and see they have videos of Shaper kill

"
thampz wrote:
Hm.. What did I do wrong? I can only go upto 7k life..

Gearcheck please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thampz/characters

Life and str on all items mate. Life means around 89 to 99 on all items. Strength can go up to 55.
Your items are either missing life, either low life. Go coral ring on second slot also.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 8, 2017, 12:37:39 PM
"
thampz wrote:
Gearcheck please?

Craft life on your amu. Also you could use blessing to get 1.6% regen.

The coral ring is also lacking more life.

The life on the two-stone ring is low.

Life on the belt could be higher.

No life on boots.
"
Vorret wrote:
Hi,

I just hit level 65 and I'm not sure what I did wrong but my regen is only 417 without Vitality

Make your characters public. At least I haven't mastered the art of mind-reading of the internet yet so I have no idea about your gear etc.
Hi ! It's been bugging me a whole lot : How tf do you have 68 dex ? I read half of the comments page and it seems no one else has that problem. I see nothing in your tree nor in your stuff that justify having more than 44.
Thank you for your build anyways, as of now it's been useful and fun !
"
Arawigum wrote:
Hi ! It's been bugging me a whole lot : How tf do you have 68 dex ? I read half of the comments page and it seems no one else has that problem. I see nothing in your tree nor in your stuff that justify having more than 44.

Same problem
"
Arawigum wrote:

His necklace is citrine amulet. Has 24 dex. Get some dex on gear or even better + to all attributes.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 9, 2017, 3:25:52 PM
Guys need some help i really dont get how you can get so much life regen. Mines like 989 only.... even if i added stone golem it will only be slight above 1k. But im seeing demi is at like 2k Regen how is that possible? Any advice?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/deathbeacon/characters - Rightashell Ign

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info